Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Angion Method Progress Log

After two days with no morning steel…It returned…in a BIG way…I had Level 4 (the highest). My unit was even pulsing and swelling!


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

No morning wood today. Pretty bummed about that.


Start Date: 12/16/2017

Starting Stats: 7" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Goal: 8" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Date: June 3, 2018

Ninja Mission Update - File Hatachi
Mission Rank: A+
Personal Ninja Rank for this Mission: Chūnin

- Time: 30+ minutes
- EQ: Exceptional! I was teetering around 3 to 4 in hardness. I even felt the pulse in my unit!
- Ninja Lessons Learned: Coconut oil is 1000 times better as a lube for the AM than aloe vera gel. It’s none of your business how I know this. :-P I also added cardio after the training for approx. 20 minutes (low impact Tabata).


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by beavismacon
No morning wood today. Pretty bummed about that.

Occasional lack of morning wood isn’t really a sign of anything negative. It happens to everyone.

Originally Posted by beavismacon
No morning wood today. Pretty bummed about that.

Greetings Beavismacon,

Janus Here,

Good to hear from you again,

Two questions.

First, whenever riding your bicycle I assume? Do you sit down on the seat. Bicycle seats in general are very dangerous for males because so much delicate tissues runs through the exposed parts of the groin. I worry about nerve damage and impingement. I have repeatedly come across males that have suffered unusual forms of damage to their sexual organs from regular bicycle riding.

Second, do you perhaps use porn to stimulate yourself? While the Angion Method is powerful, it cannot really do anything for psychogenic causes of erectile dysfunction. This is a big big concern of mine whenever I hear about gentlemen using pornography. Being someone who suffered from the addiction for years, I know intimately just how debilitating it can be to a male’s overall health—especially his sexual vigor.

Getting serious now…I re-joined My Fitness Pal so I can track the food that I consume especially the sodium.


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by Harusen
Getting serious now…I re-joined My Fitness Pal so I can track the food that I consume especially the sodium.

Good, because I am not tracking sodium. As a matter of fact I literally add it to my water, lol! So I am interested to compare notes in several months!


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 4.75”

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
Good, because I am not tracking sodium. As a matter of fact I literally add it to my water, lol! So I am interested to compare notes in several months!

I hear you…I use to put sea salt in my water too. I have stopped doing that.


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
Good, because I am not tracking sodium. As a matter of fact I literally add it to my water, lol! So I am interested to compare notes in several months!

I pray you still get gains because it is so hard to limit sodium intake and still like food lol


Start Date: 12/16/2017

Starting Stats: 7" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Goal: 8" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

I’ll copy LittleEngine’s post and edit in my own information:

Start date: May 28th

Current Approach:

At least one 30-minute session per day on weekends (which for me last three days); one session of at least 20 minutes on at least two of my workdays.

BE:PR ratio is about 20:80. My PR differs from the prescription in that I tend to incorporate the concept of fartlek from long-distance running.

Practicing other forms of PE: No. I experimented a bit with jelqing and stretching before and shortly after registering last month, but I had already set both aside out of finding them unpleasant before stumbling on Janus’s first video.

Maintaining recommended diet: No, although I’m open to refining my current approach. Janus’s point about the relationship between some so called superfoods and the inhibition of blood vessel formation is very much appreciated. So far I’ve removed turmeric and black pepper, which have been staples with my eggs for nearly a decade, after reading an article about the deleterious effects of dietarily relevant amounts of curcumin on microtubule formation (title: “Curcumin binds tubulin, induces mitotic catastrophe, and impedes normal endothelial cell proliferation”). I am also avoiding a caloric surplus, instead opting for mild restriction. I have developed a very vascular appearance in recent months, and I believe this relates in part to the increased nitric oxide production associated with calorie restriction and the reduction in blood pressure I’ve experienced. It could be that I will sacrifice some gains, or at least will slow them down, but my number one priority is to keep hypertension, which I dealt with for years, at bay.

Stats as of June 6: 6.125” BPEL x 4.625” MSEG. BP doesn’t add much for me as I am pretty thin at 150 lb and 6’1”.

Gains: Start with gains unrelated to size, I noticed increased vascularity the morning after my first exercise session and an increased fullness of my flaccid member during the first week. I’ve also noticed that my testicles maintain their volume better throughout the day: prior to AM, it tended to be the case that my balls were smaller in the morning, then larger, warmer, and redder in the afternoon; now, if they’re smaller or cooler in the morning, it’s not perceptible to me.

With respect to size, I can’t say for sure, but I feel strongly I can attribute as much as a quarter inch of length and an eighth of an inch of girth to the exercises. I distinctly recall measuring 4.5” MSEG recently; I just didn’t record it.

A Trojan ENZ condom, my usual, felt downright tight to me last night, although I know it can accommodate much larger penises. Now that I have logged some numbers, I look forward to providing more objective data in the future. Also, it may sound weird, but I feel a kind of privilege in having the smallest — certainly the least girthy — penis in the thread so far. I look forward to checking back in a few weeks to see everyone’s progress and share what, if anything, I’ve accomplished on my end.

I measured today and I’ve gained 1/8” in three weeks doing the Angion method, not only that but I’m able to maintain an erection for more than ten minutes at a time while exercising.

Three weeks ago I couldn’t get hard at all to do the work, but I trusted that Janus said things would improve rapidly, and he was right.

I still haven’t experienced heat or throbbing yet but I’m optimistic.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

6/6/2018

My Fitness Pal Stats:

Calorie Count today: 3,060
Sodium Intake: 3,605 (Ugh) :(


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by restor8ion
I’ll copy LittleEngine’s post and edit in my own information:

Start date: May 28th

Current Approach:

At least one 30-minute session per day on weekends (which for me last three days); one session of at least 20 minutes on at least two of my workdays.

BE:PR ratio is about 20:80. My PR differs from the prescription in that I tend to incorporate the concept of fartlek from long-distance running.

Practicing other forms of PE: No. I experimented a bit with jelqing and stretching before and shortly after registering last month, but I had already set both aside out of finding them unpleasant before stumbling on Janus’s first video.

Maintaining recommended diet: No, although I’m open to refining my current approach. Janus’s point about the relationship between some so called superfoods and the inhibition of blood vessel formation is very much appreciated. So far I’ve removed turmeric and black pepper, which have been staples with my eggs for nearly a decade, after reading an article about the deleterious effects of dietarily relevant amounts of curcumin on microtubule formation (title: “Curcumin binds tubulin, induces mitotic catastrophe, and impedes normal endothelial cell proliferation”). I am also avoiding a caloric surplus, instead opting for mild restriction. I have developed a very vascular appearance in recent months, and I believe this relates in part to the increased nitric oxide production associated with calorie restriction and the reduction in blood pressure I’ve experienced. It could be that I will sacrifice some gains, or at least will slow them down, but my number one priority is to keep hypertension, which I dealt with for years, at bay.

Stats as of June 6: 6.125” BPEL x 4.625” MSEG. BP doesn’t add much for me as I am pretty thin at 150 lb and 6’1”.

Gains: Start with gains unrelated to size, I noticed increased vascularity the morning after my first exercise session and an increased fullness of my flaccid member during the first week. I’ve also noticed that my testicles maintain their volume better throughout the day: prior to AM, it tended to be the case that my balls were smaller in the morning, then larger, warmer, and redder in the afternoon; now, if they’re smaller or cooler in the morning, it’s not perceptible to me.

With respect to size, I can’t say for sure, but I feel strongly I can attribute as much as a quarter inch of length and an eighth of an inch of girth to the exercises. I distinctly recall measuring 4.5” MSEG recently; I just didn’t record it.

A Trojan ENZ condom, my usual, felt downright tight to me last night, although I know it can accommodate much larger penises. Now that I have logged some numbers, I look forward to providing more objective data in the future. Also, it may sound weird, but I feel a kind of privilege in having the smallest — certainly the least girthy — penis in the thread so far. I look forward to checking back in a few weeks to see everyone’s progress and share what, if anything, I’ve accomplished on my end.

Exceptional post…look forward to your progression. :)


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by a-unit
I measured today and I’ve gained 1/8” in three weeks doing the Angion method, not only that but I’m able to maintain an erection for more than ten minutes at a time while exercising.

Three weeks ago I couldn’t get hard at all to do the work, but I trusted that Janus said things would improve rapidly, and he was right.

I still haven’t experienced heat or throbbing yet but I’m optimistic.

So excited for you! Keep us posted!


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Day 7:
7 BEs
3 PRs
22 minutes 30 seconds

Can’t stay hard for the life of me during PR. Usually towards the end of the second level. My thumbs and wrists still cramp up but it may be getting better. Hoping EQ gains kick in soon so I can finish 30 minute sets without issue. Trying to be more mindful of tensing my muscles and kegeling.

Had sex last night and masturbated today like a dummy. Oh well, just gotta push forward. I really need to meal prep to stay on the diet. No way I’ll be at 1,000mg sodium or under. More like 1,500 - 2,000. But with 3,500mg+ of potassium that should be fine. At least I was in a caloric surplus the past 3 days.

- No EQ gains to be had. I was rock hard during sex last night but that was probably BC of the sex shop boner pill I took lol
- Some morning wood, but nothing crazy
- Some soreness but not as much as when I was forcing myself to do the 30 mins
- Possibly some heartbeat but not sure
- Definitely more veins still. I wish they would persist always. Don’t get me wrong, there’s definitely new and more prominent ones, but right after the method it’s ridiculous.
- Glans and entire unit really cold following the routine. No idea where y’all are getting the warmth from.


Start Date: 12/16/2017

Starting Stats: 7" BPEL x 5" MSEG

Goal: 8" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 PM.