Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need Help No Gains

12

Need Help No Gains

I made a thread of what I had tried but didn’t really understand what to take from the advice as I have already been through manual exercise routines very similar to the newbie ones posted up.

I need help figuring out how to make my penis grow. It has been many years of PE (hand exercises, pills, cremes, bathmate, etc) with 0 gains (both flaccid, erect, anything really). Even EQ has not improved (maybe because it was generally always high).

I also tried hanging but unfortunately the hanger just doesn’t stay on my penis for longer than 10 mins at a time even if I stand/sit really really still. I think this is down to the way the device is made or my head may not be prominent enough.

What will make my penis grow? I’m dying for results here. I just want 1’ erect girth and 1-1.5’ erect length and I will be the happiest man in the world.

I don’t know if this is relevant but I’ve also gone from lasting 5-10 mins in sex to 30-40 mins easily and sometimes over an hour. So my penis seems rather ‘resistant’ in general which worries me (and tires the hell out of me).

What I currently have:
BIB hanger + weights
Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme Series (https://www.officialhydromaxpump.co…-xtreme-series/)
Fleshlight (for edging, and for fun lol)
Vaseline/hands/lube
Time

PLEASE HELP ME. :)
Or do I need surgery now?

Heat, heat, heat. More heat. Consistency. Long enough sessions; if your penis is stubborn, you will probably find minimum 30/40 minute sessions are needed, so it’s good that you listed ‘time’ as one of the things you currently have. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Heat, heat, heat. More heat. Consistency. Long enough sessions; if your penis is stubborn, you will probably find minimum 30/40 minute sessions are needed, so it’s good that you listed ‘time’ as one of the things you currently have. :)

What do you mean ‘heat’?
Long time in sex is honestly a curse.

Rice sock, Microwaveable gel hot pack, Infra-red lamp, even a hot wash cloth. See my signature line. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I used to do manual exercises under warm/hot water in the shower and/or bath for over a year.. No gains.

I did the rice sock thing with the J90 routine a few times also - no gains.

I’d second what firegoat said.
My advice is either learn to use the bib properly or get hold of a vacuum hanger and start a proper hanging routine.
Supplement that with jelqing and either manual girth exercises or clamping.
Hang min 6 days a week and do girth work every 2-3 days.
Forget the bathmate.

That’s my best advice based on about 6 years of doing this.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I’d second what firegoat said.
My advice is either learn to use the bib properly or get hold of a vacuum hanger and start a proper hanging routine.
Supplement that with jelqing and either manual girth exercises or clamping.
Hang min 6 days a week and do girth work every 2-3 days.
Forget the bathmate.

That’s my best advice based on about 6 years of doing this.

I’ve tried a penis extender before - ended up throwing it in the bin. Just didn’t work properly and was extremely uncomfortable.
Surely there is a routine/device that can give me real results?

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
I used to do manual exercises under warm/hot water in the shower and/or bath for over a year.. No gains.

I did the rice sock thing with the J90 routine a few times also - no gains.

Shower/bath is not a proper warm up.. Using a rice sock ‘a few times’ is not enough to base anything on.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Shower/bath is not a proper warm up.. Using a rice sock ‘a few times’ is not enough to base anything on.

‘A few times’ = used everytime I did those routines. And I was very consistent with those routines however ‘shit’ they may have been.

Anyway - what should I do now? I really want to see some changes as I’m tired of 0 results.

Someone on this forum recommended a pump from LA pumps or something. But that is for girth only right? Or for length + girth? Should I hang and pump?

I really am not convinced hand exercises can help me given I’ve spent years on them with no results (and given my lasting ages in bed comment above - btw - can that be solved because honestly I can’t take it anymore).

I’ve returned the Bathmate and got a refund btw.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Either manual girth exercises or clamping.

There are threads on here to suggest clamping doesn’t work :S

Happy to clamp though. Just saying.

What you have described is basically pull the hell out of your dick for a certain amount of time, used the bib hanger improperly, tried a bath mate for a while…etc.

How consistent were you? Did you start with the newbie routine and record your sessions paying very close attention to results? One small step leads to many larger steps. The biggest problem we dick pullers have is an over developed sense of “Gimme”. That means: Gimme a bigger dick. Gimme rock hard, chiseled abs. Gimme all the gorgeous girls. Gimme, NOW. (For clarity, Gimme is a shortened slang usage of the phrase: Give me.). Impatience has no place in PE.

If you had been consistent and dedicated from the beginning, you would know what was wrong. It sounds like you over conditioned your dick and made it extremely tough. My recommendation is to lay off all PE for three or four months to allow your tissues to decondition themselves. Then start back with the linear newbie routine and stay with that for several months before moving on to the next step: The Newbie Routine sans linear.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Use the hot rice sock. A hot shower only heats the skin which is irrelevant. Find a basic stretch and jelq routine that produces positive PIs. Set that as your base level in terms of knowing your penis.

Assuming you are honestly well-conditioned, add one “extra” girth or length exercise that you can tell somewhat stresses your penis (slight fatigue, soreness, EQ loss): either squeezes, bends, fulcrum stretch, etc. Take enough rest days until your penis feels 100%. Listen to your penis. Increase your reps carefully based on positive PIs. If it’s producing gains, stick with it as long as you can. Don’t think that more-is-better.

After a few months of only focusing on PIs, you can add another more advanced routine. I swear by supra slammers and my only real regret in my PE career is that I didn’t have the time and inclination to stick with something while it was working.

Put your bathmate away until you’ve reached you goals and want to try the novelty (with perhaps some modest benefit).


11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")

5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")

3/5/13: BPEL: 6.875", MEG 5 5" (max goal BPEL: 7.5", MEG: 5.75")

Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
There are threads on here to suggest clamping doesn’t work :S

Happy to clamp though. Just saying.

That’s why I suggested both, they’re the two things with the best chance of results that’s all, there’s no guarantees with these things.

Mate I spent years trying things and getting nowhere I know what it feels like.

Originally Posted by How lack
What you have described is basically pull the hell out of your dick for a certain amount of time, used the bib hanger improperly, tried a bath mate for a while.etc.

How consistent were you? Did you start with the newbie routine and record your sessions paying very close attention to results? One small step leads to many larger steps. The biggest problem we dick pullers have is an over developed sense of “Gimme”. That means: Gimme a bigger dick. Gimme rock hard, chiseled abs. Gimme all the gorgeous girls. Gimme, NOW. (For clarity, Gimme is a shortened slang usage of the phrase: Give me.). Impatience has no place in PE.

If you had been consistent and dedicated from the beginning, you would know what was wrong. It sounds like you over conditioned your dick and made it extremely tough. My recommendation is to lay off all PE for three or four months to allow your tissues to decondition themselves. Then start back with the linear newbie routine and stay with that for several months before moving on to the next step: The Newbie Routine sans linear.

I did manual exercises for a long time yes but had on/off periods too. Bathmate sure I used for a while and once I got no results I put it away (its been about 2 months now no pumping). I only used the hanger like twice and both times it was not a full set as I couldn’t get it to stay on my penis.

Manual = very consistent. Bathmate = very very consistent. Here the massive disappointment I didn’t even gain 0.1’ over several years. I was with Big Al to and I sent him detailed spreadsheets outlining what I was doing/PIs etc. I think even he agreed a device of some sort was necessary as manual stuff was taking me nowhere.

I think the FL and banging multiple chicks a week has over conditioned it more than PE (for example I have only done 1 session of manual exercises in the past week just to see how tired I felt, and I can still do 200 proper jelqs without noticing any tiredness). I doubt laying off PE will help decondition my penis (I may be wrong though) as I had the 30-40 min sex problem even before I touched the bathmate.

As for your chiseled abs apology - well - if I exercise and diet correctly then why shouldn’t I expect them? Lol Ok sure not perfect abs but at least some change. If after everything you still have a pot belly (or were lean and end up with a pot belly) thats just disappointing.

Originally Posted by jd10021
Use the hot rice sock. A hot shower only heats the skin which is irrelevant. Find a basic stretch and jelq routine that produces positive PIs. Set that as your base level in terms of knowing your penis.

Assuming you are honestly well-conditioned, add one “extra” girth or length exercise that you can tell somewhat stresses your penis (slight fatigue, soreness, EQ loss): either squeezes, bends, fulcrum stretch, etc. Take enough rest days until your penis feels 100%. Listen to your penis. Increase your reps carefully based on positive PIs. If it’s producing gains, stick with it as long as you can. Don’t think that more-is-better.

After a few months of only focusing on PIs, you can add another more advanced routine. I swear by supra slammers and my only real regret in my PE career is that I didn’t have the time and inclination to stick with something while it was working.

Put your bathmate away until you’ve reached you goals and want to try the novelty (with perhaps some modest benefit).

I used a hot rice sock when doing the newbie routines for over a year. I then asked about showers to Big Al and he said it was fine which is why I swapped.

Squeezes do still tire my penis. And I never overdo PE as I know it can do damage - a few times I skipped sessions as my penis felt overworked and it needed rest. I really do listen.

I just really want to see *something* change now. Even if it means the head changes colour. Anything at this point is welcome.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Why Pumpers Will Experience NO GAINSjcgtampaPenis Pumps4207-12-2010 02:37 PM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
Are Pumping Gains Permanent? Wrong QuestionLongVehiclePenis Pumps4404-03-2010 03:52 PM
To Those Focused on Length Gains Who Have Dorsal ThickeningAlrdybigPenis Enlargement003-13-2010 11:45 PM
Mass Vs Weight (Mass:Weight Ratio) Does Mass & it's Density Affect Hanging Gains?Mr. FPenis Hangers012-29-2005 03:39 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 PM.