60 minutes @ max tension
Because of interruptions I’m going to prolong increasing the extender length until I have well consolidated the current length. In July I’ll have a lot of privacy which will allow for a more robust effort. No set timeline but I think I’m going to hold off till then. Long term I think that will be a better approach.