Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Which pump do I buy from thickwall?

123

Which pump do I buy from thickwall?

I need a 1.75” with male connector and will get the tubing from ebay and pump from amazon as per firegoats instructions

Do I get the standard or deluxe flanged cylinder and then also whats the difference between thr 2?

Many thanks


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

The flanged cylinder just has a wider rim so it spreads the pressure and doesn’t dig into the pelvis as much.
Only ever had the std thickwalls and never found them uncomfortable plus you can always buy a silicone seal for them if you do.

The first pump on the page is probably your best bet although I like the mityvac myself, had the same one for 7ish years now.

Hi there whats a mityvac?

Also is the difference purely comfort? One doesnt target girth and the other length?

I prefer not to use a silicone comfort pad. So may opt for the flanged. Is this a good choice?


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

I would just buy the package deal from thickwall. One box, one shipping charge, open the box and pump.

https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/penis-…s/starter-kits/


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
I would just buy the package deal from thickwall. One box, one shipping charge, open the box and pump.

Https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/penis-…s/starter-kits/

You maybe right there gprent but I’ve checked the other posts and I would like the possibility of water pumping and having a better pump! As I have plenty of experience with the bathmate and am quite fond of water pumping.

I suppose as long as the setup with sealey kit and thickwall works smoothly upon set up I can’t see a problem??

So what do you reckon? Flared ir standard?


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Originally Posted by cheeba
Hi there whats a mityvac?

Also is the difference purely comfort? One doesnt target girth and the other length?

I prefer not to use a silicone comfort pad. So may opt for the flanged. Is this a good choice?

The Mityvac mv8000 pump about halfway down the linked page.

Aye purely comfort, the inside of the cylinders are the same.
I haven’t used a flanged so I can’t compare, my only worry would be the flange might make it more awkward to angle the tube up if you want to.

Ok capernicus now we are throwing the mityvac handpump into the equation! Damn as I thought I might have reached a conclusion!! How is this pump better than the rex sealey from amazon?

And are the connectors still the same ie 5mm tubing and male connector?


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Use your bathmate for water and thickwall for air. Once you try air pumping, you will find that very rewarding as well.

I have always used flared cylinders, but thickwall are supposed to be comfortable, because they have thick walls. :) I don’t think you can go wrong with either design from thickwall. And that metal pump with gauge is very reliable, but not meant for water.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by cheeba
Ok capernicus now we are throwing the mityvac handpump into the equation! Damn as I thought I might have reached a conclusion!! How is this pump better than the rex sealey from amazon?

And are the connectors still the same ie 5mm tubing and male connector?

I reckon the sealey and similar pumps are fine but I can only comment on what I’ve used.
I like the mityvac as it’s light and all plastic, if it gets water in it it’s not damaging and it’s easy to strip and clean.
The connectors are the same.

Originally Posted by gprent
Use your bathmate for water and thickwall for air. Once you try air pumping, you will find that very rewarding as well.

I have always used flared cylinders, but thickwall are supposed to be comfortable, because they have thick walls. :) I don’t think you can go wrong with either design from thickwall. And that metal pump with gauge is very reliable, but not meant for water.

Ok thanks gprent

The only issue the bathmate being the not so great toy that it is. I am finding it hard to get as much pressure from it as I did when first bought it. Could be because its a knock off. Either way I really don’t mind going with the piece together yourself kit or the thickwall starter kit. Just as long as the piece it together setup definitely works and doesnt have seal issues.

Just would like the option of water pumping as the heat in the water really helps.

Thanks again


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Wiyh my girth being 4.75. I should get a 1.5 cylinder however when pumped and plump I am probably way above this. Should I get a 1.75 cylinder or could I push for a 2inch cylinder?


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Stick with the 1.75.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I bought the flanged cylinder from thickwall, and I’m very happy. I don’t have any experience with other cylinders, but I do find the flange very comfortable. It leaves no marks after use.

I also bought everything from thickwall. I justified the extra expense by not having to worry about time and hassle of trying to connect things together. When you buy things from different suppliers, and things go wrong, you have more people to talk to.

Anyway, good luck… and happy pumping ;)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by Skygod2016
I bought the flanged cylinder from thickwall, and I’m very happy. I don’t have any experience with other cylinders, but I do find the flange very comfortable. It leaves no marks after use.
I also bought everything from thickwall. I justified the extra expense by not having to worry about time and hassle of trying to connect things together. When you buy things from different suppliers, and things go wrong, you have more people to talk to.
Anyway, good luck.. And happy pumping ;)

Thanks for your input much appreciated ok flanged it is plus starter kit! Happy days


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What pump should I buy to start with?SoulmedeepPenis Pumps912-26-2015 02:13 PM
Advise on decent first pump to buy?MTGXerxesPenis Pumps4503-15-2015 09:02 PM
Should I buy a pumpPnewbiePenis Enlargement Basics709-01-2013 12:49 AM
Help Where to buy a decent PUMP around ITALYWunSevenmeelPenis Pumps106-16-2013 08:50 AM
Anyone want to buy a Lapdist pump?Yataghan50Penis Pumps212-21-2008 10:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 AM.