Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DickPushup's Progress log

Originally Posted by 707tractatus

The weirdest thing I have is when I’m on trazodone(check its erection side effect). I’ve never been as hard and as long as I’m on trazodone; but my girth feels really thin. If I am to assign number: that is more than 10 EQ but my girth really feels diminutive.

That’s very interesting, could be because CS and CC aren’t inflating as much? Anti-depressants have all sorts of funky effects related to our sex lives.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by solinari

Nice gains man!

I’m going to follow your log.

I’ve already had some gains in my first month, but I am tempering my enthusiasm until the end of month two and then we’ll see what’s what.

Thank you! Hopefully your next few newbie months net you some great gains!

The newbie routine is solid, and I have seen decent gains from my very basic routine similar to the newbie routine. Glad I can be of help, and best of luck on your journey to an even bigger dick!


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Bothered by Friday’s measurements I decided to measure before my PE session today… 6.875” x 4.813”. Very frustrating. Did a post workout measurement and got 6.875” x 4.875”. I don’t think the two weeks off deconditioned me enough to start back so slow and with such low intensity. So since I’m being impatient and length is my main focus right now I will be hanging for three 10 minute sets starting at 4-5 lbs and jelqing + horse440’s 5 days a week. I may add in a couple clamps sets once or twice a week.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Don’t let frustration dictate your routine. This is a path to injury and losses. Getting annoyed at measurements doesn’t work. There is no way to accelerate or force faster or better gains. Do what you want, be careful…but don’t spite yourself to push yourself. There’s a limit to the “no pain no gain” mentality…and it really doesn’t apply to PE. I just posted on similar in my progress report in fact.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Well after cooling off and trying to analyze what’s going on I came to the idea I may not be under working, but instead just working my unit too frequently. Previously I did 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off. That obviously worked well for me. Upon return I switched to 5 days straight then 2 off and it gave negative results. So I believe the safer choice in this case instead of upping the intensity is to increase my recovery time.
This week I’m going to try Mon, Weds, Fri workouts with the rest of the days being rest days. To compensate for the reduction in volume I will be stretching and jelqing for 8-10 minutes as well as performing 6 horse440’s during jelqing. This will equalize volume to what I was previously doing while increasing my recovery time. I’ll try this for a few weeks to see how it works for me.

Thanks for stepping in with the wise words thoughtfulgold. Your progress is very impressive and you are someone we could all learn a thing or two from


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

A member recently messaged me in reference to my recommendation that you be in caloric surplus while doing PE.

He asked:
While I know this is required for building muscle you think it is for the penis too?
Have you tried PE while eating a calorie deficit? If so what happened?

My response was:
The few times I’ve been in a caloric deficit for in excess of a week while doing PE gains either greatly slowed or stopped. Im no bio-scientist or doctor, but it is my experience that a caloric deficit will for sure prevent me from growing at my highest rate, and will possibly prevent me from growing at all.
Everyone is different and if your trying to lean out you might still be able to grow with good nutrition and in a light deficit. My best advice is try it and see if it works for you because we all respond differently.

And he responded that he has been doing PE for 2.5 months now, and started around the time he started cutting. He only measures non bone pressed but his nbpel is up a quarter inch, and he hasn’t gained girth.

I believe this supports my experience of little to no gains while being in a caloric deficit as he did not gain girth and while nbpel is larger it’s likely due to a loss of .25” of fat pad.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw

Thanks for stepping in with the wise words thoughtfulgold. Your progress is very impressive and you are someone we could all learn a thing or two from

I ain’t wise. I’ve just done that particular move before. Got hurt and depressed. It’s a bad cycle, to double down on routine after a loss. I’d rather you learn from my mistakes; my gains are second to those when I give advice.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by Dickpushupftw
A member recently messaged me in reference to my recommendation that you be in caloric surplus while doing PE.

He asked:
While I know this is required for building muscle you think it is for the penis too?
Have you tried PE while eating a calorie deficit? If so what happened?

My response was:
The few times I’ve been in a caloric deficit for in excess of a week while doing PE gains either greatly slowed or stopped. Im no bio-scientist or doctor, but it is my experience that a caloric deficit will for sure prevent me from growing at my highest rate, and will possibly prevent me from growing at all.
Everyone is different and if your trying to lean out you might still be able to grow with good nutrition and in a light deficit. My best advice is try it and see if it works for you because we all respond differently.

And he responded that he has been doing PE for 2.5 months now, and started around the time he started cutting. He only measures non bone pressed but his nbpel is up a quarter inch, and he hasn’t gained girth.

I believe this supports my experience of little to no gains while being in a caloric deficit as he did not gain girth and while nbpel is larger it’s likely due to a loss of .25” of fat pad.

It makes sense when you think about it, we’re trying to cause damage to initiate a cellular response for repair & growth. Both of those factors require nutrients for protein synthesis at the cellular level! Congrats on the gains, too!


I did 1 jelq, why am I not 12" yet.

On hiatus

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I ain’t wise. I’ve just done that particular move before. Got hurt and depressed. It’s a bad cycle, to double down on routine after a loss. I’d rather you learn from my mistakes; my gains are second to those when I give advice.

And this sums up what’s so great about thunders place, a lot of guys with a lot of experience helping each other out.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by CeyLong
It makes sense when you think about it, we’re trying to cause damage to initiate a cellular response for repair & growth. Both of those factors require nutrients for protein synthesis at the cellular level! Congrats on the gains, too!

That’s my thoughts too, doesn’t matter the tissue type, when trying to get it to become larger or multiply it requires sufficient nutrients to do so.
When my nutrition was on point is when I made my most rapid gains.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

I’ve seen a lot of people share their stories about why they got into PE recently so I figured I might as well share mine.

In high school I hit my growth spurt and grew to 6’ unfortunately I did not fill out… at all. When I was 18-19 my weight floated around 100 lbs, I was literally skin and bone, my thighs didn’t even measure 14” in circumference. So having a 5.25 x 4.25 dick with no fat what so ever and the tiniest thighs on earth made my dick look average to large on me.

At 19-20 I broke up with my high school sweetheart and coped by focusing on getting in shape. In a year I put on 40 lbs, by eating a lot and lifting like a bro (chest and arms). So my legs were still super tiny, and I still had almost no fat, and my dick still looked good on me.

Around 22-23 I finally started focus on growing my whole body in proportion, so I started working my legs more, but I was still focused on staying lean. My legs were getting close to 20” but I still had very little fat so I still felt like my package looked pretty good on me.

Close to 24 I got into powerlifting, I wanted to be strong as fuck and have a large build. I went from 155-165 in a couple months and my thighs ballooned up… But so did my fat pad. Now with 23” thighs and a fat pad around an inch my dick looked tiny, like it didn’t fit the rest of my body. That is when I realized I had to do something to “fix” my dick proportion to my body.

Now it’s been about 8 months of doing PE, when my dick reached its peak size of 7x5 earlier this month there were a few times where I felt like I had a member that was well proportioned to my 24” thighs and over an inch of fat pad.

I’m going to continue putting on mass until I reach around 185-190 lbs. In the process I will probably add more fat and Hopefully a few more inches to these thighs. So I’ll continue to increase the size of my unit. Once I reach 185-190 it’s time to drop all the extra fat and hopefully once I drop the extra fat my dick is at a size where I look at it on my body and think to myself, that’s a big dick.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Good story and it’s good to know that your reason to be here is not similar to those who have started this hobby because of emasculating remarks. One should do PE for one’s sake anyway. And your motivation to have proportionate body is a great one.


Started 4-27-16: BPEL 6.06; MSEG 4.625; Base EG 4.88; Current: BPEL 6.5; MSEG 4.81; Base EG 5.0; Goal: BPEL at least 7.5; MSEG at least 5.25

"She takes, she fakes, she aches and makes love just like a woman. But she breaks just like a little girl." BD

I never was a lifter. I wish I was, to be honest. Got to say I’m jealous here. So many buff ass dudes here.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by 707tractatus
Good story and it’s good to know that your reason to be here is not similar to those who have started this hobby because of emasculating remarks. One should do PE for one’s sake anyway. And your motivation to have proportionate body is a great one.

Thanks tractus, I really feel for all the guys who have been put down by others for penis size and am grateful I never had to go through anything like that.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

I never was a lifter. I wish I was, to be honest. Got to say I’m jealous here. So many buff ass dudes here.

Hey it’s never too late to pick up the weights. The positive effect that lifting weights has had over the past 5-6 years are incredible, health, confidence, and a good bit of stress relief.


DICK PUSH-UPS = GAINZ DickPushup's Progress log

Start (Feb 2016) BPEL 5.25", EG 4.125", EQ 7-8

Current (Sep 2017) BPEL 7.35", EG 5", EQ 8

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.