Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE log and journal

Originally Posted by tombaldwin

Again with your crazy sex life sheesh. Just out of curiosity, what are your flaccid stats like? Are you a grower or a shower?

I am more of a grower than a shower, but I don’t really work on my flaccid length. I like growing in a girls mouth to the point where they are surprised and full of dick.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Yeah I hear you man, I actually get enormously turned on by seeing my dick getting harder/bigger in a girls hand/mouth.

Is that vain? :)


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Originally Posted by tombaldwin
I’d say more than most do in years rather than months Harris.


I really thought what I did was normal and that sleeping with a lot of different women was common. One of my best friends does the same thing. He is a big, good looking guy and we go out together and have a good time. This was how I was growing up also. Looking back I believe it was due to the fact that I was a jock and all my friends were jocks also and they did the same thing. We would actually pass girls around our circle. We had cheerleaders who would come over the night before a game and make sure we got a good nights rest by fucking the hell out of us.

I do have some friends who have only slept with something like 6-10 women in their lives and sometimes I wish I were like that, but thats just not me.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Nah nor me. I have come to conclusion that I want to sleep with a many women as physically and safely possible. I just get so so bored with the same damn one. You can’t beat the excitment of a new womans body to explore.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Originally Posted by Lord Harris

Nah nor me. I have come to conclusion that I want to sleep with a many women as physically and safely possible. I just get so so bored with the same damn one. You can’t beat the excitement of a new womans body to explore.

Yeah I seem to have the same mentality so I’m going to fuck as many quality women as possible. One of my friends just fucks any woman. I keep telling him to go for quality instead of quantity, but he doesn’t listen. He fucks some ugly chicks and I don’t know why. He’s a good looking guy. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. I’m going to keep doing what I do.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Funny you should say that jb as I have to be honest I wouldn’t say i’d fuck anything, but I will go for a not so good looking girl rather than jerk off.

However, a recent night out with an old friend gave me a wake up call. He’s a good looking guy and has always been good with women (I only started to have an active sex life really in my early twenties) the main difference is he did all his “experience fucking” when he was younger, and now only goes for the most attractive women. Sure he gets blown out, but he also gets the success as well. Last time out he had one of the hottest girls in the club looking for him to get his number, a girl that he had been told “had a queue”. He’s also a good dancer which got me thinking as well.

This got me thinking, I should be aiming for a higher class of chick. I’m not Brad Pitt but I’m not Lyle Lovett either, in good shape and know how the game works. So from here on in I’m going to raise the bar a bit, it can’t hurt.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.


Last edited by Lord Harris : 09-23-2008 at .

Quality is not synonimous of physical beauty to me.

Originally Posted by jb560
Yeah I seem to have the same mentality so I’m going to fuck as many quality women as possible. One of my friends just fucks any woman. I keep telling him to go for quality instead of quantity, but he doesn’t listen. He fucks some ugly chicks and I don’t know why. He’s a good looking guy. Oh well, whatever makes him happy. I’m going to keep doing what I do.

I’m sure you have a lot more experience than me, but sometimes the hottest woman in the club isn’t the kinkiest in bed, correct?

By the way, how old are you? Sorry if you posted it in your PE journal.

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
I’m sure you have a lot more experience than me, but sometimes the hottest woman in the club isn’t the kinkiest in bed, correct?

By the way, how old are you? Sorry if you posted it in your PE journal.


I’m in my late 20’s. As for your first thought, yes I agree. One of my ex-girlfriends was a Ms. Olympia figure and fitness competitor and she was horrible in bed. I loved the way she looked but fucking her was boring. There were a couple of girls who weren’t the beauty queens, but were still very attractive and they were the wildest fucks. Now understand I’m not boring in the bedroom. I have chains on my bed, whips, blindfolds, gags and toys and use them. For some reason I seem to turn a lot of girls into freaks and I love it.

I just prefer to fuck the better looking women to the semi-attractive ones regardless of how good they are in bed.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

I did the first part of my routine today. I did heat for 10 minutes, stretch for 20, then heat again for 10. I plan on doing the second part of my routine later.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by jb560
I’m in my late 20’s. As for your first thought, yes I agree. One of my ex-girlfriends was a Ms. Olympia figure and fitness competitor and she was horrible in bed. I loved the way she looked but fucking her was boring. There were a couple of girls who weren’t the beauty queens, but were still very attractive and they were the wildest fucks. Now understand I’m not boring in the bedroom. I have chains on my bed, whips, blindfolds, gags and toys and use them. For some reason I seem to turn a lot of girls into freaks and I love it.

I just prefer to fuck the better looking women to the semi-attractive ones regardless of how good they are in bed.

I hear ya. Thanks for the reply :D

I doubt I will PE today. I am so fucking horny that I haven’t given my dick a rest today. Maybe I will get some in today, but doubtful.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Originally Posted by marinera

Quality is not synonymous of physical beauty to me.

I’m superficial, I’m a fucking bodybuilder for god sake. I like big fake tits, lips that can wrap around my dick, eyes that say “yes, I want you to fuck me”, an ass that makes my dick melt when I fuck her from behind, a hard, tight body and a attractive, tasty, tight pussy that feels like it choking my dick when I’m fucking her.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Well from the stories you’re always posting it sounds like you get plenty of women who fit that description perfectly.


Start 6/13/08 NBPEL = 5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=3.5 FG=4.5 Now 8/5/08 NBPEL = 5.5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=4 FG=4.75Goal NBPEL=7 EG=5.5 NBPFL=5 FG=4.75

My Pics/Log

Originally Posted by tombaldwin

Well from the stories you’re always posting it sounds like you get plenty of women who fit that description perfectly.

That seems to be the type I’m attracted to, so that’s the type I fuck. Don’t get me wrong, every now and then I’ll stray, but 9 out of 10 times I go for the type I described.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.