Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE log from day one

Originally Posted by nshl
I don’t understand what i did wrong this time?
And nobody never asked me to post my pictures …

1.You’ve repeatedly questioned others statements about their size.
2. You repeatedly ask others for photographic proof.
3. You don’t listen to requests to stop this behavior.
4. If you badger others for their pictures you should be prepared to post your own.

Last chance to straighten up.


:_pump: :donatecar

nshl you are making a lot of people angry and many of them are moderators which is never a good thing if you are interested to accomplish what you are trying to accomplish, whatever that is.

Personally I am not annoyed but please behave properly and please be more creative and smart to anything you are trying to achieve or learn here.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Somebody know how can I contact with sleipner? In his profile, he doesn’t have the option to send him a private massage or that other conversation option.


Last edited by memento : 10-11-2015 at . Reason: Capitalisation, removed ellipsis

I keep this thread for other PE-ers to view and compare, perhaps someone may benefit from it. I am always happy to answer questions since this forum has helped me. But I can tell you right away that I will not ever photograph my unit, and certainly not post it. That is just my policy, which I hope may be respected.

I am certain that I measured correctly. 7cm FG, 12,7 EG. I don’t feel like there is more to discuss regarding that. May I ask what you measure? Or what has caused your flaccid fascination?


07/2015 - 150x127mm (5.9x5ins)

12/2015 - 160x128mm (6.3x5.04ins)

Originally Posted by Sleipner
I keep this thread for other PE-ers to view and compare, perhaps someone may benefit from it. I am always happy to answer questions since this forum has helped me. But I can tell you right away that I will not ever photograph my unit, and certainly not post it. That is just my policy, which I hope may be respected.

I am certain that I measured correctly. 7cm FG, 12,7 EG. I don’t feel like there is more to discuss regarding that. May I ask what you measure? Or what has caused your flaccid fascination?

Well its simple just like most of us i feel and i know im small and its effect my life badly , but the main reason is that my flaccid penis is like kid i have between 9 to 10 centimeters in flaccid girth most of the time is 9.3 to 9.5 and its so thin that i want to die every time i look at my little friend..

Originally Posted by Sleipner
I keep this thread for other PE-ers to view and compare, perhaps someone may benefit from it. I am always happy to answer questions since this forum has helped me. But I can tell you right away that I will not ever photograph my unit, and certainly not post it. That is just my policy, which I hope may be respected.

I am certain that I measured correctly. 7cm FG, 12,7 EG. I don’t feel like there is more to discuss regarding that. May I ask what you measure? Or what has caused your flaccid fascination?

Where do you measure that 7 cm flaccid girth in the base in the middle or at the glans ?

Originally Posted by nshl
Well its simple just like most of us i feel and i know im small and its effect my life badly , but the main reason is that my flaccid penis is like kid i have between 9 to 10 centimeters in flaccid girth most of the time is 9.3 to 9.5 and its so thin that i want to die every time i look at my little friend..

Do you know that your flaccid girth is actually normal and above average? Here is what my flaccid girth is about 9 cm too. It’s going about 14 cm when I am erect. But I have a hulk dick. It swells like crazy when I am erect. My length also goes from 11 cm when flaccid to 17, 5 cm when I am erect.

It’s how I am build. Anyway, you don’t fuck flaccid so what’s your problem mate?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Do you know that your flaccid girth is actually normal and above average? Here is what my flaccid girth is about 9 cm too. It’s going about 14 cm when I am erect. But I have a hulk dick. It swells like crazy when I am erect. My length also goes from 11 cm when flaccid to 17, 5 cm when I am erect.

It’s how I am build. Anyway, you don’t fuck flaccid so what’s your problem mate?

Above average flaccid girth ? Hahaha the average flaccid girth is between 8.5 to 10.5 cm i read somewhere doesn’t really remember where ill find it and i will post it

2. Between all of my friends i have the thinnest penis

3. When i was a kid(10,11) i went to an urologist because of my size and he said that im fine and it will grow and i don’t need to worry about again i went again to a family doctor in the age of 17 and she said something that destroyed me life not to mention that i was so nervous my tutrteld liked i never seen before anyway she said that im on the low average range and there is nothing i cant do about it

3. My dad and my two older brothers have a thicker penis then me and they have that impressive bulge and i have nothing so can you call a 9 cm penis circumference above average?

It actually is mate. If you are a grower. Reevaluate your informations.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

No noticeable gains this month. Routine has been quite weak as well.

Increasing the intensity.

Side note: a fun PE-idea, would be to make a “clone a willy” (a mold that replicates ones penis into a dildo) before starting PE. Then, comparing it with the same penis at a later point, after gains have been made.


07/2015 - 150x127mm (5.9x5ins)

12/2015 - 160x128mm (6.3x5.04ins)

This months measurements:

BPEL: 157mm (6.18 ins)

MEG: 128mm (5.04 ins)

But what cannot be seen by my progress reports are my real achievements. A fuller, much more healthy looking penis, an incredible flaccid, together with an EQ I would never have imagined. And with all of that comes confidence.

Thank you thunders, I love you all!

The quest for length continues.


07/2015 - 150x127mm (5.9x5ins)

12/2015 - 160x128mm (6.3x5.04ins)

I wish I could share this with someone!!! Thundersplace is the only place I can turn to with this.

Measuered earlier this month.

BPEL: 160mm (6.3ins)

Did not have a measuring tape at hand for girth measurement.

I am so happy to still be gaining. This is a big milestone for me as well. I have finally grown one full centimeter in lenght!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy to me.

At least now I don’t feel small anymore. The quest for length continues!!

Love you, thunders!


07/2015 - 150x127mm (5.9x5ins)

12/2015 - 160x128mm (6.3x5.04ins)

Congrats for your gains man, very happy for you.

Alot more gains yet to come, for sure.

Have nice one.

Did you gain also in flaccid girth ? If I remember right it was 3.5 flaccid girth ? And from what did you gain erect girth?

Thanks, useless!

Nshl,

The flaccid really varies. What I cam tell you for sure is that it has been greatly improved. Sometimes it does not even seem like my penis in the mirror.

What has been good for my girth has been jelqing. I notice change there since I started focusing while doing the jelqs, getting a good expansion, and doing it steady for a couple of minutes.

Don’t obsess over measurements. Just jelq and over time you will for sure notice the difference.

On paper, my erect gains don’t seem like much at all. But I have never ever seen my unit as thick as it at times has been lately. Even though I estimate my actual girth gains to be around 3mm, the difference caused by better EQ and bigger veins is what really made the big impact.


07/2015 - 150x127mm (5.9x5ins)

12/2015 - 160x128mm (6.3x5.04ins)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.