Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When do I pump to much??

Does it fit with the tube over it?


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

What tube? The inner tube for pumping for high vacuum pressures?

Yes if that is what you are talking about.

All you do is have an inner tube that fits over the mouth of your cylinder and long enough to reach to the other end of the cylinder.
And put the cock ring on and get your penis hard and let the suction from your pump to suck your penis into the inner tube.

Just remember to lube up the inner tube and your penis real good before using it.

It also works good in the cylinder by itself without any rubber boot or some type of seal.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.


Last edited by NelsonNelson : 05-22-2006 at .

A tube in a cylinder…

Is it also possible for the de deluxe package I got from lapdist.com?


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

Yes it is possible. All you have to do is stretch a bicycle inner tube over the mouth of the cylinder and have it long enough to reach to the other end of the cylinder and lube up the inner tube and your penis real good.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

So the inner tyre of a bicycle?

Over the whole cylinder?

Then I won’t see my dick anymore….

I think I don’t understand.


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

The inner tube stretches over the mouth of your cylinder but the rest of the inner tube is on the inside of the cylinder.

If you like I might be able to post a picture of what I am talking about.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Here is a picture of a cylinder with Inner tube inside of it.

Should be able to view it as soon as the mods approve the picture

Attached Images
Inner tube inside cylinder.JPG
(22.5 KB, 129 views)

Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Nice clear pic,

But I don’t see how there is any cockring effect.

You also can’t see how your cock is doing to look for colour marks, bruises, spots.
Just those indicators you need to have knowing when to stop.


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

Hi Nelson,

Just a question. your ideas are intriguing, but now I’m confused about something.

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson
Pumping can and most likely lead to gain but you have to keep at it everyday.

I started out with a 6.5 inch penis and in one month of pumping I added half of an inch by pumping for length.

The way you pump for length is longer durations without releasing the vacuum and use a cylinder that is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch bigger than your normal girth.

Should start at about 3 minutes of pumping before releasing the vacuum and slowly build up to 5 minutes then slowly build up to 10 minutes then 15 minutes then 20 minutes. I wouldn’t go past 20 minutes of pumping without releasing the vacuum pressure though. But the longer the duration is the less vacuum pressure you will need. Because pumping long durations will lead to penis bruising if you pump long durations with simi-high vacuum pressures.

Pumping for girth is opposite than pumping for length
Pump at a high vacuum pressure for about 20 - 30 seconds then release the vacuum then repeat for about 30 minutes or so.
But if you are a beginner you should start out at about 3 hg the slowly build up up about 5 hg the maybe build up to about 7.


So if I’m gathering things correctly, you get length by using longer times (up to 20 minutes) with a little less pressure (if needed) to accomodate any discomfort happening at these longer times. LIkewise, you gain girth by using higher pressure and shorter times repeatedly. So far so good.

Then you say:

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson
Yes I have gained half an inch in girth by pumping for length. But that is all I do right now is pump for length.

The way you pump for girth is lower HG and longer duration.

I do have a 2 inch cylinder I can use for girth but I do not use it right now because I am mostly pumping for length right now.

But if you want to pump for girth use a cock ring it will let more blood to enter the penile glands “chambers”


So now I’m confused! Is girth “long time, lower vacuum pressure” or “short time, higher vacuum pressure?” :)


Start a dialogue! The Gay Role Poll is waiting for your vote! :)

All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally it is accepted as self evident. -Schopenhauer

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins


Last edited by electron : 05-23-2006 at .

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson

Pump at a high vacuum pressure for about 20 - 30 seconds then release the vacuum then repeat for about 30 minutes or so.

Originally Posted by NelsonNelson

The way you pump for girth is lower HG and longer duration.

So which one is the correct system for Girth?


I'm pissed of with my gains and loses. I've been doing this for more than 4 years. I keep measuring wrong and the next time I update my signature you will see impressive results.

Yea That is a typo

I didn’t catch that before I couldn’t edit it to make it right.

Length is less vacuum pressure with longer durations

Girth is more vacuum pressure with less duration

Sorry for the confusion


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Originally Posted by anon771
Nice clear pic,

But I don’t see how there is any cockring effect.

You also can’t see how your cock is doing to look for colour marks, bruises, spots.
Just those indicators you need to have knowing when to stop.

The cock ring effect comes from the cock ring.

What you do is put the hard cock ring on and get your penis as big as it can get then put it in the cylinder with the inner tube and let the vacuum pressure suck it into the cylinder.

No you can not see your penis inside the cylinder with the inner tube but as long as you do not go too high with the vacuum pressure it will do just fine.

I would start out at about 3 HG then build up to about 5 hg slowly then build up to about 7 HG slowly then go a little higher.

Just start out slow and build up ever month or so.

If you like you can take your penis out ever so often and look at it but I do not think you are going to do any harm with the inner tube because I can pump at about 50 hg and have only a small amount of bruising without the cock ring though. You shouldn’t pump that high though. I been pumping off and on for about 20 years or so.

Just start out slow and build up slowly. If you use the inner tube it will make your penis bigger length wise and girth wise. If you use the inner tube and you pump at high pressures only leave the vacuum pressure on about 30 seconds or so.

Do not Do not try to pump at 50 hg or even 25 HG.

I been pumping for about 20 years or so and my penis is is well conditioned.

Please build up slowly and do not try to pump at the pressures I pump at.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Oh yea make sure that your penis and the inner tube is well lubricated


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Is there a way to pump for a big fat permanent flaccid?


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

Yea; The way you pump for that is pump at high pressure and releasing the vacuum every 30 seconds or so. Got to do that for about 30 minutes or 40 minutes. It too about a weak of pumping but finally get about 7 inch girth in about 30 minutes of pumping with my 2 inch cylinder.

Oh yea do not start off with the hard cock ring. Start off with the inner tube cock ring for a while until you get used to pumping with a cock ring.

The hard cock ring I made can lead to bruising if you try to pump too high.

If the 27 inch bicycle inner tube is too small for you try a 26 inch mountain bike inner tube as a cock ring. And cut small strips to add more tension on your penis.


Started 6.5 got up to 8 by pumping alone.

Love giving girls squirting orgasms by G-Spot Stimulation and or Clitoral Stimulation.

That is the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 AM.