Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where to purchase the Penomet Premium Pump Package in the clear one?

Where to purchase the Penomet Premium Pump Package in the clear one?

Hello everyone. I know this is not directly related to penis enlargement basics, but it is one of the few threads I can use as a newbie. Does anyone know of a trustworthy place online to purchase the Penomet Premium Pump Package that is in the transparent/clear one? I looked and emailed penomet. Com and they are out of stock and don’t know when they will get restocked in this color again. I found another site called http://www.penomet-pump.com, and I am not sure if they are trustworthy or not. I can’t find a review on them. All that I did find is that there is an Ebay seller connected to this site. I think I will send him a message just to have a better idea in who they are. Please comment with your thoughts/suggestions. Thanks.

Can I ask why you’re looking at a penomet specifically? For pretty much any application, I’d suggest a regular tube and pump.

In terms of gaiter-type water pumps, I’d go for a bathmate over penomet. Bathmate has a solid reputation, Penomet not so much.

Bathmate is garbage, sorry but I spent on this 140$ and its looks like a toy and its very big even the small one and its very difficult and painful when you push the bathmate to create vacuum ’ its not effective , maybe other technique with pump and water but not the bhatmate!

I have heard good things about the Penomet, at least as far as the bellowed water pumps go, but a company not knowing when one of their primary products will be in stock again sounds sketchy.

Anyway, I agree with serenity. Regular cylinder and water is your best bet. Far more dynamic and far cheaper as well. If you’re interested in this approach, I just posted instructions with pictures about making your own water pump here. All you need is a brake bleeder kit (Harbor Freight is usually the best and cheapest), a cylinder (thickwall’s are probably the best, LeLuv’s are probably the cheapest and still good), and a little quick disconnect piece that costs less than a dollar (there is a link for these after the instructions). If you shop around, all this can probably be had for around $60-$70, or $80-$90 if you go with the thickwall cylinder. Way cheaper than a Bathmate or Penomet.

Serenity73,
I am interested in a Penomet because I hear they are more spacious ( the first and last penis water pump you will ever need), has a built in ruler that is much more legible for recording progress, gaiters that apply different degrees of pressure, can be used outside of the bathtub/shower, don’t have to continuously have to pump every few minutes. Bathmates don’t offer this. But you are right, the Bathmates do have a strong reputation and much more well known.

I have considered a regular pump, but have heard that some of the benefits of water pumps provide are that they provide even pressure, no lubricant is required with use, less edema is built up, built in warm up already included (use of warm water) to make penis expand more.

Abarbotel,

Ahh-oh! They say that the Bathmate shouldn’t hurt, but you should feel some tension on your penis but not so much that it is unbearable. With the penis water pump called Penomet that I would like to purchase, it comes with 4-5 gaiters with various levels of pressure they provide on the penis. As one gets used to the device and tension applied, the stronger ones can be used as progress is made.

Originally Posted by Penis1986
Serenity73,
I am interested in a Penomet because I hear they are more spacious ( the first and last penis water pump you will ever need), has a built in ruler that is much more legible for recording progress, gaiters that apply different degrees of pressure, can be used outside of the bathtub/shower, don’t have to continuously have to pump every few minutes. Bathmates don’t offer this. But you are right, the Bathmates do have a strong reputation and much more well known.

I have considered a regular pump, but have heard that some of the benefits of water pumps provide are that they provide even pressure, no lubricant is required with use, less edema is built up, built in warm up already included (use of warm water) to make penis expand more.

I think Serenity (and myself) is trying to say use a regular cylinder filled with water. Still water pumping, just not with a gaiter pump.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I have heard good things about the Penomet, at least as far as the bellowed water pumps go, but a company not knowing when one of their primary products will be in stock again sounds sketchy.

Anyway, I agree with serenity. Regular cylinder and water is your best bet. Far more dynamic and far cheaper as well. If you’re interested in this approach, I just posted instructions with pictures about making your own water pump here. All you need is a brake bleeder kit (Harbor Freight is usually the best and cheapest), a cylinder (thickwall’s are probably the best, LeLuv’s are probably the cheapest and still good), and a little quick disconnect piece that costs less than a dollar (there is a link for these after the instructions). If you shop around, all this can probably be had for around $60-$70, or $80-$90 if you go with the thickwall cylinder. Way cheaper than a Bathmate or Penomet.

Thanks Rootsnatty for the homemade water pump instructions, but who knows how mine would turn out if I made it myself.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

I think Serenity (and myself) is trying to say use a regular cylinder filled with water. Still water pumping, just not with a gaiter pump.

Thanks for the clarification Rootsnatty. At first I thought Serenity was referring to regular air pumps. Is there any cylinder water pumps brands you had in mind or are there only homemade ones?

Originally Posted by Penis1986
Thanks Rootsnatty for the homemade water pump instructions, but who knows how mine would turn out if I made it myself.

It is so simple. No gluing or hardware, you just have to make two cuts on a length of tubing with scissors, and they don’t even have to be precise. Seriously impossible to screw up. Just follow the pictures I posted in that link if you decide to do it.

As to the cylinder, I would get a thickwall, they are the best. They are the more pricey ones you will find though. Pumptoys would be the next best, but they are still pretty expensive. Then you have the cheap, mass produced ones like LeLuv and SizeMatters. They are cheap and would work just fine for a first pump setup.

Get a cylinder that is at least an inch longer than your BPEL, although I would go two inches or more to be safe, and then you have to figure out the diameter. Take your erect girth and divide it by pi (3.14) and then round that number up to the nearest quarter inch. So if you came up with 1.69 that would round to 1.75. That would be a tube used for very fast packing, so primarily for length work. If you want to focus on girth, you would want to go bigger by another quarter inch. So using the same 1.69 from your calculation, that would come out to 2” to allow for girth expansion.

If that math and explanation didn’t make sense, tell me your mid-shaft erect girth and bone-pressed erect length and I will tell you what size cylinder you need.

And, by the way, these cylinders I’m talking about are the same clear acrylic ones you would use for air pumping.

Roots

This is exactly what I meant ;)

Basically, the only situation I can think of where a gaiter pump would serve you better than a regular one is if you want to use it standing up in the shower. Otherwise, getting a tube and handpump will be cheaper and give you more control of your pumping. To emphasis the last line in roots’ previous post, it’s the same type sold for air pumping. They handle water just fine.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
It is so simple. No gluing or hardware, you just have to make two cuts on a length of tubing with scissors, and they don’t even have to be precise. Seriously impossible to screw up. Just follow the pictures I posted in that link if you decide to do it.

As to the cylinder, I would get a thickwall, they are the best. They are the more pricey ones you will find though. Pumptoys would be the next best, but they are still pretty expensive. Then you have the cheap, mass produced ones like LeLuv and SizeMatters. They are cheap and would work just fine for a first pump setup.

Get a cylinder that is at least an inch longer than your BPEL, although I would go two inches or more to be safe, and then you have to figure out the diameter. Take your erect girth and divide it by pi (3.14) and then round that number up to the nearest quarter inch. So if you came up with 1.69 that would round to 1.75. That would be a tube used for very fast packing, so primarily for length work. If you want to focus on girth, you would want to go bigger by another quarter inch. So using the same 1.69 from your calculation, that would come out to 2” to allow for girth expansion.

If that math and explanation didn’t make sense, tell me your mid-shaft erect girth and bone-pressed erect length and I will tell you what size cylinder you need.

And, by the way, these cylinders I’m talking about are the same clear acrylic ones you would use for air pumping.

Roots

Thanks Roots. Should I attempt this, I will let you know.

[QUOTE=Serenity73]
This is exactly what I meant ;)

Basically, the only situation I can think of where a gaiter pump would serve you better than a regular one is if you want to use it standing up in the shower. Otherwise, getting a tube and handpump will be cheaper and give you more control of your pumping. To emphasis the last line in roots’ previous post, it’s the same type sold for air pumping. They handle water just fine.
[/QUO
TE]

Yes, I do plan on continuing to take showers. I still have my mind set on the Penomet Premium package with the clear/transparent pump. I think I will just wait to purchase once it is back in stock even if that means waiting until the end of this or next year. Thanks for the advice Serenity.

I won’t go out of my way trying to convince you otherwise, but I will say this: if you get serious about pumping (or when - it’s quite addicting), you’ll probably end up buying a regular tube. Might as well save the money and go for the most versatile solution right away.

Originally Posted by Serenity73
I won’t go out of my way trying to convince you otherwise, but I will say this: if you get serious about pumping (or when - it’s quite addicting), you’ll probably end up buying a regular tube. Might as well save the money and go for the most versatile solution right away.

Agreed.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Selling Penomet 5 Gaitercooley20Penis Enlargement Basics211-29-2013 09:07 AM
Dr. Kaplan's hand pumpjallenPenis Pumps807-13-2008 09:41 AM
Attention electric pump users ? Which is the best electric pump ?etherosPenis Pumps409-22-2005 05:47 PM
A Question For Those Who Use A NW PumpwantabigdickPenis Pumps405-05-2003 03:44 AM
Seeking Advice on Which pump to purchase,SoonToBeHappierPenis Pumps110-18-2002 05:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.