Contrary to my moniker, my name is not Hank and my cock is only of average dimensions. The former fact is irrelevant; the latter is a work in progress.
I’m starting this thread in hopes of motivating myself and perhaps anyone else embarking on this journey. It is my hope that adding a bit of studious attention to the details of my routine will help achieve results and, to that end, a public discussion of my musings may be even more helpful.
I found ThundersPlace a few years back when looking up statistics on dick size. Intrigued, I spent a few weeks messing with some variant of the Newbie Routine - but as it was hard for me to get enough privacy in those days, I was quite inconsistent and stopped jelqing and doing extended stretching after a month or two. Since then, I’ve still given my dick the occasional tug and stretch but never really got back into it. Although I don’t think I achieved any permanent results during this period, I enjoyed a better flaccid hang, my dick was much more “plump” flaccid or erect, and I enjoyed the feeling of stretching, jelqing and massaging while also learning the hands-on aspects of these techniques.
My plan now looks like this:
2 days on, 1 day off/3 days on, 1 day off
1) Shower warm up (hot water, cupping my penis with my hands so it sits in a shallow bath, massage) w/ light stretching in shower - maybe 5 mins
2) 10-15 minutes manual stretching - out of the shower (all directions, with a particular focus on straight down (S), SW & SE. Long 1+ min downward pulls; low, gradually increasing force, ala “Stress Relaxation.” Occasionally using Tom Hubbard style “pinch pull” to perform very light jelqs in between or even during stretches, VERY light amount of pressure - almost just a massage. Let dick rest for 10-30 seconds between each stretch. Also doing a few stretches grasping from behind and pulling behind the leg.) I use a variety of grips depending on what feels the most comfortable and gives the best stretch.
3) Shower warm up again, maybe ~3-5 min, with some additional stretching in the shower
4) Jelqing: During my routine I tend to start off with some of Tom Hubbard’s technique such as pinch pull and grasping the “inside” penis to do light jelqs. I don’t do this for too long before moving to “regular” wet jelqing with the OK grip. I use only moderate pressure and pay close attention to erection level. I would estimate my erection to be around 30-50%. I am gradually increasing the number of jelqs per session, during my last I did just over 60. I jelq until I feel the sensitivity is getting high. Last time, I devoted about ten minutes to jelqing. I like to stand while jelqing.
5) Frequently, but not always, I find myself quite aroused after jelqing and practice edging, without allowing myself to reach orgasm. I enjoy reaching full erection after a session and maintaining it for awhile, I don’t know if there is any benefit or detriment to this.
6) Back into the warm shower - stretch, warmth, clean up.
7) Finish off with some quick stretches in all directions, long downward stretches, a set of relaxed stretches in all directions, and a few for good luck.
In addition to this, I do some stretching throughout the day and occasionally “pinch-pull” jelqs which I can do without lube to some degree (circumcised.) I find myself doing some extended stretching whenever comfortable and sometimes put in a few fowfers (is that the word?) throughout the day. Also, I do kegels regularly, whenever I feel like it.
My routine is geared towards gradually increasing the intensity to prevent any injury and hopefully encourage maximum gains. It might seem like I’m doing a lot of stretching, but I feel comfortable with stretching because I never fully abandoned it and have been practicing it to some extent for a few years now. Jelqing is a much more gradual process and I’m taking it easy.
So far I’ve completed a full week, although on the first two days I didn’t observe my full “routine” but eased into it with manual stretching and very light jelqing. After a few days I noticed better flaccid hang, some very high erection quality and a nice post-workout “plumpness” which I think must amount to some small increase in girth, but nothing substantial. The whole routine feels good and I’m excited to be doing it.
I neglected to take measurements before I started. I took measurements today (5-31-14) BEFORE doing my routine (yesterday was an off day as well) and got just over 6”, maybe 6.2” NBPEL, and a hairs width under 6.5” BPEL. I previously thought myself at more like 6” BPEL, given my past measurements from years ago when I first tried PE. My old goal was to gain a full inch in length - 7” BPEL, I thought. Since I still want my inch and I’m already a bit longer than expected, I’m shooting for 7” NBPEL.
I have no way to measure girth at the moment. I would say I have an average girth - I don’t really know what the numbers are like. I’m looking for any girth gains I can get, seeing as I’ve been told firsthand from my girlfriend she prefers girth, but I’m still chasing the inch in length first and hoping girth gains will tag along for the ride.
After about one or two months, depending on how things are going and my PI’s, I plan to implement fulcrum stretching using a glass bottle filled with warm water. I’m also looking to experiment with some more advanced jelqing and manual stretching techniques, but this is for a few months in the future after conditioning.
Thanks for all the wonderful advice on this forum. If anyone has any critiques or suggestions, please let me know! I probably won’t update this too much thread unless I encounter difficulties, experience gains or have some insights to share.