Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Angion Method Progress Log

The approximate downward pressure exerted against your penis is probably equal to about two lbs. Meaning very low pressure. The veins are outside the tunica, and the superficial dorsal vein is outside of the “deep fascia” aka “Buck’s fascia”. It takes next to nothing to create an occlusion and sweep the blood back into the greater veins of the pelvic area.

Hey guys I am a newbie here! This is my second month of PE journey. I am seeing some gains, everything is good. I was just curious what does this method help you achieve! And can I try it , or should I be more experienced to do this?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
The approximate downward pressure exerted against your penis is probably equal to about two lbs. Meaning very low pressure. The veins are outside the tunica, and the superficial dorsal vein is outside of the “deep fascia” aka “Buck’s fascia”. It takes next to nothing to create an occlusion and sweep the blood back into the greater veins of the pelvic area.

Thanks mate, I came to the conclusion of “mild rubbing” myself. But as many of us are experienced PE’ers, maybe an indication of intensity is a good idea. We’re used to jelqing, squeezing, clamping etc after all. Anyway, I hope this lump isn’t permanent…


Feb 2016: 173 mm BPEL (6.81") 132 mm MEG (5.20")

March 11th '17: 190 mm BPEL (7.48") 135 mm MEG (5.32")

Goal: A sustained 7.7" by 5.8" during intercourse

I’m doing the AM freestyle. Various ways of going down the dorsal veins to get the effect.
Maybe every 3rd day for 10 to 60 minutes since 3 weeks ago.

Results:
Even with rigerous edging I had trouble keeping hard sometimes. But with AM I could go on for hours without watching porn.
More pronounced veins and very good hang.
After 10+ minutes some aching starts. Feels good.

No obvious erect size gains though.
I plan to combine with clamping doing it after clamping instead of edging.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I’m doing the AM freestyle. Various ways of going down the dorsal veins to get the effect.
Maybe every 3rd day for 10 to 60 minutes since 3 weeks ago.

Results:
Even with rigerous edging I had trouble keeping hard sometimes. But with AM I could go on for hours without watching porn.
More pronounced veins and very good hang.
After 10+ minutes some aching starts. Feels good.

No obvious erect size gains though.
I plan to combine with clamping doing it after clamping instead of edging.

I am going to continue daily AM until July 18th. This will place me at right about 60 hours of time committed to AM.

Depending on results, which I’m skeptical of there being much, I will move to a routine that consist of extender and jelqing (four days a week) and practicing the AM on rest days.

If I do not have results via the Angion then this just indicates that given my variables results were not achieved. So too much salt, not enough attention to the unforgivables, etc… It will be good to get data from those who followed the diet plan.

I also understand that two months is not a lot of time in PE world, but this is not typical PE world. This is bench marked against Janus who gained 34% volume in 45 days! So bench marking against that is a fair starting point.

We may find that Janus is an anomaly relative to how quickly the AM can provide gains, in which case maybe some of those that continue to experiment with the AM can validate that gains will come and continue, just at a more typical PE gains rate. So not a rate of 0.75% a day.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 4.75”

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
I am going to continue daily AM until July 18th. This will place me at right about 60 hours of time committed to AM.

Depending on results, which I’m skeptical of there being much, I will move to a routine that consist of extender and jelqing (four days a week) and practicing the AM on rest days.

If I do not have results via the Angion then this just indicates that given my variables results were not achieved. So too much salt, not enough attention to the unforgivables, etc.. It will be good to get data from those who followed the diet plan.

I also understand that two months is not a lot of time in PE world, but this is not typical PE world. This is bench marked against Janus who gained 34% volume in 45 days! So bench marking against that is a fair starting point.

We may find that Janus is an anomaly relative to how quickly the AM can provide gains, in which case maybe some of those that continue to experiment with the AM can validate that gains will come and continue, just at a more typical PE gains rate. So not a rate of 0.75% a day.

He’s definitely an anomaly with dedication to all variables. HIIT + and insane diet. I’m not sold that the complete diet is necessary for gains on this, but I do understand the focus on sodium. Really trying to limit my sodium intake to under 1,500mg and potassium to over 3,000mg.


Start Date: 12/16/2017

Starting Stats: 7" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Goal: 8" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Given that I heaI extremeIy quickIy from athIetic injury, I’m unceertain that a vegan diet is criticaI for success with the angion program.

I am a meat eater and have gained a cIear 1/8” Iength in a month from AM, though I never add saIt or eat canned food, and I’m pIaying soccer, hitting the weights and waIking my dog for miIes each day.

Maybe I couId see more resuIts if I was vegan and so on, but it’s obvious to me now that resuIts are possibIe otherwise.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by beavismacon
He’s definitely an anomaly with dedication to all variables. HIIT + and insane diet. I’m not sold that the complete diet is necessary for gains on this, but I do understand the focus on sodium. Really trying to limit my sodium intake to under 1,500mg and potassium to over 3,000mg.

Yeah, my sodium is twice that and will remain that way for the time being.

On a daily basis I am currently doing plyometric HISS and forms of plyometric tabata, but neither of these fall into traditional HIIT category and I am sure the HISS raises my cortisol levels.

Oh well, at least it all feels good.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 4.75”

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by Rupendra21
Hey guys I am a newbie here! This is my second month of PE journey. I am seeing some gains, everything is good. I was just curious what does this method help you achieve! And can I try it , or should I be more experienced to do this?

Not sure why so many people missed your comment buddy but the general advice is if you’re currently seeing gains in what you’re doing, don’t switch out just yet. If TAM (The Angion Method) works then it’ll still be around later. As for if it helps you achieve, the general consensus is that will help improve EQ but with little else, currently. Being so new, there’s very little data just yet. Regarding experience level, this should be relatively safe for newbies. If I was you I would probably give both a go together for a while but remember TAM has a dictator-level of work involved regarding what you can and cant eat, exercises etc. The information was given to us with a statement; basically that potentially no gains can be had from this exercise if the plan isn’t followed to a T. Read up and use your best judgement with the information floating around.

Anyway, best of luck


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Since restarting 3 days ago my veins haven’t been as prominent as when I was doing 20 - 30mins a day, but EQ and general feeling is much improved. I started with 5 mins the first day, today I did 9.5 mins. With much lighter pressure. I’m able to keep an erection throughout the exercise much easier. I’m liking the signs!


Start Date: 12/16/2017

Starting Stats: 7" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Goal: 8" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Yeah, my E. Q. While performing has improved tremendously. Why I first started a month ago I couldn’t stay hard. Now I’m going 10 minutes at a time after a month.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Keep up the good work

I have been doing the AM with a cock ring on for about two weeks. I’m not sure when I started; I’m not good at record keeping. I spend much more time doing BE than PR. I typically perform the exercise three times per day, with about 5 minutes of BE, and PR with 30 second intervals. It’s easier for me to sprinkle shorter workouts throughout the day than it is to sit down for a full half hour session. I do not ejaculate, but I edge. I have climaxed from PR accidentally one time during the first few days.

Erections are solid (so much so that a regular partner commented that I was harder than ever, and another hookup was blown away that I was still hard two hours into a sex marathon), and my flaccid hang is thick, veinous, and heavy, without turtling. I ran a sprint this week, and I could feel my tallywacker flopping around like it was trying to trip me.

I haven’t followed the diet, but I have been eating better. I lube with a combination of essential oils that provide deep penetration, regeneration, and vasodilation.

I haven’t felt my heartbeat in my penis, and I still have difficulty performing a PR set without losing my erection, but it has been slowly developing better staying power, and I have felt a serious itch that seemed to be inside of my penis. My orgasms have been more powerful, more voluminous, and have been firing at a greater range. I haven’t measured yet to determine if I have grown any. I doubt that my Max erection has grown at all, but maintaining the maximum has become much easier. Unfortunately, I don’t keep the best measurements.

My libido has been through the roof, and my testicles seem to be hanging lower, even slapping a bit during intercourse. Could just be the warmer weather, but I do believe AM has my testicles physically hanging lower.

I’ll be seeing another lover later today that I haven’t seen in a couple months. I’m interested to see if she will make any comments that suggest her detection of any changes. Also, in unrelated news, I think I’m falling for her really hard.

The Angion Method seems to be having beneficial effects, although I do worry about the suggestions that have been made about forcing blood through closed valves, and possible damage that could be wrought. I don’t worry enough about this concern to deter me, and will continue the exercises.

I believe that using a cock ring has been helpful. I do not feel that it has been a hindrance.

Hi guys.

I am from the forum in Spanish and the ANGION method does not use it yet. Excuse my English that is not good.

I’ve been in PE for 2 years with some results. At the moment I came across an experience of 2 months and when I decided to go back into this method and decided to start with it. But since I do not have time I do not want to do something that I do not have results, that’s why I want to ask the question to you. Apart from the creator of the method, has anyone had any results? just doing the exercises and not the diet.

I hope you can help me.

regards

Hi guys.

Did you see any results, over an improvement of erection, with the AM? I don’t know if continue with routine or change with AM!

I hope you can help me!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 AM.