Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surprising Gains

123

Surprising Gains

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to express my excitement and surprise at my fast progress with small and simple renditions of the newbie routine.

A little about me:

I’ve always been somewhat self conscious about my appearance. I always worked out constantly and always tried to look good with success. I am 5’9” 195lbs, maybe have an extra 10-15 pounds I don’t need but I would consider myself to have an athletic build. I have never been ashamed of my penis size but I still always wondered what it would be like to have a huge dick. Now thanks to everyone here and all the success stories I decided to start my P.E. Career and record the results. No pictures yet but if I meet my goals I will definitely have to post one or two. Maybe I will yet post some after reaching my 3 month goal. Here are my beginning stats along with my 3 week mark and my goals I wish to achieve. Just for my own interest I like to measure my before and after P.E. Measurements. This way if I am bigger after a workout I know it was a good one. At least that’s how I feel.

The beginning of my P.E. Career
4/9/14
Starting Stats:

BPEL: 5.75 ○ NBPEL: 5.25 ○ BEG: 5.00 ○ MEG: 4.75

Directly After PE:

BPEL: 6.00 ○ MEG: 4.875

Week 3:
4/23/14

BPEL: 6.00 ○ MEG: 5.00

Directly After PE:

BPEL: 6.375 ○ MEG: 5.125

Long/Short Term Goals:

3 Month Goal Stats:

BPEL: 6.50 ○ MEG: 5.25

Long Term Goal Stats:

BPEL: 7.50 ○ MEG: 5.75

If I were to ever reach my long term goals I would probably still keep trying to grow to the legendary 8X6 but we will get back to that in a year or so.

Thanks for the inspiration guys, keep posting your great stories and gains!

That’s fantastic.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Slow week took two days off had a bruise beginning to form on the head. No gains this week but I have been staying consistently .25 MEG and BPEL larger than when I first started. My EQ is off the charts, I get so rock hard now it is ridiculous. Seems like this has been a good first month for me.

I didn't know I looked so big

Milestone moment coupled with a huge ego boost,

The other day I was at home in my comfortable wear, (pair of shorts no shirt), just about to take my second shot of vodka for the night when my wife walks up out of the blue and says in a slightly sarcastic manner, “why do you have a boner?” Caught off guard I replied, “ummm, I don’t have a boner” while looking down to see what all the fuss was about. When I looked down all I saw was my normal looking package bulging out slightly from my shorts, nothing out of the ordinary. She comes back with, “yes you do why are you lying about it?” A little annoyed I pulled down my shorts just to prove I was being truthful. Loan behold, it was my flaccid cock, however it was hanging lower than usual even for my new normal flaccid lengths since starting the newbie routine. She stepped back and said “wow I guess you don’t have a boner but you look pretty damn big.” This is a weird type of conversation we as a couple never have, she basically ignores the fact that I have a penis unless we are having sex. She literally never talks about it at all so needless to say I’m still a little taken aback. I pull up my pants and get back to taking the shot I’ve been holding in my hand since my wife’s newly found weird fascination with my penis. I take the shot, Vodka. I fucking hate vodka. After choking down a few gulps of my chaser I look back at my wife who at this point is standing in front of me. Not like a normal ass person mind you. No, she’s slightly leaned over, head turned at a 90 degree angle, like one of those dumb cat pictures you see flooding the internet everyday, with her eyes glued to my penis. After starring at her for a few seconds, she stands back up and says “you look …" Her eyes jump up and down between my dick and my face, “that looks pretty good”, she puts her hands out in front of her apart about 8” (implying I look big) ” if I didn’t know you, and saw that, I would think you were really big.” being sarcastic but in a playful way I come back with “Oh so you don’t think very big when I’m hard then?” She laughed and said “the last 2 times we’ve had sex I’ve been really sore so obviously your pretty big. I’ve never had a guy make me sore the next day.”

Since this interaction I’ve been really pumped to keep up with my P.E. And keep getting those gains. My wife does not know I’ve been doing these exercises. I’ve purposely kept them a secrete because I was curious if she would notice my gains or not. Sure enough, almost exactly to the day, one month later from my start in P.E. This conversation above took place. I think every man should be able to feel like he is the biggest, baddest, and sexiest person in his woman’s life. That’s partially why I started pursuing P.E. I can honestly say now that I’m starting to feel like I am that guy. I will keep you guys posted on my continuous gains and wife reactions.

Start: BPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.75
Current as of 4/30/14: BPEL: 6.00, MEG: 4-7/8

You are damn lucky!
I dream about such talk or slight interest in my dick fro m my wife.

Oh and Vodka is good :)
What are you drinking?

Yea I hope to continue to get this same level of interest more and more as I continue P.E. That was the first time anyone has told me I looked big so it made me feel good. I was drinking vodka that night because it was all we had and I didn’t want to run to the store. Typically ill drink anything with rum in it. Not straight rum though, only cocktails.


4/9/2014; BPEL: 5.75", MEG: 4.75"

10/6/2015; BPEL: 7.18", MEG: 5.125"

Goal: 7.5 X 5.5, Retirement: 9 X 6

Update!

Okay once again exciting news!

I posted a couple times today and after telling my short story earlier I just had to measure again even though I promised myself I would wait till the end of next week. Here are my stats

Week 5: 5/7/14

Starting Stats this week:

BPEL: 6.25 ○ MEG: 4-7/8

After PE:

BPEL: 6.375 ○ MEG: 5.00

3 Month Goal Stats:

BPEL: 6.50 ○ NBPEL: 6:00 ○ BEG: 5.50 ○ MEG: 5.25

I’m ecstatic about this because it means I’ve gained a half inch length in one month! I figured it would take a lot of time to get such results but here they are plan and simple. I am now only a quarter inch away from my short term goal for length and I still have 2 months left to go. Girth I lost 1/8” but I am not too upset about that because I am still seeing results.

I feel bigger, wife says I look bigger, I am bigger, and I am going to keep trying to get bigger.

On a side note I would like to say that I believe these quick noobie gains are due to a few specific points

1. I don’t watch porn when doing my P.E. I only focus on how “big” my dick is and how big it will get.

2. Although it is not recommended, I have been dry jelqing and I keep my dick at 40-50% hardness. It is not hard for me to dry jelq because I believe I have a little extra skin than most guys, (probably due to excessive masturbation but who the hell knows), I believe if I used lube it would cause my dick to get a little too hard and so my gains would be more girth than on length which is my primary goal right now.

3. I do a long routine once per day along with several mini routines. This could consist of 20-40 jelqs or less. I do not have an exact count but probably more than 3 mini routines per day. Basically every time I go to the bathroom just a few extra jelqs and or stretches to really go that extra mile.

4. Some fowfers if I turtle for some reason. Not very often though.

Originally Posted by pullNgrow
Yea I hope to continue to get this same level of interest more and more as I continue P.E. That was the first time anyone has told me I looked big so it made me feel good. I was drinking vodka that night because it was all we had and I didn’t want to run to the store. Typically ill drink anything with rum in it. Not straight rum though, only cocktails.

Side note. Vodka should not taste good it should work good. If you notice you like the taste of vodka you should re-think drinking it :D

Man your gains are sweet. I guess you should still pay more attention to your whole day routines. Because when you will stop gaining- and that day will come someday- it will be easier to redo routine.

My little advice-make daily side notes of your sessions.

Akiko

Really good advice. I have considered this myself as well but I’m hoping not to reach my first plateau until after my 3 month newbie routine is over. From reading all the stories and testimonials it seems many men reach that cap within this time period. I do have a log I keep in a word document that goes over my experiences, however I could be a lot better at putting details in there. I will be more diligent with this and document any success at overcoming my plateau (when I reach it). I am hoping to prolong my newbie gains by throwing curve balls into my routines. For instance my rest days are random, last week I took 2 the week before only 1 and so on. I also vary the times of my workouts sometimes I just go at it and it lasts 45minutes other times only 15. Still though I know it will catch up with me. I’m considering hanging or ADS once I get there. There seems to be a lot of success at overcoming plateaus using these techniques.

I think one technique that helped with last weeks gain was the way I’ve been ending my routines. This is completely new as of 5/1/14. After all my routines I get a full erection and maintain it for about 5-10 minutes if possible and edge a little. Well on the first of this month I was about to do my after workout measurements an my dick was leaning a little to the right. I was like okay you little asshole straighten up so I can get a good measurement. So using my thumb I bent it (slightly) in the opposite direction and stroked a few times. Instantly the little bastard straightened right up and looked a little longer than usual. Fascinated I did this in both directions being careful not to hurt myself and after measuring it was about an eight longer than usual. I think this helped with the length gains this last week but I also think it is suspect for my eight inch girth loss as well.

Something else I like to do is massage the area that’s right under your balls if you know what I mean. It’s the area where you feel being stretched while jelqing and stretching and all the other exercises. Sometimes it feels a little sore there so I massage and the soreness subsides. I’m not sure but I think this is helping me with avoiding excessive turtling.

I will keep everyone informed of my progress to come

3 month goal: BPEL: 6.5, MEG: 5.25

On a side note Akiko,

Nice dick dude! No homo.
I wish I was uncircumcised, damn mother and doctor took away 3000 nerve ends worth of pleasure from me. Bullshit. Good pics as well, if you didn’t have your measurements next to them I would have guess you were closer to 7” x 5.5”

Congratulations on your gains up to this point :D

If your wife is noticing the changes from PE, then you are definitely doing something right!

Originally Posted by pullNgrow
On a side note Akiko,

Nice dick dude! No homo.
I wish I was uncircumcised, damn mother and doctor took away 3000 nerve ends worth of pleasure from me. Bullshit. Good pics as well, if you didn’t have your measurements next to them I would have guess you were closer to 7” x 5.5”


You are talking about MY dick?
If so i don’t like it :P
Well we don’t like each other but that’s a loooooong story :)

Originally Posted by pullNgrow
Akiko

Really good advice. I have considered this myself as well but I’m hoping not to reach my first plateau until after my 3 month newbie routine is over. From reading all the stories and testimonials it seems many men reach that cap within this time period. I do have a log I keep in a word document that goes over my experiences, however I could be a lot better at putting details in there. I will be more diligent with this and document any success at overcoming my plateau (when I reach it). I am hoping to prolong my newbie gains by throwing curve balls into my routines. For instance my rest days are random, last week I took 2 the week before only 1 and so on. I also vary the times of my workouts sometimes I just go at it and it lasts 45minutes other times only 15. Still though I know it will catch up with me. I’m considering hanging or ADS once I get there. There seems to be a lot of success at overcoming plateaus using these techniques.

I think one technique that helped with last weeks gain was the way I’ve been ending my routines. This is completely new as of 5/1/14. After all my routines I get a full erection and maintain it for about 5-10 minutes if possible and edge a little. Well on the first of this month I was about to do my after workout measurements an my dick was leaning a little to the right. I was like okay you little asshole straighten up so I can get a good measurement. So using my thumb I bent it (slightly) in the opposite direction and stroked a few times. Instantly the little bastard straightened right up and looked a little longer than usual. Fascinated I did this in both directions being careful not to hurt myself and after measuring it was about an eight longer than usual. I think this helped with the length gains this last week but I also think it is suspect for my eight inch girth loss as well.

Something else I like to do is massage the area that’s right under your balls if you know what I mean. It’s the area where you feel being stretched while jelqing and stretching and all the other exercises. Sometimes it feels a little sore there so I massage and the soreness subsides. I’m not sure but I think this is helping me with avoiding excessive turtling.

I will keep everyone informed of my progress to come

3 month goal: BPEL: 6.5, MEG: 5.25

Hey pullngrow,

They are great gains, especially in the short time scale.
I’ve been on the newbie routine for a few months now. I don’t do dry jelqing but I may have to start to do some. I’m looking for similar gains to yourself.

Well done, keep it up !

Originally Posted by Akiko
You are talking about MY dick?
If so I don’t like it :P
Well we don’t like each other but that’s a loooooong story :)

Soon to be an even looooonger story haha, especially with the great support from everyone here.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Why Pumpers Will Experience NO GAINSjcgtampaPenis Pumps4207-12-2010 02:37 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Are Pumping Gains Permanent? Wrong QuestionLongVehiclePenis Pumps4404-03-2010 03:52 PM
To Those Focused on Length Gains Who Have Dorsal ThickeningAlrdybigPenis Enlargement003-13-2010 11:45 PM
Mass Vs Weight (Mass:Weight Ratio) Does Mass & it's Density Affect Hanging Gains?Mr. FPenis Hangers012-29-2005 03:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 AM.