Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm Finally Committing. Or At Least I'm Going To Try My "Hardest"

I'm Finally Committing. Or At Least I'm Going To Try My "Hardest"

First off a short introduction. So I’ve known about PE and jelqing since I was 16, I’m now 23. When I was younger I would read up on all of this but never had the consistency or privacy to keep up with any routine. My sexual drive was through the roof at 16. Unknowingly I partook in some PE exercises just because I was curious as a kid with my penis. I would stick it in things while completely flaccid then arouse myself, knowing that my erection was too big for the hole, causing ballooning effects. I often did squeezes but nothing was ever a routine. Just a 16 year old playing with his dick. I was pretty rough with it as a teen but it stood the test of time. Now at 23 I notice my EQ and sexual drive isn’t as pronounced. My once 8” BPEL is now only 7” BPEL 7 years later.. Its true what they say, “if you don’t use it, you lose it”. Well long story short, I just started JP90 last night. Going to try and be as consistent as possible with that, given I still don’t have privacy at 23 years old. I will start up a workout log in the progress log forum. Looking forward to seeing results and hearing from all of you. Godspeed fellas. P.s. Will start posting routine in next post.


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Hi, welcome to Thunder’s.


Start 6.8” x 4.7”

Now 7.5” x 4.9”

Regras do Fórum

Last night was my first session of JP90. I just got back home from the gym, hopped in the shower and began the warmup process. Did all my warm-up stretches in shower. The stretches took a bit longer than was expected. Rotary cranks get me aroused more so than any of the other stretches. Just after stretching I was already noticing positive PIs. My flaccid was already hanging 6” and veiny. After the shower I began the jelqing process. For this first time I had trouble focusing on my jelq count, so I skipped counting 150 jelqs, and 90 v-jelqs and just went for time on wet jelqs. I got in about 15 minutes of wet jelqs at about 75% erection level. Vaseline actually works well, before I tried using baby oil, but would always have trouble jelqing because my shaft skin would get pulled up too much while jelqing, resulting in a less optimal and inconsistent jelq. I would say first session was good, after my flaccid hung a bit plump for the following hour, not too long. Woke up with a plump semi, but not a full erection. No negative PIs. Quick question. When you guys do your daily keels outside of your PE routine. When aiming for a daily number are they just quick keels, or keel holds for 2-5seconds. So what I’m asking is, should I do 100-200 quick keels throughout the day or 100-200 5 second hold kegels throughout the day?


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Originally Posted by usernameofpeace
So what I’m asking is, should I do 100-200 quick keels throughout the day or 100-200 5 second hold kegels throughout the day?

Careful, kegel targets a very small muscle. Easy to overtrain it (consequences bounces directly to your erections). Start doing 50 reps with 3 seconds hold. Apply these kegels after your routine.


Start 6.8” x 4.7”

Now 7.5” x 4.9”

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Useless
Careful, kegel targets a very small muscle. Easy to overtrain it (consequences bounces directly to your erections). Start doing 50 reps with 3 seconds hold. Apply these kegels after your routine.

What about a daily kegel goal? Or for the first few weeks, should I only do kegels during/after a session. When should I incorporate them into an all day thing?


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Originally Posted by usernameofpeace
What about a daily kegel goal? Or for the first few weeks, should I only do kegels during/after a session. When should I incorporate them into an all day thing?

For now, better add rest days between sessions and execute the kegels after your PE training. Not sure about you, but I always kegels after each bathroom run, this sounds to be enough to keep the muscle on the edge.

You can always change the frequency, keeping an close watch to your erections and PI. Safe to start on the “Easy Mode”.


Start 6.8” x 4.7”

Now 7.5” x 4.9”

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Useless
For now, better add rest days between sessions and execute the kegels after your PE training. Not sure about you, but I always kegels after each bathroom run, this sounds to be enough to keep the muscle on the edge.

You can always change the frequency, keeping an close watch to your erections and PI. Safe to start on the “Easy Mode”.

Got it. Will incorporate 50 3second hard squeeze kegels after a PE session. Will do some flutter kegels after using restroom throughout day. I’ll be doing this with a 2 day on, 1 day off along side JP90. I’m fairly worked up to kegels as I have done them before I ever thought about getting serious with PE. I know I can hold a kegel for a minute (the squeeze starts weakening around the 30 second mark).


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

1/05/16 Session

Warm up in shower
JP90 stretches in shower (good flaccid hang after stretching)
Interrupted by dinner
Heat pad on during dinner
Began 20 min jelq session (did not count strokes) (3-5second strokes)
Approx. 50 clamped 3 second kegel holds.
Warm down with heating pad 15 min

PIs: Increased EQ, plump flaccid hang, frequent erections.

Will update tomorrow. Probably going to take my first rest day but do some warm up and light stretching


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Too many kegels will fuck you up. Keep them below 50.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Too many kegels will fuck you up. Keep them below 50.

I hear ya. Sticking to 30-50 hard squeeze kegels after PE session. And only a few throughout the day to keep my member fluffy and aware.

This mornings PIs:
Woke up with a semi chub again. Not sure if I was having night wood, slept like a baby. No pain, very VERY slight soreness. And by slight I mean the slightest. No turtle dick. The hue of my skin tone is a bit more burgundy. So far everything feels good. Today will be rest day as I will be doing a 2 on 1 off routine, I will be doing light stretching and heating today as a rest.


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Originally Posted by usernameofpeace
…Woke up with a semi chub again. Not sure if I was having night wood, slept like a baby…

If you are a deep-sleeper, will take time to notice them. You can force this idea tho, If you want to:

1) Sleep with an underwear. Might not happen the same to everybody, but this way, when the wood appear, you will wake up (boner will rage against the underwear).
2) Drink a glass of water, with empty stomach, before bed. This way you will be forcing a bath run in the middle of the night. If you are lucky, this might happens while on the wood.

I can notice mines (sleeping naked), because I spin too much while sleeping.


Start 6.8” x 4.7”

Now 7.5” x 4.9”

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Useless
If you are a deep-sleeper, will take time to notice them. You can force this idea tho, If you want to:

1) Sleep with an underwear. Might not happen the same to everybody, but this way, when the wood appear, you will wake up (boner will rage against the underwear).
2) Drink a glass of water, with empty stomach, before bed. This way you will be forcing a bath run in the middle of the night. If you are lucky, this might happens while on the wood.

I can notice mines (sleeping naked), because I spin too much while sleeping.

I’m not really a deep sleeper or a light sleeper. Sometimes I move around a lot, other times I just knock out cold. I’ve been found in some weird positions before and my sister has taken pictures of me all twisted up lol. Usually I feel them at night because I too roll around a lot and find myself doing cock pushups in my sleep haha. I’ll see how tomorrows MW goes being tonight will be rest day. But so far I’ve experienced an increase in EQ.


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

1/06/15 Session
So I decided I’m going to make my routine 5 on 2 off instead of 2 on 1 off. When my member starts feeling the fatigue I may switch to 2 on 1 off.

Warm up in hot shower
JP90 stretches (was getting a plumper when trying to stretch more so than the last two sessions)
15 mins wet jelq (strokes not counted)
30 kegels 3 second hold
Warm down with heat pad 10 mins

PIs: nice flaccid hang, slight soreness


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL


Last edited by usernameofpeace : 01-07-2016 at . Reason: Wrong date

So I experienced some night wood, easily remedied by changing positions. Woke up with a fatter looking flaccid. Slight soreness but no fatigue, can still kegel at 0% erection and make penis bob up and down.


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

1/07/16 Session
Warmup in shower
JP90 stretches in shower
50 jelqs per hand
50 3 second kegels
Warm down with heating pad 10 minutes

Positive PIs: Heavier, longer, veinier flaccid hang, better EQ
Neutral PIs: less erections during day


1/4/2016 - 7×5 BPEL

Long Term - 8.5×6 BPEL

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
LOL, after 4 years, I finally figured out how to JelQ rightmiltonic24Penis Enlargement807-26-2006 04:25 AM
First goal finally reached.HanginB-lowPenis Enlargement Basics1403-14-2006 04:59 PM
Finally packed my 2' Cylinder!thetorchPenis Pumps506-02-2004 02:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.