Hey everyone - hope you’re all doing well since I last posted here!
October 1st will be my official four week point in my PE journey.
At this point I’ve pretty well internalized the schedule of 2 on/1 off. It’s just something I schedule in, rain or shine, and get done. I’m doing 10-15 minutes of rice sock heat, about 12-15 minutes of stretching (out, up, left, right, 360 pulls) doing about 20-30 kegels in each stretch, 12-15 minutes of wet jelqing, and then 15-30 minutes of edging. I added the edging because I felt like trying it out, and once I did, I found my unit just stayed thicker and heavier for many hours after my PE session. Just felt like I had put energy into it and it held on to it.
Some things I’ve noticed:
1. Stretching too hard is a bad thing. I stretch moderately now, and instead of holding for a set amount of time, I choose to do my kegels while I stretch. My exact process is to create a moderate stretch, do 20-30 complete kegels (not long holds, and making sure to completely relax kegel muscles between kegels), and then shake my dick out briefly before the next stretch. This makes stretching last longer, but I think maintaining a lot of circulation is really important and it definitely makes my unit feel better. Adding in the jelqs, I probably do about 200-300 kegels every PE workout. My EQ is great.
2. Jelqing too hard is a bad thing too. I’ve found that I get the best results if I have take a *moderate* grip and take my time with technique. I take 5 full seconds to perform the jelq with one hand, then grip the base with my other hand and hold for 3 seconds (capturing the blood between the grips with mild pressure — again, nothing too intense). After 3 seconds, I continue with the other hand to perform the next 5 second jelq. Ensuring my penis is not getting choked by too much gripping pressure has really helped me stay full and hang full for a while after without the feeling that I overdid it.
3. I haven’t measured yet, and I don’t intend to until December 1st (my 3 month point), but my PI’s are excellent. I’m hanging lower, bigger, etc. I have no intention of changing my routine or increasing my times. I can get my whole PE workout done in about 45-1hr 15min depending on the edging, and that’s a good time for me. Also, my attitude towards PE has solidified even further into a LONG TERM viewpoint. I’m in this for the long haul. I don’t care how big I am I right now, that’s not going to matter in 2 years.
1. OFF-DAYS - My general attitude is “workout on workout days, rest on rest days” but I was wondering, is there anything wrong with doing piss pulls, light squeezes, and fluffing (all very gently) just randomly throughout the day for a few secs after the bathroom? Is that something I should not do? What about kegels? Can I do any on my off days or am I probably just better off keeping them on the workout days only?
2. EDGING - I don’t watch porn or look at overtly pornographic images. I’ve never been addicted or that sort of thing, but I have other personal reasons. I typically read erotic fiction or look at normal images/photographs to keep it going. That said I have one question:
Is there any benefit from edging without the PONR stop-start ing? I sometimes don’t feel like doing the whole PONR thing and am just OK with maintaining a high % erection for 15-30 minutes. As I understand it, edging (unclamped) doesn’t directly add to the gains, BUT it is good for circulation and I can certainly see the difference of a session where I edged and where I didn’t. I can even see the difference between a session where I PONR’d 3-5 times without finishing and a session where I didn’t get to the PONR at all but maintained a high % E. I’m thinking about only edging to PONR when I feel like it OR just every other training session with a brief 10 minute circulation edge where I get to the PONR just once.
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you.
1. I would say this is a personal question. Puss pulls aren’t exactly DLD Blaster level tugs so…I wouldn’t think it’d be too bad but I avoid any exercise on off days personally. Kegels and edging are common for off days. Sometimes I do em. Sometimes not.
2. Edge how you want to. PONR edging is tricky. A lot of times I don’t do it cuz its easy to orgasm. PONR is more beneficial but without it, holding an erection for 3 hours is still good. Avoid images iF possible, as porn can screw with EQ. PE to erotica, as the addiction factor is lower but it’s less intense stimuli, so switching to porn makes it harder to use erotica again later. I wish I had stayed with erotica, honestly. But many of the stories I like I can’t recall and aren’t as effective.
Your attitude is great. Just stay flexible with it, keep your moderate attitude and after week 5or 6 take a week (7 days off). You are doing great.
Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story but...
Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.
My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.