Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Progress report

12

Progress report

Hi all,
I am going to try to update this progress report on a consistent basis so that it forces me to be consistent.

Starting out, here are my stats:
BPEL: 6.5
NBPEL: 6
MEG: 4.5

I’ve noticed my flaccid member being bigger than it normally is, but I haven’t noticed much when it comes to my erections.

Also, once I start jelqing, I get a full on erection after a few strokes. I’ve read that having a partial erection is recommended for jelqing. Will having a full erection impact the results? I decided to get on board with PE after I tried jelqing out of curiosity and noticed surprisingly impressive results. However, I only had a partial erection the first time I tried it. Since then jelqing has been with a mostly full erection. Any insights from the more seasoned veterans? Thanks!

You don’t want to jelq with a full erection. Stick with the routine and your penis will learn the difference between play time and routine time.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Do not jeiq a fully erect penis.

If you get fully erect, stop, wait and when you are again from 30%-70% hard start jelqing.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by Titleist
You don’t want to jelq with a full erection.

Originally Posted by bill10
Do not jeiq a fully erect penis.

Agreed.

Jelq is all about “blood movement” inside your penis. With full erection (assuming your EQ is 10/10), there will be close to no movement and that is not a good thing.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Hi there,

If you get full erection, squeeze the underside of the glans to reduce the erection rate to your desired quality.


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE Stealthers :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

It’s a good advise.

Works always on me.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Thanks everyone for the sound advice!

:)

Progress report after half a week:

BPEL: 6.6
MEG: 4.6

So a gain of .1 all around and top to bottom. It doesn’t seem like much, but I’m playing the long game. Forgive all the puns. I’m sure you’ve seen them all before.

Thanks to those of you who recommended against jelqing with a full erection. My solution was to have a little fun with myself right before I started the exercises. :)

Originally Posted by ko5sd
Progress report after half a week:

BPEL: 6.6
MEG: 4.6

So a gain of .1 all around and top to bottom. It doesn’t seem like much, but I’m playing the long game. Forgive all the puns. I’m sure you’ve seen them all before.

Thanks to those of you who recommended against jelqing with a full erection. My solution was to have a little fun with myself right before I started the exercises. :)

Great work…I would caution measuring every week though. This will make you self-conscious and obsessive.

May I recommend measuring every 28 days? This will keep your sanity and curb obsession. :)


❤ "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin ❤

>> Staunch Defender of Monogamous Marriages & Married PE Stealthers :D

>> The PE Journey = “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” - Leo Tolstoy

Originally Posted by Harusen
May I recommend measuring every 28 days? This will keep your sanity and curb obsession. :)

Harusen touched on a good point here.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Yeah…once a month will do.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Jelqing

Hello to everyone! I have a doubt, can I have results in PE with jelqs? I read that it was only for girth, but I would like to hear veteran responses from you, thank you!

Originally Posted by bill10
Do not jeiq a fully erect penis.

If you get fully erect, stop, wait and when you are again from 30%-70% hard start jelqing.

I wait for the erection to go down but when I touch it again, it gets hard.

What should I do?

Masturbate and ejaculate twice in a row.

After that jelq.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 AM.