Introduction - Progress report
This is my first post, I have been reading on the exercises for a while and have finally started doing them. It’s very motivational to see other guy’s posts and progress. I’m hoping PE will work for me as well!
My main goal is to gain Girth. I have already a very good EQ and, even with my moderate size, my girlfriend complains that depending on the position I hit her cervix in a painful way, so looking at not gaining length, or at least very little if possible.
EQ: 100% - I’m able to hold an erection for a pretty long time with what I think is 100% of my size (1-2hrs of being hard at 95-100% comes pretty easy)
NBPEL: 130mm (5.1in)
BPEL: 141mm (5.5in)
MEG: 129mm (5in)
MEG: 160mm (6.3in)
BPEL:141mm - (not shrinking is the goal here :)
I’m on my first week, have been following the newbie routine, 1 day on, 1 day rest:
- Rice sock for warming up (5-7 minutes)
- Simple Manual Stretches (2 minutes)
- Wet Jelq with Vaseline at 80% - 90% erection (about 150 jelqs/10 minutes)
- Rice sock/hot shower/both for warming down (5-15 minutes)
- Kegels (30x holding 10s)
- I’ll measure again on 01/09;
- I have noticed no spots
- Penis doesn’t hang fuller after jelqing
- I feel a minor discomfort a couple hours after the exercise in the bottom side of the penis (near frenulum), it disappears 16-24h after doing the exercises. I think my grip is too tight, I’ll try to soften it on the next rounds.
- I’ll not be having sex for the next 30-40 days, trying to masturbate only on days off.
That’s it for a first post, any suggestions, comments, dos and don’t’s are very welcome!