Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Steady Progress: My Log

12

Steady Progress: My Log

Following all the advice here I started on the Newbie routine working on 5 mins of stretch/jelq but after the first two weeks I was getting a recurring pain coming back in the base of my penis which I previously suspected as some ligament issue.

I have stopped stretches for now and focused on help/edging and wlli stick to this for a while. I now point maybe 10 degrees to the left as opposed to straight forward but there is not actual curvature so not a worry, just reinforces the ligament concern.

EQ has improved well and so had night/morning wood and occasional episodes in the day too.

A massive noticeable difference is that once erect I can not now move around and it stays! (Has been yeeeears)

Get a solid measurement of 7.5”BPEL 5”MSEG with a solid ruler and tape thanks to EQ ups. I have a small fat pad or cannot lush it in enough so NBPEL is 7.2”.

Doing heat treatment and edging 2 sessions a day (10ish mine) on test days has been great.

Vast improvement over a month and such great info/community here!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Awesome Hame0812,
Great to hear of the improved EQ, and wishing you the best of luck with the lig issue, I’m sure you’ll get past it.

Wish I could offer some advice, but I’m too new and still ignorant, hopefully some of the vets will chime in.

Loco


Start 15 Oct '18: BPEL -- 6.75 (17.145cm), BEG -- 4.88 (12.4mm), MSEG -- 4.76 (12.1mm)

15Feb2019 update - BPEL -- 7.25 // BPFSL - 7.87

Long term goals: EQ & vein improvements -- 7.5 NBP X 5.5

Originally Posted by LocoGringo
Awesome Hame0812,
Great to hear of the improved EQ, and wishing you the best of luck with the lig issue, I’m sure you’ll get past it.

Wish I could offer some advice, but I’m too new and still ignorant, hopefully some of the vets will chime in.

Loco

Cheers Loco!

Honestly it’s not so bad now. If I avoid stretches and go easy with everything else it doesn’t bother too much. I have ligament injury in the past (dislocated knee joint) and the healing is slow.

Onward and upward though!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Newbie gains are awesome! Keep at it and reach that goal. Good luck with the EQ issues!

Originally Posted by Hardscape
Newbie gains are awesome! Keep at it and reach that goal. Good luck with the EQ issues!

Thanks! The small boost has been great. I’m now working through an odd period of performance anxiety and knowing I’m able to perform better is helping a lot. I’m happy with what I have but still have a lack of confidence some days.

This site/community is an awesome encouragement though!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

The third full week has gone and passed and I feel like I’m making some progress. Noticing an EQ boost still and some gains juts because things are working better. I won’t measure for at least another month but hang in the day is better and a cock ring I was using is now feeling a bit tight and might need to. I’ve up so that’s a good enough sign!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Well I got the official approval in terms of a positive size compliment so I know I’m heading in the right direction. Early improvements are all down to increasing EQ but I couldn’t be happier with unprovoked comments!

Improved performance to satisfy my wife is a real driver for me and seems like even a small improvement makes a difference. Good motivator.


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

New work break routine tested today. Felt good and can easily manage it during a break.

5 mins heat (microwave wheat pad)
3 x 1 minute down stretch.
3 minutes Jelq (3-5 seconds)
3 minutes edge
5 erect legal
2 mins heat
Then trying to tuck to avoid turtling

Stretch: Following the principles of gently relaxing into it and not pulling hard.

If I can manage this during the ‘on days’ that I’m at the office it well help with consistency. Will try and work up to 5 mins per activity but time is tight


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

20mins edging today, following some guidance from Hustonwoods. His progress thread is so motivational!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Originally Posted by Hame0812

Well I got the official approval in terms of a positive size compliment so I know I’m heading in the right direction. Early improvements are all down to increasing EQ but I couldn’t be happier with unprovoked comments!

Improved performance to satisfy my wife is a real driver for me and seems like even a small improvement makes a difference. Good motivator.

Great to see the improvements and the wife’s approval, that’s always key! Good luck with the routine, I’ve only been at it for 5 months, so I’m

a relativel newbie myself. HoustonWoods is a great mentor!

Originally Posted by Hardscape
Great to see the improvements and the wife’s approval, that’s always key! Good luck with the routine, I’ve only been at it for 5 months, so I’m
a relativel newbie myself. HoustonWoods is a great mentor!

Thanks! Yeah if she’s happy, then I’m happy!

He’s the man, great attitude and it shows.


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Worked on uppojng my work routine as follows:

5mins warm up with microwave pad
4 x 1min stretches straight down
4 min jelq (4-5 seconds)
5mins edge
5 erect metals (5seconds)
2 mins warm down

Manageable in half hour break.

The weekend saw much improved erection response and managing to split up sex over two intervals and with a lot more staying power than recent years.

Even if I don’t grow the functional improvements are great!

Measuring will be after 3 months minimum


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Originally Posted by Hame0812
The weekend saw much improved erection response and managing to split up sex over two intervals and with a lot more staying power than recent years.

Even if I don’t grow the functional improvements are great!

Congrats on the performance improvements, that’s awesome!
Keep up the good work, my friend.


Start 15 Oct '18: BPEL -- 6.75 (17.145cm), BEG -- 4.88 (12.4mm), MSEG -- 4.76 (12.1mm)

15Feb2019 update - BPEL -- 7.25 // BPFSL - 7.87

Long term goals: EQ & vein improvements -- 7.5 NBP X 5.5

Originally Posted by LocoGringo
Congrats on the performance improvements, that’s awesome!
Keep up the good work, my friend.

Thanks man, seeing small improvements def help with th drive to make this work. While I don’t have time right now to really go all in, managing half hour every other day is working well.


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

So I fell of the no-porn waggon after managing months and what a difference it made.

Just one slip back into it and I lost most progress I had made in being able to start arousal without it.

It has solidified my beliefs though that I do not need this in my life!


Starting Feb 2019: BPEL: 7.5inch MSEG: 5inch EQ 8/10

Goal: BPEL: 8inch MSEG: 5.5inch EQ: dialed up to 11!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.