ONG's reluctant personal improvement
Here I am, 46 years old with a good size dick, great job, wonderful family and nice house - but slowly killing myself with all the things that make me ‘not unhappy.’ How the hell am I not happy you ask? I have no earthly idea. Some of it is sex, some is mid-life crisis (not really but I’ll go with it), some of it is lack of spending money, some of it is taking care of so much while I have so few personal rewards that really make me happy.
So I supplement by drinking (wife and I love to enjoy various boozes), smoking (cigars), jerking off nightly and working-working-working. It’s all slowly killing me and I’d not be surprised if I kick it before I’m 50. I’m in good shape physically except that I need to increase cardio-vascular stamina. My body has a high constitution and is very resilient. So it’s easy to not take care of myself since there are few negative outward signs of poor health.
My goals at first are:
* quit drinking completely for at least one month, preferably two and then to keep it in control
* quit smoking cigars entirely except for special occasions
* PE!! I really want to make it to 8 BP x 5.5” and plan to really get back to the program
* Exercise daily - treadmill and stretching
* Eat healthy and lose 5-10 pounds
Easy, right? The booze will be the hardest I think. I hope to post daily but the job may prevent that. Hopefully I will have more energy soon and will be able to partake in this awesome forum more again in the future!