Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

mixmix Progress Report

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
But being fresh off a break is prime time to gain. So, here is wishing you good luck.

Thanks!
I also imagine that its a prime time for injuries aswell, as I have deconed….


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
Thanks!
I also imagine that its a prime time for injuries aswell, as I have deconed….

This is why I recommend dialing back your routine. You can’t start the same place you built to. Always gradually increase and watch your Physiologic Indicators (PIs).

I discuss this in my theory, actually. Deconditioning has a great benefit when used properly.

thoughtfulgold’s Penis Enlargement as “Scheduled Trauma” theory


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

What do you mean by dialing back my routine? I will look at your link when I have a bit more time ahead of me…it looks quite a read!

I was planning on starting just as I did before, say 10 jelqs at first, then after a couple of sessions start adding 10 per session….is that what you mean? I left off at 70 jelqs by the way, just before I stopped because of red dots…..then that break turned into over 2 months….holidays etc…I think it did my unit good though. Just to say that I will probably be around 70-100 jelqs max per session, ( at the peak ) sonot many compared to some guys.


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Actually I just found the time. That was a good read!

I had been PE’ing for almost 7 months, and never any significant gains, so when I start again, even with my penis deconditionned, I’m not going to gain if I just go through the same sort of excersises and sessions? But I had found the comfortable amount of jelqing, so maybe I will just hope for the best, I dont want to change much, even if I havent gained….it just feels like a confortable amount (more and I would have injury like red dots again)


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
Actually I just found the time. That was a good read!
I had been PE’ing for almost 7 months, and never any significant gains, so when I start again, even with my penis deconditionned, I’m not going to gain if I just go through the same sort of excersises and sessions? But I had found the comfortable amount of jelqing, so maybe I will just hope for the best, I dont want to change much, even if I havent gained….it just feels like a confortable amount (more and I would have injury like red dots again)

Well there are two elements of my theory. Both center around rest. Using different exercises seems to help but even if you do not use different exercises and go back to the same, an extended time away from them should make this go round more productive with less repetition early on.

Meaning you can still jelq and it should help you more than it was due to the deconditioning factor. Long rests seem to refresh the effectiveness of all PE. But it works better in my opinion by varying the exercises.

As for your spots and injury risk, what I meant by “dial it back” was tone down your routine. Start low but increase it slower. You ramped up to 70 so this time ramp up slower. Add fewer per workout. Doing that lowers injury risk.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

When I started jelqing, say the first day, my penis was deconditionned ( naturally ) so is there anything that makes you think that the same excersises could work this time? If anything I am still slightly less deconditionned than the first day of PE…..I hope I am clear enough?

Oh and I will probably add less strokes per session then…


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
When I started jelqing, say the first day, my penis was deconditionned ( naturally ) so is there anything that makes you think that the same excersises could work this time? If anything I am still slightly less deconditionned than the first day of PE…..I hope I am clear enough?
Oh and I will probably add less strokes per session then…

The same exercises will work fine that you’ve taken time off. Just do fewer of them at a time and slowly add more.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Its hard to believe that some “newbie” routines start with 50 jelqs day one! Then get up to 300!

With the time and thought you have put to understanding the importance of rest, do you have any thoughts about the regularity of sessions? I tend to do 2 days on, 1 day off, and often on a weekend have a 2 day break because I’m not at home (or suffering a hangover) …Maybe 1 day on 1 day off could lead to better results, as it would give more time for pens to heal…? I suppose thats another thing I have to experiment with.


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
Its hard to believe that some “newbie” routines start with 50 jelqs day one! Then get up to 300!

With the time and thought you have put to understanding the importance of rest, do you have any thoughts about the regularity of sessions? I tend to do 2 days on, 1 day off, and often on a weekend have a 2 day break because I’m not at home (or suffering a hangover) …Maybe 1 day on 1 day off could lead to better results, as it would give more time for pens to heal…? I suppose thats another thing I have to experiment with.

In my early days, I had no concept of “session regularity” so I do NOT think that is so important. Just persistence, more than anything. As too rigid of a schedule will force you to do more than you should and will retard gains. Just do PE as you feel you can, with plenty of rest. Gains come with a comfortable body.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Well that certainly sounds healthy….as long as you dont underdo it because of lazyness!


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
Well that certainly sounds healthy….as long as you dont underdo it because of lazyness!

Balance in all things. Remember, your penis can’t tell time, doesn’t own a calender. It is fatigued and healing or it is not. Slow gains or fast, there’s no rush. Staying motivated and keeping the faith are the hardest parts of PE.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Hey man the most important thing in PE is consistency and intensity.It doesn’t matter what you really do.After every workout your unit should feel a bit tired.I do a 2 days on 1 off routine and since the last time i commented on your thread i gained.I’m 18.8 cm now and really really close to 19 cm.My EQ is down a bit for the amount of work i did and with a strong EQ i think i would be able to get to the 19 cm mark.Be consistent and you will gain.And only measure once every 2-4 weeks.Also you should know that i started around 16-16.5 cm and i took a lot of days off.But now i am serious with my PE routine.Good luck on your gains

congratulations on your gains Rockpe! And thoughtfulgold, I did 6 jelq strokes son Saturday, and got a couple of red dots already…..very tiny though….I cant seem to understand if they are a good thing or not…My EQ is okay so I suppose it could be a sign of going to just the right level of intensity?…


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Originally Posted by mixmix
congratulations on your gains Rockpe! And thoughtfulgold, I did 6 jelq strokes son Saturday, and got a couple of red dots already…..very tiny though….I cant seem to understand if they are a good thing or not…My EQ is okay so I suppose it could be a sign of going to just the right level of intensity?…

Repeat it the next time you work out and see how you feel. I am dark skinned so have never seen red dots and am not sure how bad yours are. But if your EQ is good and you feel good, you should be fine. Start with 6 and work your way up each session to what you’re comfortable with. Then at different milestones stop and use that for a while.

Like get to 10, use it till you’re ready for 15, 20, 30, 35, so on. Don’t rush. Stay with a number till you are ready to progress forward.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Just done 6 jelqs, after 2 day break from tiny red dots from 6 jelqs on saturday. So this time I did 6, at lighter pressure. I will gradually ramp up pressureas I go. No red dots this time! So will add one jelq per session till I get to 10, then stick to 10 for a while…seems weird to spend 10 minutes warming up for only a few jelqs but its nessesary!


January 2016 7.3 BPEL ( 18.6cm ) / 5.3 EG ( 13.7cm )

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.