Completed 6 months PE- results and observations
I have now completed six months of PE. Starting out it seemed like a very long time frame to take on but it has actually gone very fast.
When I began I was very sceptical and to some degree remain that way.
I still believe that PE conditions and improves EQ as I have the measurements to convince me of that. Generally called newbie gains, I prefer to think of it as my maximum endowed natural state, ( MENS ).
To actually increase size beyond this remains to be seen. I’m still sceptical but willing and curious to continue for another 6 months to see if I’m wrong.
Even though many on this forum and others have touted significant gains only my own personal accomplishments will convince me otherwise.
The stats: Started at BPEL 5 7/8 now 6 3/4. EG was 4 1/2 now 4 3/4.
1) I’m enjoying the routine of PE
2) My erections and ejaculations are stronger
3) I do not think it has affected or improved premature ejaculation.
4) I think my penile vascularity is more pronounced.
5) My flaccid is improved (longer and fuller most of the time)
6) Taking before measurements is important. ( I didn’t and now doubt my beginning BPEL)
7) My penis doesn’t look any bigger
8) My wife doesn’t know I’m doing PE and hasn’t noticed or commented on any changes visually or during intercourse.
So, I will say after 6 months that PE is good for your penis health when safely done and I will continue to do it for another 6 months to see where that takes me.