Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shaun baby Progress Report

Shaun baby Progress Report

OK, so after posting on various treads I thought I should start my own progress thread.

Clamping. I need to collect my thoughts and results and post.

Stay tuned!

I did 5 x 10 min clamps. My glands were very tight but not over the top. I did not reach a stage when I though I needed to release the pressure, which happened once before and when it did I used my brain and released the clamp one click. Problem solved.

Yesterday:

5 inches girth prior to clamp. 5 5/16th after 10min. Just under 5.5 after second 10min. Just over 5.5 for the third. The fourth and fifth we both similar at 5 5/8 inches. I then did a 5min pump to test my length which was ever so slightly up at 7 1/8 inches.

The yes M8ter, I got the whole, “Holy Shit, I can’t believe this is my dick”. It was seriously like some one had transplanted a huge dick onto me. As for another thread that discussed if masturbation looses gains, then I lost some gain with this in my hand. I could barely touch my thumb and for finger together.

It also made me realise what Bill was saying about girth as I move up the tape by 1/2 and inch and the difference in size is dramatic.

So at the end of today I am on 5 1/4 inch girth after the fluid has had 24 hours to subside. I suspect this gain to further decrease as the final fluid pulled in by the clamping leaves.

As discussed I will rest clamping for 2 days and then hit it again, with some stretching on the off days.

Shaun

Cool. I’ll be tuning in for updates man. Keep it up….!

About 1/8 inch girth gain after two days rest.

Clamping again today.

Only 3 clampps and it showed. No notable difference in girth and a nice
Shot onto a jumper.

I think 5 cllamps was better despite the tape measure.

Disappointed. Should have gone for 5 clamps and been late for lunch.

Do i wait 2 days to go again, or another 5 clamps tonight?

Honestly, I’ve found it helps length gains to clamp more often, helps girth to clamp less often.

Cool. I need more length and the girth seems sorted thanks to the clamping!

I read your post at 1am and was tempted to clamp then and there but put my top head above my lower head and thought of what might happen if I fell asleep.

6am now and happy clamping!

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Cool. I need more length and the girth seems sorted thanks to the clamping!

I read your post at 1am and was tempted to clamp then and there but put my top head above my lower head and thought of what might happen if I fell asleep.

6am now and happy clamping!

Haha…..glad the larger head prevailed. Yeah, manual stretches before clamping, stretching or hanging ADS in between, and/or fewer rest days will focus the healing more towards length, but you will still see girth gains as the shaft tries to resist the forces, it will increase in girth….( :
.

Just be cautious. Any sign of slight ED, just back off a bit.

Massive day yesterday.

1 clamp at 6 in the morning.

5 clamps in the afternoon, which went really well. I got just a little over 5.5 in girth on the final clamp.

I then did 20min pump, with a small break in the middle although I don’t think pumping actually stops the blood like clamping.

The last pump I got to 7.1 in length and today I finished at 7.25, so I am very happy with that. The girth made it to 6 inches which looks amazing except for the fluid build up under the glands which makes it look silly.

As I mentioned before I take a vitamin E pill and prick it with a knife then squeeze the pure vitamin E all over the penis including around the clamped area. I then swallow another vitamin E for good measure. (A friend completely removed all traces of pregnancy stretch marks using this approach. )

I read on a pumping site, that was linked on a post on pumping, that 4 x 15min per week should yeald results. I should be able to fit that in.

As my goal is 7.5 x 5.5 I don’t have that far to go although from reading I need to go larger than that to allow for a decline as I back off the training.

And M8ter, I got the urine everywhere after I had finished! It was back to normal for the next pee.

Shaun

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Massive day yesterday.

1 clamp at 6 in the morning.

5 clamps in the afternoon, which went really well. I got just a little over 5.5 in girth on the final clamp.

I then did 20min pump, with a small break in the middle although I don’t think pumping actually stops the blood like clamping.

The last pump I got to 7.1 in length and today I finished at 7.25, so I am very happy with that. The girth made it to 6 inches which looks amazing except for the fluid build up under the glands which makes it look silly.

As I mentioned before I take a vitamin E pill and prick it with a knife then squeeze the pure vitamin E all over the penis including around the clamped area. I then swallow another vitamin E for good measure. (A friend completely removed all traces of pregnancy stretch marks using this approach. )

I read on a pumping site, that was linked on a post on pumping, that 4 x 15min per week should yeald results. I should be able to fit that in.

As my goal is 7.5 x 5.5 I don’t have that far to go although from reading I need to go larger than that to allow for a decline as I back off the training.

And M8ter, I got the urine everywhere after I had finished! It was back to normal for the next pee.

Shaun

That’s some serious work you’re putting in and it’s only a matter of time before you get where you want to be. I’m jealous for 2 reasons….that you have an impressive starting size and that you’re not too far from your goal. Yeah, I have to agree about going beyond your goal. I started again several months ago at 7.5 x 5.5 after stopping at 8x6. That is a neat trick with the vitamin E…have to try that..! Oh, easy fix for the urine stream. Take an empty water bottle, cut it in half and keep the spout end, take the cap off, and after a session just put yourself halfway in the bottle and the urine will pour out the spout and not all over the place. Been doing that for a long time….( :

Keep it up…!

What kind of clamp would you recommend getting? Where can I get one?

Originally Posted by Aetius
What kind of clamp would you recommend getting? Where can I get one?

The middle size of these works nice

http://www.cableclamp.com/

Cheep as well.

Shaun

Hi M8ter,

As for size many years ago I found an article in my mum’s pantry, presumably for me to find. It exclaimed 13 to 17 cm was the average length and 12 to 13 cm the girth. Sorry we are in Australia, where we are metric.

So I was 17.5 or 6.75 x 12 or 4.75 in girth and was not happy.

After i moved out I wanted to get to 7 inches. And through hanging etc I did get to 7 inches, but the girth was still elusive. I concluded that PE would give me 0.5 and that was it in each direction.

So my recent stats have gone from about 7 to 7.25 in length in two months and the girth has gone from 5 to 5.5. Happy chappy!

Shaun

Pretty common. You see? It works.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.