Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Low-hanging progress report

12

Low-hanging progress report

I’ve been doing PE on and off for three years. I’ve kept notes, but have only been meticulous about it since joining Thunder’s Place. Now, I’ll start (and hopefully keep up with) my first progress report.

I didn’t do any PE for the whole month of May because of an injury, but now I’m back to hanging. I’m at 4.4 lbs. I also jelq, wear a ball zinger, wear a one-pound ADS and water pump.

Pre-PE BPEL= 6.063 EG = 5.313

Current BPEL = 7.688 EG = 5.563

Pre- PE (and sometimes now) My flaccid didn’t hang, it just kind of poked forward, suspended in space. And if I was dehydrated…it was much worse.


What doesn't kill you makes you longer.

I’m also taking 10 mg of generic nolvadex three times a week…but that just started last week


What doesn't kill you makes you longer.

I’ve had a lot to do at home and work this last week. The only thing I’ve done is wear my ADS and ball zinger.


What doesn't kill you makes you longer.

Some history

I started PE in 2009. I tried a penis extender but couldn’t get it to stay on or to not hurt so I kept searching. I saw jelqing with oil, but that just seemed like masturbating. At the end of 2009 I came across the “goliath” weight hanging system. I’m sure it could’ve worked, but I kept getting hard in the thing and didn’t have the time to keep calming myself down and redoing the weights.

I came across the ‘circle device’ in March of 2011. I bought a one pound device and started wearing it day and night. At the time- all of my work involved walking around and throwing stuff and after about 3.5 hours I would hit tissue fatigue. I’d take the thing off massage and go another hour or so and sometimes just take it off because I was too sore. I noticed growth immediately. A very odd series of events happened to me and I stopped wearing the device around October of 2012. During the initial period of wearing the device I also air pumped with a $20 no-gauge pump. I pumped for about an hour each time and once or twice per week.

I came across Thunder’s Place in September of 2013 and immediately started manual exercises which brought some swift growth. However, I would pull too hard and hurt my forearms and stalled my growth. I starting back using my little cheap pump as well.

I bought a BIB Hanger in December 2013 and started hanging. My hanging has, at the most, been three sets per day. I’m blessed to get in two. Those two sets aren’t daily either. I’ve been able to hang once or twice per week. Periodically, I get to hang a third time in the week, but that is rare (I should probably be hanging now).

Gains
———
I’ve gained 1.625 inches in length. The initial 5/8 inch of length came from passive PE (circle device) and took about 18 months. Oddly, I gained another 5/8 inch from manual exercises and that took about 10 weeks. I’ve gained another 5/16 from hanging and it has been six months since I began hanging.

thanks man for sendign me your link. I will ask my questions here as Im sure it will be useful for some guys:
what is the“goliath” weight hanging?

what is the ‘circle device’ ? what routine did you get since it give so much gains it is good to know :)
3 sets a day is not enough, is what bib says. If in the follwing 6 months you hang longer and jelq at the end you will see more gains I think. but anyways is nice you have gained. cheers

Originally Posted by low-hanging fruit
I started PE in 2009. I tried a penis extender but couldn’t get it to stay on or to not hurt so I kept searching. I saw jelqing with oil, but that just seemed like masturbating. At the end of 2009 I came across the “goliath” weight hanging system. I’m sure it could’ve worked, but I kept getting hard in the thing and didn’t have the time to keep calming myself down and redoing the weights.

I came across the ‘circle device’ in March of 2011. I bought a one pound device and started wearing it day and night. At the time- all of my work involved walking around and throwing stuff and after about 3.5 hours I would hit tissue fatigue. I’d take the thing off massage and go another hour or so and sometimes just take it off because I was too sore. I noticed growth immediately. A very odd series of events happened to me and I stopped wearing the device around October of 2012. During the initial period of wearing the device I also air pumped with a $20 no-gauge pump. I pumped for about an hour each time and once or twice per week.

I came across Thunder’s Place in September of 2013 and immediately started manual exercises which brought some swift growth. However, I would pull too hard and hurt my forearms and stalled my growth. I starting back using my little cheap pump as well.

I bought a BIB Hanger in December 2013 and started hanging. My hanging has, at the most, been three sets per day. I’m blessed to get in two. Those two sets aren’t daily either. I’ve been able to hang once or twice per week. Periodically, I get to hang a third time in the week, but that is rare (I should probably be hanging now).

Gains
———
I’ve gained 1.625 inches in length. The initial 5/8 inch of length came from passive PE (circle device) and took about 18 months. Oddly, I gained another 5/8 inch from manual exercises and that took about 10 weeks. I’ve gained another 5/16 from hanging and it has been six months since I began hanging.


Why hello fellow hanger. I am very impressed by your gaining record, you are very lucky. Me and you will likely progress and record each others progress together. May I know your measurements? Also, please tell me about this injury, was it from hanging?
And I was kind of worried when I read you don’t hang daily… I must tell you out of care that people on both this website and the prestigous “PEGym” say that not hanging daily may result in an shorter and stronger penis, on both of their “Hanging 101” sections. Just saiyan.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by xLusT : 06-26-2014 at .

Quim…the cirlcle device is an all-day hanger. Mine is one pound. I use a 4” x 6” piece of nylon sock as a wrap and hold the thing on with two rubberbands. I just put it on after I finish showering in the morning and go about my day. I take it off to pee.

The goliath is hanging system. Its something like hard vinyl and is only about two inches long. I prefer the BIB hanger as it has cushion and is a quality made product.

Quim and xLust…my schedule does not allow me hang more.

My stats are in my profile.


What doesn't kill you makes you longer.

Originally Posted by low-hanging fruit
Quim…the cirlcle device is an all-day hanger. Mine is one pound. I use a 4” x 6” piece of nylon sock as a wrap and hold the thing on with two rubberbands. I just put it on after I finish showering in the morning and go about my day. I take it off to pee.

The goliath is hanging system. Its something like hard vinyl and is only about two inches long. I prefer the BIB hanger as it has cushion and is a quality made product.

Quim and xLust…my schedule does not allow me hang more.

My stats are in my profile.


Gee, I wish I had a hanger with cushion. Can you where the circle thing in public, and look normal whilst walking? You’ve come along way I see. Very nice. I round you up to 7.7” which makes us brothers. We should stop at the same length. Please let me know if you still make gains, I really don’t like wearing the thing everyday. Then they say you need an ADS, basically sayin’ once you stretch you can’t unstretch it.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by xLusT
Gee, I wish I had a hanger with cushion. Can you where the circle thing in public, and look normal whilst walking? You’ve come along way I see. Very nice. I round you up to 7.7” which makes us brothers. We should stop at the same length. Please let me know if you still make gains, I really don’t like wearing the thing everyday. Then they say you need an ADS, basically sayin’ once you stretch you can’t unstretch it.

It has an 8” circumference…tight pants are not the route to go with this thing.

As far as hanging everyday goes - even on the days that I don’t have the time to hang I am still wearing my ADH, so I’m sort of hanging anyway…just really light. It’s enough to keep a stretch.


What doesn't kill you makes you longer.

Originally Posted by low-hanging fruit

As far as hanging everyday goes - even on the days that I don’t have the time to hang I am still wearing my ADH, so I’m sort of hanging anyway…just really light. It’s enough to keep a stretch.

I need me a ADH. 8”?! LOL. So you’re saying you can’t wear it in public right? && that’s good, twas just worried about cha fellow hanger… I wonder if you can start groups on this website.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by xLusT
I need me a ADH. 8”?! LOL. So you’re saying you can’t wear it in public right? && that’s good, twas just worried about cha fellow hanger… I wonder if you can start groups on this website.

You can wear in it public.

Maybe you can start a Hangers Anonymous in your town. Hi, I’m LHF and I’m a hanger.

Originally Posted by low-hanging fruit
You can wear in it public.

Maybe you can start a Hangers Anonymous in your town. Hi, I’m LHF and I’m a hanger.


Ha. Nice, and naw lol, if it was up to me i’d shut all these PE websites down and never speak of it lawl. GL to you m8.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

how is that system of ADH ? is it home made?

Wouldnt a tipical ADS attached to the knee with an elastic string do the same function? Or a good extender, wouldnt do the same?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Heavy low hanging balls after multiple sessionswishitwasbiggerMen's Sexual Health202-12-2010 07:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 PM.