Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

9 months in- update

9 months in- update

Nine months of regular stretching and jelqing has continued to improve my penis size.

I am now 7 inches bone pressed erect compared to my starting point at 5 and 7/8” when starting out so am very happy to have made those gains. It means I’m not wasting my time and efforts and what I’m doing actually works.

My girth has only increased 1/8” over that time so that side of it is disappointing. I only do manual stretching and jelqing so believe that those alone are not helping in giving me greater girth. I guess I will have to add something that targets girth more.

Visual differences have been slight. I don’t really notice I’m longer so I will say this to newbies, measure very accurately when starting out and take very good pictures with a hard ruler properly positioned and bone pressed. I didn’t and question myself as to how accurate I did those things when I started.

Because changes happen so slowly, you don’t notice the difference. My wife hasn’t noticed either and I’m still operating in stealth mode. My biggest goal is still for her to one day notice I’m larger and say something, but as my dick gets longer so slowly over time, I think she acclimatizes accordingly.

I’m a little more vascular and maybe a little more “manly” looking for lack of a better description. My penis has always had a more boyish appearance than what I see on other men.

I still have not improved my stamina as I’ve always cum fairly quickly. If I smoke some weed I can last a very long time but don’t like getting high all the time and its just impractical because our sex is usually unplanned. Sex is great on the weed, try it if you never done it, or make some brownies or cookies with it. Wait about 2 hours and give it time to get in your system.

I was a big sceptic about penis growth, but, if you do the work it will get longer. I’m not sure it can get thicker though, I’m still sceptical about that.

congrats on the gains- 9 months is not a lot of times tho…so if it resulted in no gains which is the case for your girth…than that would be fine too- if it takes 10 years to gain 1 inch- is that not worth it? Someone with 7 would have an 8 inch cock for the rest of their life… you have to choose what you want…

Originally Posted by 2old2gain
I am now 7 inches bone pressed erect compared to my starting point at 5 and 7/8” when starting out. My girth has only increased 1/8” over that time so that side of it is disappointing.

This is quite some gains for 9 months.

Girth gains is slow for most of us, don’t let this bother you.

Good luck and enjoy your new size!


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

What routine do you use?

Originally Posted by Jaybomb

What routine do you use?

I only do manual stretching and jelqing.

1) heat for 10 minutes with mic bag

2)helicopters to loosen up more

3) stretch all directions for 1 minute each position. I stretch hard, 80-90%.

4)25 rotations pulling at 80-90% with left hand clockwise then 25 rotations right hand counter clockwise. I do these slow and hard.

5)repeat stretching all directions again for 1 minute each.

6) helicopters each direction, 30 seconds each way

7) 200 overhand wet jelqs with olive oil ( about 15 minutes worth)

Takes me about 45 minutes to complete entire workout. I only PE from M-Th when my wife’s not home. I never masturbate.

That’s it, and for lengthening its been great. For girth I have to try something else. I have a Penomet with the wine vac mod but haven’t used it since I hurt myself in my first 2 months of PE. I’m thinking about giving it a try again and being more careful with the pressure.

Be careful stretching hard, I built up to my present routine very slow.

Originally Posted by Lenny
This is quite some gains for 9 months.

Girth gains is slow for most of us, don’t let this bother you.

Good luck and enjoy your new size!


Thanks Lenny

What is your girth?

Originally Posted by nshl

What is your girth?

A mighty 4 5/8 lol.

very good results. Consistency and dedication and patience are a good combo :)


Oct 2017: 6.875 x 5.5. (Starting stats: Feb 2016: 6.25 x 5")

Originally Posted by Sojelq

Very good results. Consistency and dedication and patience are a good combo :)

Thanks. I started this as a sceptic but I’m actually accomplishing something I did not think possible. The three things you mentioned are crucial.

May you hit the targets you wish for!

Originally Posted by 2old2gain
Nine months of regular stretching and jelqing has continued to improve my penis size.
I am now 7 inches bone pressed erect compared to my starting point at 5 and 7/8” when starting out so am very happy to have made those gains. It means I’m not wasting my time and efforts and what I’m doing actually works.
My girth has only increased 1/8” over that time so that side of it is disappointing. I only do manual stretching and jelqing so believe that those alone are not helping in giving me greater girth. I guess I will have to add something that targets girth more.
Visual differences have been slight. I don’t really notice I’m longer so I will say this to newbies, measure very accurately when starting out and take very good pictures with a hard ruler properly positioned and bone pressed. I didn’t and question myself as to how accurate I did those things when I started.
Because changes happen so slowly, you don’t notice the difference. My wife hasn’t noticed either and I’m still operating in stealth mode. My biggest goal is still for her to one day notice I’m larger and say something, but as my dick gets longer so slowly over time, I think she acclimatizes accordingly.
I’m a little more vascular and maybe a little more “manly” looking for lack of a better description. My penis has always had a more boyish appearance than what I see on other men.
I still have not improved my stamina as I’ve always cum fairly quickly. If I smoke some weed I can last a very long time but don’t like getting high all the time and its just impractical because our sex is usually unplanned. Sex is great on the weed, try it if you never done it, or make some brownies or cookies with it. Wait about 2 hours and give it time to get in your system.
I was a big sceptic about penis growth, but, if you do the work it will get longer. I’m not sure it can get thicker though, I’m still sceptical about that.

Congrats man, keep it up. Girth gains will come just be patient and consistent.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I have gained 2 inches in 8 months .. and still going!ScartoPenis Enlargement6103-26-2013 03:59 PM
After 6 months of hangingtiodm69Penis Hangers3412-01-2010 10:19 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.