Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Starting my PE regimen

12

Starting my PE regimen

Hello,
I am new to PE but have some experience with a pumping and jelqing for pleasure. My starting size is 8.25” long and just under 6” around (dollar bill barely touches). I am primarily interested in gaining length and wouldn’t want to gain more than .5” of girth. For the last 2 weeks my routine has looked like this:

Warm up with hot heating pad 10 minutes

10-15 minute jelq, very slow with strong stretching force

Preheat pump with heating pad and pump at low to moderate pressure for 10 minutes with heating pad wrapped around

This is often followed by an edging session

I am doing this routine ~5 days a week

I am waiting a month in between measurements but so far I have observed that my length in the pump tube under vacuum has gone from 8.5” to 8.75”. My EQ quality has always been very good and I haven’t seen any decline so I do not think I am over training.

Any suggestions for my routine to maximize length gains? My long term goal is to be over 9” and my current thought its to maintain a regimen for 6 month and see how my progress tracks in that time.

Originally Posted by vpasmasm
Hello,
I am new to PE but have some experience with a pumping and jelqing for pleasure. My starting size is 8.25” long and just under 6” around (dollar bill barely touches). I am primarily interested in gaining length and wouldn’t want to gain more than .5” of girth. For the last 2 weeks my routine has looked like this:

Warm up with hot heating pad 10 minutes

10-15 minute jelq, very slow with strong stretching force

Preheat pump with heating pad and pump at low to moderate pressure for 10 minutes with heating pad wrapped around

This is often followed by an edging session

I am doing this routine ~5 days a week

I am waiting a month in between measurements but so far I have observed that my length in the pump tube under vacuum has gone from 8.5” to 8.75”. My EQ quality has always been very good and I haven’t seen any decline so I do not think I am over training.

Any suggestions for my routine to maximize length gains? My long term goal is to be over 9” and my current thought its to maintain a regimen for 6 month and see how my progress tracks in that time.

If you’re being careful, your current routine needs no changes. There is no way to maximize anything this early on. Jelqing is key and should be enough. Hold that steady for 6 to 8 weeks and you should see some gains. I don’t think a complex routine will be needed if I had to guess. But in 8 weeks you can assess how you feel for yourself.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Is it just me or are all these guys starting at the moment already huge?


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by brainhans
Is it just me or are all these guys starting at the moment already huge?

My thoughts, exactly.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

As TG said, the staple of your beginning routine needs to be jelqs.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by brainhans
Is it just me or are all these guys starting at the moment already huge?

Agreed!


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by brainhans
Is it just me or are all these guys starting at the moment already huge?

I personally wonder…would I have found PE if I started at stats like this? The community 7 years ago was not nearly as open when folks were bigger and still looking to start PE. The troll brigade and anti-troll missiles were real.

That said, I want to help anyone who’s willing to do PE. It’s a right for any man and I give my all to try and help whoever actually is legitimately looking for it. Like I say: “I ain’t here to hate, I’m here to help.” and I say that all the time whenever folks ask me if I’m jealous of someone.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

I am currently doing exercises Monday through Friday and resting on the weekends. Would it be better to split my rest days up and do something like rest on Wednesday and Saturday?

Originally Posted by vpasmasm
I am currently doing exercises Monday through Friday and resting on the weekends. Would it be better to split my rest days up and do something like rest on Wednesday and Saturday?

Personally I highly recommend 2 days on, 1 day off as a cycle. 5 consecutive days is not as productive towards the end of the week.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

I will have been doing this for a full month tomorrow. For the last few weeks I have been doing 2 days on, 1 day off and I am starting to see gains. I am about 1/4 longer than when I started, which I am very happy with.

http://I.imgur.com/VlM0Hdz.jpg

Hopefully I will see more gains when I measure again in a month. The cheap pump I have been using has 9 1/4 depth, pumping under heat I am now getting really close to the end and will need a new pump soon.


Last edited by vpasmasm : 10-12-2016 at .

This is very good. I’m glad to hear it.

Given your size, if you plan on continuing pumping, I would probably recommend getting a nice pro grade cylinder and real pump. The current one you have certainly won’t remain as effective so I would start shopping around since it appears you’ve gotten results here rather soon.

Excellent gains. Stay careful.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

There used to be an analysis on the front page of all the members reported growth. How do I find that again?

Yesterday I noticed a dark spot form on my shaft about 2/3 of the way up. This wouldn’t be that surprising except that it formed withing the first minute of jelqing. Has anyone else had this happen? No discomfort and nothing else out of the ordinary. It also happened on day 1 of a 3 day cycle of 2 on, 1 off, so it should have been well recovered. Also, I am officially touching the tip of my pump near the end of the pump session and if I measure just after I am at 8.75. I lose most of that over the course of an hour but it is indicative of continued change.

Originally Posted by brainhans
Is it just me or are all these guys starting at the moment already huge?

It’s not merely the size that makes men partake in PE. Insecurities, real or perceived bring men here of all sizes. Personal experience, which includes S.O.’s remarks about exes with 10 inch length and girth of a soda can, or that one has been called small regardless of his actual size,are prevalent. So, even the large ones come here. Nevertheless, average is average and below or above average are just that.

I firmly believe those statistical studies on penis size just as studies on height. Every day, I look at men’s height to test Central Limit Theorem and SD, and the amount of men, who are 6’6” and 5’0” are consistent with the statistical prediction considering the average height is 5’9”, which is 99% percentile and 1% percentile, respectively.

The same thing applies to any facts of life that involve numbers. Thus, when I see more men starting at higher dimensions than the average, I can only make an inference that: (a) penis size is not normally distributed, (b), thus far, the people starting just happened to be bigger(at certain times you can toss a coin 4 times and get 4 heads in a row regardless the chance that it can only be happening 6.125% at a time) and given enough numbers, the odds will even out(Law of Large Numbers), (c) they are not measuring correctly, or (d) people are lying.

I personally doubt D, for I don’t see the point of lying when we are all anonymous here—unless one is trolling for whatever reason(s).


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

Originally Posted by vpasmasm
There used to be an analysis on the front page of all the members reported growth. How do I find that again?

I found it in the cream where popular and informative threads go. Average Gains and Starting Measurements

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
The same thing applies to any facts of life that involve numbers. Thus, when I see more men starting at higher dimensions than the average, I can only make an inference that: (a) penis size is not normally distributed, (b), thus far, the people starting just happened to be bigger(at certain times you can toss a coin 4 times and get 4 heads in a row regardless the chance that it can only be happening 6.125% at a time) and given enough numbers, the odds will even out(Law of Large Numbers), (c) they are not measuring correctly, or (d) people are lying.

The distribution can be seen in the thread I linked to above, so I would discount postulation (a). It is also quite likely that those who start bigger are more open about sharing their size.


BPEL 7.75 | NBPEL 7.0 | EG 4.75

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Just Starting My Pe Career Take 2Slowex98Progress Reports8711-01-2016 11:09 AM
Should I wait to lose weight before starting PEMaouPenis Enlargement Basics806-16-2013 07:39 PM
Starting PE after hiatuskweunPenis Enlargement Basics605-14-2013 11:26 PM
Facets of my PE regimenBigSwingingDickPenis Enlargement Basics010-10-2005 07:55 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 PM.