Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm New To This

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Nice. You are on a good way the way you approach it!

The BPFSL thing I dont think so. You probably mean the TGC theory that is interesting but not that reproductive I fear.

What happens is that you might see BPFSL increases first before they start to show up more reguarly with BPEL.


Thanks man,you have helped me a lot these 2 months.I also believe that i’ve gotten in the right path.Today checked my flaccid in a random time and it was huge,hand clamps seem to do the trick for me.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

May 19 - Everything went fine.I’ll try and find another convinient way to heat my dick because I dont want to do them in the shower anymore.Tomorrow Im going to add 20 jelqs making it 35 and 35 and maybe do 2 sets of 1 minute manual clamping,depending on how my dick will feel.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

I get erect very easily now :D im very happy


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

[QUOTE=Didntwantto]
I get erect very easily now :D im very happy

that’s always a good sign

Couldnt get a workout done today.I’ll do tomorrow and the other day and then take 2 days off.Things are going good.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

May 21 - Routine was done normally.My flaccid seems smaller but measured it and was 11.5(4.5 inches) cm in girth and 10 cm(3.9 inches) length.My NBPEL is 16 cm,I dont know why it got smaller but Im sure it was between 16.5-17.And im quite sure I didnt gain weight.My hand clamped girth reaches only 13.3cm(5.2 inches) from 12.5cm(4.9 inches) and after I do my routine and get hard without clamping my dick I see a temporary increase of 0.2-3mm(0.01 inches)which disappoints me.Does it mean something?I need opinions.Will I be a hard girth gainer?


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Nothing unusual there.
Slight length decreases while working girth are normal. They catch up.
That’s a very decent girth increase while hand clamping.
Girth gains are not instant. If you had extra girth in a normal erection after hand clamping all it would mean is you had some fluid build up.

Gaining takes time!!!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Yeah I know it takes time..But I’ve read that many people see temporary girth increases after their workout.Thats why Im a little bit worried.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

As Firegoat said its mostly fluid increases that they count as a real increase.

My experience is that low intensity but long duration or frequency exercise can create a usable(non visible edema) expansion for some temporary time.
As in doing a girth routine during edging for 90 minutes. Good heat plays a role too.
But of course you need to be conditioned or else you achieve the contrary.

Technicly I suppose due to the time factor the elastic rebound of tissue is slower then when doing higher intensty but short time. But doesnt necessry mean anything regarding real cemented gains.

Dont worry about short term length decreases. As long as they are not due to obvious(painfull) injury no worry at all.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
As Firegoat said its mostly fluid increases that they count as a real increase.

My experience is that low intensity but long duration or frequency exercise can create a usable(non visible edema) expansion for some temporary time.
As in doing a girth routine during edging for 90 minutes. Good heat plays a role too.
But of course you need to be conditioned or else you achieve the contrary.

Technicly I suppose due to the time factor the elastic rebound of tissue is slower then when doing higher intensty but short time. But doesnt necessry mean anything regarding real cemented gains.

Dont worry about short term length decreases. As long as they are not due to obvious(painfull) injury no worry at all.


Thanks man.You guys have calmed me down thanks a lot,I’ll just keep PEing and see where we go.


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Today I had a problem with my girlfriend and I need some advice or opinions.Well after the first time that I cummed,I could get hard for penetration but after a short time my dick started to get floppy .Then see had to give me a blowjob to get fully erect and fuck her again.I want to improve my dicks hardness and I want it to be able to stay like that for a long time! What should I do?


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Originally Posted by Didntwantto
Today I had a problem with my girlfriend and I need some advice or opinions.Well after the first time that I cummed,I could get hard for penetration but after a short time my dick started to get floppy .Then see had to give me a blowjob to get fully erect and fuck her again.I want to improve my dicks hardness and I want it to be able to stay like that for a long time! What should I do?

Be thankful you are young. :)

Different guys have different refractory periods. There’s not a whole lot you can do to improve them unless you are unhealthy, in which case getting healthier and fitter helps. Only other option is Cialis :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

So i just cant do anything? There are times that I dont come across this problem..One thing that I think might cause this is I got very familiar with my girlfriend and I no more find her attractive or I got bored of her pussy.I dont know!!!


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Could that be a sign of overtraining?Or I wouldnt be able to get hard?


BPEL 7inches(18cm) Goal 8.2(21cm)

NBPEL 6.7(17cm) Goal 7.9(20cm)

EG 5(12,7cm) Goal 5.3(13,5cm)

Originally Posted by Didntwantto

One thing that I think might cause this is I got very familiar with my girlfriend and I no more find her attractive or I got bored of her pussy.I dont know!!!

:) That will be a repeating pattern in your life, as it is for almost every man.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 AM.