Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Reflections and Progress: thoughtfulgold

Hi TG,

I’m wondering what the reaction was from your new girlfriend when she found out how large you are? No comment is also a valid answer as I realise this could be personal.

SB.

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Hi TG,

I’m wondering what the reaction was from your new girlfriend when she found out how large you are? No comment is also a valid answer as I realise this could be personal.

SB.

She isn’t very wordy. At 24, she’s only screwed 5 other guys and after a bit of fishing I found out they were average to small.

Honestly, out of all the girls I’ve been with she has spoken on it the least. But she wanted to let me know she wasn’t intimidated. And like I’ve said in other posts…the ego strokes, even if they come, never last. Something won’t be amazing every time you see it. Her first reaction was muted and honestly does not define our sex life as it turns out.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Hi TG,

I had a feeling this would be the case. Like you said, only you case about the size of you dick. There would be preferences. Like my friend who likes big boobs. I prefer smaller boobs. Similarly some women will like big dicks and other will prefer smaller dicks. Muscles on guys, arses on girls, why even muscles on girls. Everyone has their preferences.

As for the porn lapse, try not to beat yourself up over it. My psychologist told me to focus on the success of the 10 weeks. Acknowledge that was an achievement in itself.

I had a lapse last night and threw my phone. While I am kicking myself for allowing my frustration with the stupid thing to get the better of me, I am reminded by the Psyc that I have not had frustration boil over for many months now.

An interesting fact. On average it takes a smoker 16 attempts to give up. And that is an average. Not that I smoke, but knowing that means I know I haven’t relapsed, I have only lapsed and I need to continue to improve and try again. Lapse is a temporary thing, relapse indicates it is hopeless and not worth trying again.

Hope that helps.

SB

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Hi TG,

I had a feeling this would be the case. Like you said, only you case about the size of you dick. There would be preferences. Like my friend who likes big boobs. I prefer smaller boobs. Similarly some women will like big dicks and other will prefer smaller dicks. Muscles on guys, arses on girls, why even muscles on girls. Everyone has their preferences.

As for the porn lapse, try not to beat yourself up over it. My psychologist told me to focus on the success of the 10 weeks. Acknowledge that was an achievement in itself.

I had a lapse last night and threw my phone. While I am kicking myself for allowing my frustration with the stupid thing to get the better of me, I am reminded by the Psyc that I have not had frustration boil over for many months now.

An interesting fact. On average it takes a smoker 16 attempts to give up. And that is an average. Not that I smoke, but knowing that means I know I haven’t relapsed, I have only lapsed and I need to continue to improve and try again. Lapse is a temporary thing, relapse indicates it is hopeless and not worth trying again.

Hope that helps.

SB

Haven’t partaken of porn for a few days now. Nudes of someone I know, who I eventually will have sex with could count but…she ain’t no porn star in the least. Additionally, I managed to delete all the porn. It has been hard. But…I’ve cut masturbation down a lot. All steps. I hope this next week will yield only 1 instead of two masturbation episodes. I’ll also get some nudes of my girl to look at. Calibrate my preferences better.

She has no preference. “A dick is a dick.” Direct quote. She doesn’t care if I get a little bigger or much bigger. She’ll take what I have. Cuz she wants me not my dick. That is all stuff she said. Honestly, only we care. Cuz it’s our journey and our penis. Validation isn’t in the eyes of others but the eyes in the mirror each morning.

Do you love how you look? If so, then you made the right choice.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Return to IPR: PEFF High Pressure Pumping Trial

First and foremost, if you are not a pumper and haven’t done some serious hours pumping with a pump with a gauge then this is not for you. Simple as that. If you have…the theory is simple.

The person who originated this, a user known as “PEforFun” used his pump to exact relatively extreme pressure instances of pumping for seconds at a time. xeno, who I observed used between 18-20HG for up to 20 seconds was my model for this setup. I performed the following:

Session notes
Routine is done 1 day on, 3 days off

Edging warmup (warm up of choice insert here, please)

Get into tube around 50% erect, apply condom to the glans of penis for protection from high pressure.

5hg 20 seconds
10hg 20 seconds
12.5hg 40 seconds 1st set

7.5hg 20 seconds
10hg 20 seconds
12.5hg 20 seconds 2nd set

Other Notes

Personally, I do believe that there is value in up to 5 sets of this and maybe if I increased to 15HG for the last one or two endings of the sets I would think efficiency may be maximized. However, pubic bone pain has to be dealt with and there’s only so much of it I can take, even using my VelSeal cylinder with the extra thick gasket cushion seal.

For this endeavor I used a hand pump to maintain the pressure. These pressures are in fact possible with the CTC Company DP4000 that I normally use, as that system maxes just over 13HG but I recommend a hand pump because you have greater control over it with the flick of a finger instead of angrily clicking or having a computer issue and suddenly having a tube that may not depressurize.

VelSeal Cylinder from Pumptoys
Vacutech Mityvac which is pictured below.
Also a regular condom I got from a local medical clinic. It is a basic, latex condom lubricated. Just what I had on hand. Nothing special about it. I used it to avoid a glans blister but they can be purchased here
Also, I replaced my tubing from the Mityvac with this one from Amazon. Whether it matters or not, it seems to effect a better seal and has a thicker and stiffer tube wall. I actually was doing another project and used that tubing and the male connector from the pump and simply used my excess tubing to get this pump back into operation. Why spend more money?

Also, duly note that due to life circumstances that my foray into the IPR system is not the best example of it as my consistency, even for a low time requirement system has been tricky to the say the least due to very drastic changes in my personal life. My apologies.

Also, been without porn over a week. It’s a pretty good feeling to get hard while sleep and waking up to stabbing the bed.

Attached Images
Mityvac.jpg
(637.9 KB, 51 views)
joe pro condom.jpg
(698.0 KB, 41 views)

Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

PEFF High Pressure Pumping Act 2: Experimentation

Playing with high pressure pumping is dangerous. If you are unfamiliar with pumping and do not have a lot of experience understanding how your penis reacts to this you need to seriously avoid this style of pumping. Not recommended for Newbies at all or anyone with a penis that gives negative PIs easily.

Session Notes

Warmup for 20 minutes edging and stretches (warmup of choice is fine)

Using a 40-70% erection to start before going in tube with lube.

Pressure pattern with manual pump:

7.5HG held for 30 seconds
10HG held for 30 seconds
15HG held for 30 seconds

8-10 minutes cooldown between cycles.

Cycling 5 times as target. Successfully completed 3 times this set.

Other Session Notes

When ramping up, I do not rush the pressure spikes. It takes around 3-10 seconds to ramp up from one pressure to the next.

Warm-down with stretches and light jelq strokes to maintain feeling. The feeling I think is good is a warm, strained but NOT painful feeling. Also, a feeling of heaviness after conclusion of the cycle. Also, while it is mildly uncomfortable, with a good warmup the discomfort is mild enough to work through and the feeling of success afterwards is amazing. I’ve never been to 15HG before this and it may be something I make a permanent part of my repertoire.

Also noted at 15HG in my 2.25” VelSeal cylinder, the pressure actually pulls my penis straight. This has not been noted at 12.5HG which was my previous maximum. Nor while using any pump, ever in my entire PE career previously.

Additional note: I did NOT use a condom on the glans for these sessions. I do not pack my cylinder but about 3 or so inches up so I don’t feel there’s a significant glans blister risk with such a short cycle. I also was experimenting to see how it would feel. Sensation feels good, not dry or damaged.

Another note: For neither this workout nor the prior one did I apply heat to the cylinder. This is because the heating pad is lost.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.


Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 02-01-2017 at . Reason: more details

Now Im going to feel weird asking a cop about ways to make my dick bigger.

Oh well, whats the size of your glans?

I stopped measuring and about to take a week off. My eq is horrible right now. Been doing a lot of pumping. I was about 8.25x6.2 last time I checked.

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
Now Im going to feel weird asking a cop about ways to make my dick bigger.

Oh well, whats the size of your glans?

I stopped measuring and about to take a week off. My eq is horrible right now. Been doing a lot of pumping. I was about 8.25x6.2 last time I checked.

Here ain’t no badge or gun. Just a pile of gold. *laughs*

Glans just hit 2” diameter this week. Going to mention that on this month’s measuring day. So just around 6 or so. Given the shape and ridges on the bottom, it’s hard to tape around it.

Pumping is not to be overdone. Otherwise you end up with a shit ton of edema and EQ issues for a few days.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Here ain’t no badge or gun. Just a pile of gold. *laughs*

Glans just hit 2” diameter this week. Going to mention that on this month’s measuring day. So just around 6 or so. Given the shape and ridges on the bottom, it’s hard to tape around it.

Pumping is not to be overdone. Otherwise you end up with a shit ton of edema and EQ issues for a few days.

Your head is like a door knob, wtf? How can normal guys compete with something like that? My base girth is close to 7, but my head is like 4. Its about 1.5 in length. Never even measured diameter outside of the pump. I dont even get 2 in diameter inside of the pump.

Originally Posted by Smallblkguy
Your head is like a door knob, wtf? How can normal guys compete with something like that? My base girth is close to 7, but my head is like 4. Its about 1.5 in length. Never even measured diameter outside of the pump. I dont even get 2 in diameter inside of the pump.

Keep in mind, I’ve been doing this quite some time. The glans length is around 1.8 or something just under 2” but…check my methods list in my signature. I actually went on a glans size quest and still work on it. Just because I enjoy getting bigger.

In my methods you’ll find thoughtfulgold’s Glans Size increase Methods which has several verifiable good ways to increase glans size. I’ve tried them all and gotten some results from each.

Remember, the starting stats in my signature matter, too.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Porn lapse #2: More sex needed?

I went back to porn, because she wasn’t up for round 2. I needed release and it was not coming from her and I just couldn’t get her back awake. She was too tired and has work in the morning.

I was erect, back on porn and hoping she’d at least blow me but not to be. We had sex an hour before and I released then but…I needed more. I like to think this was a necessary evil…but at the same time…porn makes me rock hard. She doesn’t. This upsets me and I don’t want to set myself back like this. I don’t take issue with pornographic images but I do take issue with orgasming with them as the trigger. THAT is where you get the problems. And this was my own doing.

That said, it’s so hard to distract yourself when you have that need to fully release. I orgasmed 2 more times, which is kinda hard on my EQ and my endorphin spike was huge. Same way a drug addict goes in for a hard hit of his fix. That said, I had sex. I made that work and would have eagerly continued to. I’m attracted to my lady. I just wore her out and she had to get some rest.

The reflection and take-away is this: Porn works and shouldn’t be used as a substitute for sex. This is damaging to the libido overall. But…one day doesn’t usually do much damage. I’ve relapsed before and been still on the progress train. Fact is…physically I’m making good headway. But…I also am scared of having a good relationship with porn, too. Having been burned makes me naturally leery. The whole thing bothers me.

BUT I have to learn every use of porn isn’t bad. I’m just not there yet.

But this is the struggle. Relationships aren’t erotica novels. She wanted to rock my world and she did. But she also works 9 hours a day, cooks when she gets home and waits for me to get off work before doing so. Then has to be up at 6 when I am pestering her at 11pm. Sometimes it just can’t be what we want. But porn is convenience. It’s why the idea of instant gratification is so damaging. Because it’s so easy to slip it in.

Stay strong. Get stronger. PE is half of a fight that we as men fight to gain control of our sexuality. The other half is the mindset required to make us able to enjoy sex with the partners we choose. That intangible part…that’s what is more difficult than any routine I’ve ever tried.

But…starting from zero. It can be done. I can do this.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.


Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 02-03-2017 at . Reason: details

@TG I think you have a very healthy view of porn usage. I too am cutting it out completely, but a relapse isn’t the end of the world. Stay strong.

thoughtfulgold Gains Chart-as best can be guessed

I know many of you have been curious, I personally would like to shed some light on the gains that I’ve had.

Starting from 6.25” by 4.37”:

Extender for 18 months for 1.5 length and around .75 girth. This left me at 7.75x5

After this I hung for 5 weeks, tried pumping and clamping. This experiment period yields .25 in both length and girth. My time in PE is now roughly 2.5 years. Breaks were had and this is guessing. 8x5.25”

Next I remove my skin tag. This is in my 4th year. Surgery helps my erection and curve. Adds like .4 length and 25 girth. 8.4x5.5” My skin tag was from the glans to a couple inches below the end of the circumcision line on the left. It tugged me leftward since age 1 when I was curcumcised and it healed wrong, raggedly reconnecting to my skin after a botched procedure. This also added EQ to a new level, as I’ve never seen a 10 EQ erection prior.

Also, from year 3 to year 5 I pretty much stall out. It’s EQ, porn, shit relationships. I dropped PE as a primary focus. Measurements fluctuate. Downwards. I spend money on PE when my mood shifts. This is my truly lost time. The surgery happened, as a friend mentioned it as an option and I was covered by insurance at the time.

Year 5 into 6 I met AL. I’m 8.25x5.25” by then I think. His tutelage gets my girth to 5.6 or so. And my length to the 8.5-8.75 range but not stable. This was manual exercises and stretching over months with a touch of hanging. We chat for well over a year.

Year 6 I am still in a bad life phase but I’m pumping a lot with the DP4000. Girth gets to 5.75. Length refuses to budge.

Year 7 is pretty much the same thing. Pumping a lot, clamping. Girth fluctuates but holds steady. Length teases me past 8.75 but dips to 8.5 before heading back to 8.75 and…it brings us current.

I come to Thunders and research and fluctuate and get to 9x6 doing clamping, pumping and stretching at different times with strategic decons. That is current as of December of 2016.

This is a rough approximation. I honestly didn’t log my time. I can’t count the setbacks. This is the best possible chart I can give.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by WookieMonster
@TG I think you have a very healthy view of porn usage. I too am cutting it out completely, but a relapse isn’t the end of the world. Stay strong.

Ain’t the end of the world but..still feels crappy.

Resolve ain’t about what you could do or have done but how many times you keep trying after you’ve failed. But it still hurts.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
First and foremost, if you are not a pumper and haven’t done some serious hours pumping with a pump with a gauge then this is not for you. Simple as that. If you have…the theory is simple.

The person who originated this, a user known as “PEforFun” used his pump to exact relatively extreme pressure instances of pumping for seconds at a time. xeno, who I observed used between 18-20HG for up to 20 seconds was my model for this setup. I performed the following:

Session notes
Routine is done 1 day on, 3 days off

Edging warmup (warm up of choice insert here, please)

Get into tube around 50% erect, apply condom to the glans of penis for protection from high pressure.

5hg 20 seconds
10hg 20 seconds
12.5hg 40 seconds 1st set

7.5hg 20 seconds
10hg 20 seconds
12.5hg 20 seconds 2nd set

Other Notes

Personally, I do believe that there is value in up to 5 sets of this and maybe if I increased to 15HG for the last one or two endings of the sets I would think efficiency may be maximized. However, pubic bone pain has to be dealt with and there’s only so much of it I can take, even using my VelSeal cylinder with the extra thick gasket cushion seal.

For this endeavor I used a hand pump to maintain the pressure. These pressures are in fact possible with the CTC Company DP4000 that I normally use, as that system maxes just over 13HG but I recommend a hand pump because you have greater control over it with the flick of a finger instead of angrily clicking or having a computer issue and suddenly having a tube that may not depressurize.

VelSeal Cylinder from Pumptoys
Vacutech Mityvac which is pictured below.
Also a regular condom I got from a local medical clinic. It is a basic, latex condom lubricated. Just what I had on hand. Nothing special about it. I used it to avoid a glans blister but they can be purchased here
Also, I replaced my tubing from the Mityvac with this one from Amazon. Whether it matters or not, it seems to effect a better seal and has a thicker and stiffer tube wall. I actually was doing another project and used that tubing and the male connector from the pump and simply used my excess tubing to get this pump back into operation. Why spend more money?

Also, duly note that due to life circumstances that my foray into the IPR system is not the best example of it as my consistency, even for a low time requirement system has been tricky to the say the least due to very drastic changes in my personal life. My apologies.

Also, been without porn over a week. It’s a pretty good feeling to get hard while sleep and waking up to stabbing the bed.

Lol, is that a Kimber keeping you company in your he background? Pretty fire arm.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 AM.