Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE log and journal

jb560,

You been stuck at 7.75 BPEL for quite a while ( 2 years ? ). I was wondering if you had any comments.

I’ve been stuck at my level for about the same amount of time, but not have totally reset and in a disciplined and stringent fashion gone after it.

Hey with the ADS, has your base girth increased a lot? When I was doing this, I feel that increased mine but slowed length gains, not sure though what I was thinking a couple years back.


10/10/08 Bpel 6.50 Eg 4.9 base 5.0 few weeks off due to injury :( 12/10/08 Bpel 6.875 Eg 5.0

03/10/09 Bpel 7.25 Eg 5.0625 base 5.25 Donations Keep The Community Going, Click Me

05/10/09 Bpel 7.50 Eg 5.1 base 5.5 11/10/09 Bpel 7.6875 EG 5.125. Goal is as much as I can

jb560 this is a great thread

Originally Posted by djrobins
Jb560,

You been stuck at 7.75 BPEL for quite a while ( 2 years ? ). I was wondering if you had any comments.

I’ve been stuck at my level for about the same amount of time, but not have totally reset and in a disciplined and stringent fashion gone after it.



I have reset and noticed a decrease in size. I then went at it pretty good for a while and regained. Now I have been back and forth and am trying to make a real effort to PE’ing everyday as I used to when I made some significant gains IMO.

Originally Posted by newnew997

Hey with the ADS, has your base girth increased a lot? When I was doing this, I feel that increased mine but slowed length gains, not sure though what I was thinking a couple years back.

Yes I’ve noticed my base girth to have increased.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal


Last edited by jb560 : 03-30-2012 at .

Originally Posted by newnew
Jb560 this is a great thread

Thank you.

Hello my friends. I am back and going at full. I am doing the newbie routine again with plans to hang once the newbie gains stop. For me it seems around 2 1/2 or 3 months then I need to switch my routine. So I am considering hanging. We shall see.

Obviously I forgot how to put all the quotes in one response. Sorry.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal


Last edited by jb560 : 03-30-2012 at .

WB. You and I are the kings of inconsistency aren’t we? I’m back at newbie routine too. It’s so hard not to step the workout up faster. Patience is easily forgotten after a few years of PE. Like going back to lifting and thinking, “I should be able to bench 225 in a month, I used to be able to do it, and I’ve only taken a year off.”


Jelq, ADS, repeat.

Final Goal: 8EL x 6.2

Must...think...long...term.

Originally Posted by TheContinental

JB. You and I are the kings of inconsistency aren’t we? I’m back at newbie routine too. It’s so hard not to step the workout up faster. Patience is easily forgotten after a few years of PE. Like going back to lifting and thinking, “I should be able to bench 225 in a month, I used to be able to do it, and I’ve only taken a year off.”

I agree my friend. I was in the middle of a business deal for over a year and I’m done with it and now able to stick with my routine. I’m hoping to stick to it. I know persistency is key to PE, so I’m trying to stick with it.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

So I’ve been at this for a few years and I have been doing a modified version of the newbie routine. Nothing major, just 3 on 1 off. I’ve noticed this is better for me and I feel thicker and heavier sticking to this routine. Also it usually takes two weeks of exercising before I have a lig pop.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by djrobins
Jb560,

You been stuck at 7.75 BPEL for quite a while ( 2 years ? ). I was wondering if you had any comments.

I’ve been stuck at my level for about the same amount of time, but not have totally reset and in a disciplined and stringent fashion gone after it.


Any comments about being stuck at 7.75.yes it sucks.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Take some time off and see how much you keep, it probably will be much more than you expect. Try again in 3 to 6 months…

If you are not going to gain anymore, why keep hitting your head against a wall. A couple of short 5 to 10 minute clamp sessions per week, may be enough maintenance to keep all your gains.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Take some time off and see how much you keep, it probably will be much more than you expect. Try again in 3 to 6 months..

If you are not going to gain anymore, why keep hitting your head against a wall. A couple of short 5 to 10 minute clamp sessions per week, may be enough maintenance to keep all your gains.


Are you saying that if I’m not gaining, then I have reached my limit as to what I am capable of gaining?


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Try dld’s routine when coming back from rest. In a nutshell try jelqing about 1400 strokes per day. 700 am and 700 pm lol.


Starting stats 02/10/12 - BPEL 5.5" 13.97cm BPFSL 5.5" 13.97 cm BG 4.80" in 12.19cm

Currently: 9/30/13- BPEL 6.75-6.9" 17.5cm BPFSL 7.00" 17.78cm BG 5.1" 13.2 cm

Short term goal: 7 x 5" Long term goal: 8-9 x 5.5-6.0" "This is Chess not Checkers"

Originally Posted by jsagao

Try dld’s routine when coming back from rest. In a nutshell try jelqing about 1400 strokes per day. 700 am and 700 pm lol.

I always lose track when I’m jelqing so I go by time. I may try to switch it up to 20 minutes in the morning and 20 at night, but that down the road.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

I have been consistently doing the newbie routine. May have increased to 30 minutes every now and then when there is something good on tv.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

7 to 7 :) relax That won’t help trust me, 100 Jelq Slow one tight grip 3 4 second, Better then 1000 fast or light strokes. Good luck


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 AM.