If you’re reading this, Hi! :) I should have made this on the first of March like I said I would, because that is when I started to commit. Update’s here will be sporadic except for the first or thirty-first of every month, because those are measurement days for me.
Notes about me:
- Type 1 diabetic
- Age: 21 (22 in July)
- Likes long walks on the beach :P
Measurements (are approximates because I don’t trust my ability to measure things yet) :
- Bone Pressed Erect Length: 7 inches
- Mid - Shaft Erect Girth: 5.5 inches
- Days without Porn: 1
- Days without Masturbation: 2
- Improve erection quality; if you’ve been around the forums, you’ll know why I have days without Porn and Masturbation listed as measurements :) I want to at least achieve my starting size without using porn.
- BPEL: No specific goal at the moment.
- MEG: Not too much bigger; based on what I’ve read so far, 5.5 inches is the tipping point in most cases.
Routine (3 days on x 2 off):
1. 5 or 6 minute hot wrap warm-up; 1 x 5 or 6 60 count; Kegel between 20 - 30 count and 40 - 50 count
2. 50 standard OK grip, pulling up jelqs (as in pulling my hand up when nearing the head)
3. 50 overhand OK grip, straight out jelqs
4. 50 alternating grip, push down jelqs (pushing my hand down when nearing the head)
If still at least semi-erect or near semi-erect go to 5, if not skip to 6 and end at 6.
5. 5 Uli’s #3
6. Same as 1 (Should be flaccid or near flaccid at this point)
7. Manual stretch up, straight out, and down 20 count, 2x each
8. Kegel throughout the day (Whenever blood glucose levels are stable)
I plan to change things around on a bi-weekly basis if I feel the need. I wish I could post pictures but my phone is not the best for that, when I can get good camera I will post; It’s definitely not ruler shy… If you see me around on the forums and want to ask me something, feel free to ask here (or PM if thee not bold). I could use some interesting posts here!
As of February 23, 2017: BPEL: 7.25in MEG: 5.6in
New Goals: Improved EQ; 0.15in of MSEG (Anything else is still pure bonus :) )
Failing twice before succeeding once still equals victory.