Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What's the lowest penis pump cylinder size can I go?

12

Originally Posted by zobi112
More room in tube means more pressure.

No, that is not true. 5”hg pressure in a 8” tube is the exact same as 5”hg pressure in an 8 foot tube. Pressure is constant everywhere in a sealed container.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 09-05-2016 at .

I talk about the water blisters all of the time, but the guys that are trying to force length by pumping after packing don’t seem to want to hear it.

When you do experience the blisters and have to take a month off to heal, then you become a believer.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
I talk about the water blisters all of the time, but the guys that are trying to force length by pumping after packing don’t seem to want to hear it.

When you do experience the blisters and have to take a month off to heal, then you become a believer.

That’s why you have to reduce the pressure in order to avoid the blisters. Slow and steady is the way to go.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Gprent you do and are a solid voice of reason, jus thought I would mention it so it’s covered in this thread too

In my opinion, a tight cylinder inhibits length growth for two reasons:

1) when you pack the sides of the cylinder, you prevent much of your shaft from moving up the cylinder.

2) when you pack the sides of the cylinder, you prevent the vacuum from effecting the lower portion of your shaft. Accordingly, the glans is the primary recepient of the vacuum which can promote blisters when attempting to move the shaft up the cylinder.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
In my opinion, a tight cylinder inhibits length growth for two reasons:

1) when you pack the sides of the cylinder, you prevent much of your shaft from moving up the cylinder.

2) when you pack the sides of the cylinder, you prevent the vacuum from effecting the lower portion of your shaft. Accordingly, the glans is the primary recepient of the vacuum which can promote blisters when attempting to move the shaft up the cylinder.

1) If you had a girl with a tight vagina, will that stop your shaft from moving up her cylinder?

2) If you enter flaccid, the entire cylinder will be filled with vacuum FIRST, and then AFTER your penis will gradually pack the sides of the cylinder. The vacuum will not just disappear from the lower part of the cylinder. When fully packed, the girth can’t expand side ways. The blood inside your penis will be forced to move up into your glans, and this will increase the length growth.


Previously banned as Rule360.

When you use a vacuum pump, how much of the penis (BPEL) is inside the cylinder? For example, if your NBP measures 5 inches, and your fat pad measures 1 inch, your BPEL is 6 inches.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
When you use a vacuum pump, how much of the penis (BPEL) is inside the cylinder? For example, if your NBP measures 5 inches, and your fat pad measures 1 inch, your BPEL is 6 inches.

Pretty much all of your BPEL is inside the cylinder. At least it is for me and my fat pad is around 1”. And after you get conditioned and can have longer pump sessions, you get your BPEL plus the pump stretch of say ½”.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by twocranky
A pretty contradictory response from you there, so I’m still confused. What you mean by “that’s right?” If the girth cannot increase more than the cylinder’s size, then the only thing you can gain is length. In this situation, the pump will do more for length than girth.

Sorry for the confusion. Gprent said that pumping is primarily for girth, with length gains as a bonus. I believe he’s right about that. There’s a long discussion about correct cylinder sizing here (Selecting Your Cylinder Size).


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by twocranky
1) If you had a girl with a tight vagina, will that stop your shaft from moving up her cylinder?

2) If you enter flaccid, the entire cylinder will be filled with vacuum FIRST, and then AFTER your penis will gradually pack the sides of the cylinder. The vacuum will not just disappear from the lower part of the cylinder. When fully packed, the girth can’t expand side ways. The blood inside your penis will be forced to move up into your glans, and this will increase the length growth.

s
1) the walls of a cylinder are rigid and ate incapable of expanding. The walls of my wife’s “cylinder” are readily expandable and can easily fit my normal erection as well as my pumped erection.

2) as you start to pack the lower end of the cylinder, the “packing” starts to act as a dam preventing the vacuum from having the full effect below the packing. Yes, blood will be able to move up your shaft to the glans helping to force only the unpacked portion upwards thus reducing the lengthening effect.

Pumping can increase length but not as effectively as extending and hanging.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942

1) the walls of a cylinder are rigid and ate incapable of expanding. The walls of my wife’s “cylinder” are readily expandable and can easily fit my normal erection as well as my pumped erection.

2) as you start to pack the lower end of the cylinder, the “packing” starts to act as a dam preventing the vacuum from having the full effect below the packing. Yes, blood will be able to move up your shaft to the glans helping to force only the unpacked portion upwards thus reducing the lengthening effect.

Pumping can increase length but not as effectively as extending and hanging.

1) But the walls of the penis is certainly capable of compressing up to a limit, just like the walls of wife’s vagina can only expand up to a certain limit. And all this excess blood flow will be squeezed and pushed into the glans, forcing penis to stretch further

2) It’s not the vacuum, it’s the blood that’s doing the work. All the vacuum is doing drawing more blood flow into the penis, and stops the blood from leaving. This is what creates the expansion.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
1) But the walls of the penis is certainly capable of compressing up to a limit, just like the walls of wife’s vagina can only expand up to a certain limit. And all this excess blood flow will be squeezed and pushed into the glans, forcing penis to stretch further

2) It’s not the vacuum, it’s the blood that’s doing the work. All the vacuum is doing drawing more blood flow into the penis, and stops the blood from leaving. This is what creates the expansion.

Your theory is fine but what happens when a cylinder is a close fit is your base packs instantly and starts to impede blood flow, first the outflow via the superficial veins then inflow via swelling, it’s also painful.
The best way IMHO to do what you want would be cyclic pumping.
It’s still a poor choice for gaining length though.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Your theory is fine but what happens when a cylinder is a close fit is your base packs instantly and starts to impede blood flow, first the outflow via the superficial veins then inflow via swelling, it’s also painful.
The best way IMHO to do what you want would be cyclic pumping.
It’s still a poor choice for gaining length though.

So that’s why you only go one cylinder size down than your base girth, to still allow blood to flow.


Previously banned as Rule360.

By the way, can you walk around with the vacuum cylinder (12 inch) on without holding it? Would it lose suction?


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
So that’s why you only go one cylinder size down than your base girth, to still allow blood to flow.

Well you seem to be the expert so I’ll leave you to it.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.