Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DickPushup's Progress log

Update for 9/30/16.

I considered not measuring today since its only been a week on my three day plan, so I couldn’t expect much change. Along with that I had a very long and tiring sex session last night and didn’t have morning wood this AM (pretty abnormal) but I decided I need to stick to the plan and not let the measurements get to my head. So with that said BPEL was 6.94” and EG was 4.81”, EQ is down around 7 (didn’t feel like I was fully hard when measuring and lack of AM wood). That’s a slight gain in BPEL over last week with a small drop in EG. I have a good feeling this new three day a week plan will result in gains based on the measurements and circumstances stated above.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Also for all you data porn lovers like myself I have put together a few charts based on all the data I have been tracking.
The first chart is BPEL and EG with divisions showing the changes is my routines.
The second chart is BPEL and EG on the primary axis with body weight on the secondary axis.
The third is a scatterplot of BPEL and body weight.
The fourth is a scatterplot of EG and body weight.

Based on the first chart I made me best gains with just basic stretching and jelqing routines. Charts 2-4 show that body weight and BPEL / EG both have a pretty good correlation. Now this does not explicitly prove that you need to be gaining weight to gain with PE, but its clear that some of my best gains have been made while I was gaining weight. Because there are so many variables at play here its hard to come to a simple conclusion based on these charts, but as my data set grows it will hopefully help determine the best combination of routine and dieting to help me reach my goals.

Attached Images
PE Chart 1.PNG
(43.5 KB, 46 views)
PE Chart 2.PNG
(22.7 KB, 30 views)
PE Chart 3.PNG
(6.0 KB, 19 views)
PE Chart 4.PNG
(6.1 KB, 14 views)

DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw
Also for all you data porn lovers like myself I have put together a few charts based on all the data I have been tracking.
The first chart is BPEL and EG with divisions showing the changes is my routines.
The second chart is BPEL and EG on the primary axis with body weight on the secondary axis.
The third is a scatterplot of BPEL and body weight.
The fourth is a scatterplot of EG and body weight.

Based on the first chart I made me best gains with just basic stretching and jelqing routines. Charts 2-4 show that body weight and BPEL / EG both have a pretty good correlation. Now this does not explicitly prove that you need to be gaining weight to gain with PE, but its clear that some of my best gains have been made while I was gaining weight. Because there are so many variables at play here its hard to come to a simple conclusion based on these charts, but as my data set grows it will hopefully help determine the best combination of routine and dieting to help me reach my goals.

Nice! I will be following this thread closer now because we have the same expiramental approach.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw
Also for all you data porn lovers like myself I have put together a few charts based on all the data I have been tracking.
The first chart is BPEL and EG with divisions showing the changes is my routines.
The second chart is BPEL and EG on the primary axis with body weight on the secondary axis.
The third is a scatterplot of BPEL and body weight.
The fourth is a scatterplot of EG and body weight.

Based on the first chart I made me best gains with just basic stretching and jelqing routines. Charts 2-4 show that body weight and BPEL / EG both have a pretty good correlation. Now this does not explicitly prove that you need to be gaining weight to gain with PE, but its clear that some of my best gains have been made while I was gaining weight. Because there are so many variables at play here its hard to come to a simple conclusion based on these charts, but as my data set grows it will hopefully help determine the best combination of routine and dieting to help me reach my goals.

That… Is SO hot. I’m definitely doing to make a few of my own when I’m done.


Feb 2016: 173 mm BPEL (6.81") 132 mm MEG (5.20")

March 11th '17: 190 mm BPEL (7.48") 135 mm MEG (5.32")

Goal: A sustained 7.7" by 5.8" during intercourse

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan

Nice! I will be following this thread closer now because we have the same expiramental approach.

This is what happens when your an engineer that has to do A LOT of statistical analysis for critical systems.

Once the data set gets larger and I have some more movement in the variables I may just go a bit wild with minitab on it.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by CrusherBrooks
That… Is SO hot. I’m definitely doing to make a few of my own when I’m done.

Its really helpful. For a long time I thought clamping was going to give me wild gains, but I look at the chart and I really never got much out of clamping it appears…


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Pushup asked me to share this info with you guys. It was from our inbox conversation and it may help answer some people’s questions.

Now that i think about it I know that the .25” I gained was more than fat pad loss. I measured 7.81 bp recently. My starting length nbp was 6.75” and even at the peak of my bulk my fat pad was never 1” thick. I dont remember exactly what my starting bp was but i know I never hit 7.81. Thinking back when i was leaner my fat pad was pretty much about the same as it is now always around .75”. I think a beginner in pe is the same as in bodybuilding when it comes to gains. Beginners in bodybuilding(only in their first 6 months of weight training) dont necessarily have to be in a calorie surplus to build muscle. I know I would have made more gains within these 2 months that I have been peing but just going from doing no pe to pe sparks gains even without the surplus just not going to gain at my optimal rate. I would have surely gained some girth by now with all the new veins I get from dry jelqing if I were in a surplus. I think girth may rely more on eating atleast maintenance calories for growth.

I did a search and some guys said they gained while being on a fat loss diet for some time. But of course I will keep you updated as the gains progress.

Originally Posted by Rahman810
Pushup asked me to share this info with you guys. It was from our inbox conversation and it may help answer some people’s questions.

Now that i think about it I know that the .25” I gained was more than fat pad loss. I measured 7.81 bp recently. My starting length nbp was 6.75” and even at the peak of my bulk my fat pad was never 1” thick. I dont remember exactly what my starting bp was but i know I never hit 7.81. Thinking back when i was leaner my fat pad was pretty much about the same as it is now always around .75”. I think a beginner in pe is the same as in bodybuilding when it comes to gains. Beginners in bodybuilding(only in their first 6 months of weight training) dont necessarily have to be in a calorie surplus to build muscle. I know I would have made more gains within these 2 months that I have been peing but just going from doing no pe to pe sparks gains even without the surplus just not going to gain at my optimal rate. I would have surely gained some girth by now with all the new veins I get from dry jelqing if I were in a surplus. I think girth may rely more on eating atleast maintenance calories for growth.

I did a search and some guys said they gained while being on a fat loss diet for some time. But of course I will keep you updated as the gains progress.

Thanks Rahman. If you look at my charts it suggests that I continued to gain even when losing weight. So I think it’s completely possible to continue gaining while in a caloric deficit, but it was also pretty clear I made some of my best gains when my weight was moving up quickly.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

I also noticed that doing intense girth work did not stop or slow your length gains. I don’t think jelqing is going to do much for my girth so I think i need to take away some of the reps to replace them with horse squeezes. I used to do squeezes many years ago and got good girth from them. I think I may add a few and see how it goes. I really want to hit 6” girth it is only .25” away and my ultimate girth goal is 6.25. I would just hate to be one of those who gain 1” in length without any girth gains when girth is my primary goal. I just don’t want the length gains to stop.

Do you have any tips on how I should go about incorporating squeezes into my routine? I do 3 sets of 5 way stretches then 50 dry jelqs. So far that has done me good just not in girth. I tried 60 dry jelqs but 50 gives me better PIs. Also my jelqs are about 7 seconds each slow with a medium grip.

Originally Posted by Rahman810
I also noticed that doing intense girth work did not stop or slow your length gains. I don’t think jelqing is going to do much for my girth so I think i need to take away some of the reps to replace them with horse squeezes. I used to do squeezes many years ago and got good girth from them. I think I may add a few and see how it goes. I really want to hit 6” girth it is only .25” away and my ultimate girth goal is 6.25. I would just hate to be one of those who gain 1” in length without any girth gains when girth is my primary goal. I just don’t want the length gains to stop.

Do you have any tips on how I should go about incorporating squeezes into my routine? I do 3 sets of 5 way stretches then 50 dry jelqs. So far that has done me good just not in girth. I tried 60 dry jelqs but 50 gives me better PIs. Also my jelqs are about 7 seconds each slow with a medium grip.


When focusing on girth I jelq at a higher erection level, like 70-90% and really really hard grip. Like my grip strength is shot after 8-10 minutes of jelqing.
As far as incorporating squeezes, I find that after 2-3 minutes of high erection jelqing I start to fall below 70% erection level. So that’s when it’s most convenient to stop jelqing, get back to 90% erection level then do a horse 440 with each hand, then go back to jelqing for a few minutes.
If you’re circumcised or don’t have a good amount of foreskin this will require a copious amount of lubricant to do it with sufficient pressure.
Horse440’s are very intense and cause huge expansion. To start out I would only add 2 per session then go from there. Right now I do 6 per session, two after 2-3 minutes of jelqing, two after 5-6 minutes of jelqing, and two once I’m done jelqing (8-10 min).


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw
When focusing on girth I jelq at a higher erection level, like 70-90% and really really hard grip. Like my grip strength is shot after 8-10 minutes of jelqing.
As far as incorporating squeezes, I find that after 2-3 minutes of high erection jelqing I start to fall below 70% erection level. So that’s when it’s most convenient to stop jelqing, get back to 90% erection level then do a horse 440 with each hand, then go back to jelqing for a few minutes.
If you’re circumcised or don’t have a good amount of foreskin this will require a copious amount of lubricant to do it with sufficient pressure.
Horse440’s are very intense and cause huge expansion. To start out I would only add 2 per session then go from there. Right now I do 6 per session, two after 2-3 minutes of jelqing, two after 5-6 minutes of jelqing, and two once I’m done jelqing (8-10 min).

Ok I will add 2 when I start doing them.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Rahman810 and I shared a few more pm’s back and forth today and based off his experience I think that I have changed my theory in regards to needed caloric excess to gain.
Rahman has been cutting weight since he started PE a few months ago and he has made pretty good length gains.
It can also be observed in my charts that there were periods where my weight went down but I still made gains.
Based on these findings I am revising my theory to the following:
When in a caloric deficit and doing PE it is important to have a good diet (balanced macro and micro nutrients) and it is possible to make good gains, but you must increase your recovery time and decrease the volume of PE you are doing.
Being in a caloric surplus I still believe is optimal as long as your nutrient profiles are well balanced. When in caloric excess you can do more volume (longer stretching, more jelqing) and don’t need as long to recover.

For a better idea of the changes Rahman has made to his routine to minimize negative PI’s check out his progress log, but he has reduced both stretching and jelqing volume significantly as well as increasing recovery time (off days).


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw
Rahman810 and I shared a few more pm’s back and forth today and based off his experience I think that I have changed my theory in regards to needed caloric excess to gain.
Rahman has been cutting weight since he started PE a few months ago and he has made pretty good length gains.
It can also be observed in my charts that there were periods where my weight went down but I still made gains.
Based on these findings I am revising my theory to the following:
When in a caloric deficit and doing PE it is important to have a good diet (balanced macro and micro nutrients) and it is possible to make good gains, but you must increase your recovery time and decrease the volume of PE you are doing.
Being in a caloric surplus I still believe is optimal as long as your nutrient profiles are well balanced. When in caloric excess you can do more volume (longer stretching, more jelqing) and don’t need as long to recover.

For a better idea of the changes Rahman has made to his routine to minimize negative PI’s check out his progress log, but he has reduced both stretching and jelqing volume significantly as well as increasing recovery time (off days).

Hope the people reading can learn something. I cant wait to start bulking again so I can see how things change. I will pay attention to PIs to see if the routine starts to feel ineffective and I need to add more. Hope the gains speed up even though I am already doing good. But I do see another positive side to cutting and PE. Right now I am a “less is more” gainer. My routine is short but effective based on my slight soreness and fatigue afterwards.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Update for today.
BPEL did not change this week still 6.94”, EG rocketed up to 4.94”, almost back to 5” which is pretty exciting.

last week in the middle of the week I decided to put together a captains wench hanger to help assist in stretching as holding an intense stretch for 3 minutes with my hands becomes quite exhausting. So I used the captains wench for my last two workouts last week and all workouts this week. I will continue using it for the next 2-3 weeks to try to determine if its helping or hindering length gains but my initial instinct is that using a hanging device for stretching may hinder gains.
When stretching by hand I grab about 1/4” back from the head, with my thumb and forefinger which are about an inch thick.
When using a captains wench I place it about 1/4” behind the head, but it is 2” thick.
What this results in is about 1” more of my penis shaft that is not being stretched when I am using a captains wench. This may not sound like much but if you consider my flacid shaft length is about 4.5” that is about 25% less of my shaft being stretched when using a captains wench.
I believe this could result in less gains, but I will be continuing the next 2-3 weeks with the wench and monitoring my rate of gains to determine whether they are lower or higher than what I see with my normal stretching.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Jelqing for EQ and Flacid size

So Monday for my jelqing I decided to try something a bit different and the results were mind blowing. I performed the routine around lunch time, and I had a HUGE flaccid the rest of the day and the entire next day as well as the best erections I have ever had.

I started my jelq sessions completely flaccid with some low pressure, slow (3-5 second) v-jelqs to work myself up to around 90% erect (1-2 minutes). Then I used okay grip jelqs starting at lower pressure for 5-7 seconds and increased pressure as erection level decreased. Between 2-3 minutes I was down around 70% so I worked back up to around 90% did two horse440’s then repeated the process over at 90% erect with okay grip. Did this two more times then I edged for ten minutes. But during my edging when I would get close to PONR I would stop, let the spasms stop, then do 1-2 medium pressure slow jelqs and go back to edging (2-3 times).

The results were incredible. I have never seen my flaccid that large, and a pump has never hung around for more than a few hours, in this case it lasted over 36 hours. I also had erections so strong it was uncomfortable throughout the last two nights and mornings, and I even had quite long sex both nights.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.