Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What's the deal with pumping in sugar water ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Come on guys a lot of serious pumpers have tried this and say it makes a difference, I’m interested as to why ?

Possibly an inflammatory response as a result of developing a urinary tract infection?

Sugar + Urethra = Bad Combination


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
Possibly an inflammatory response as a result of developing a urinary tract infection?

Sugar + Urethra = Bad Combination

That is my concern as well.

But I do think that a research on what could one put in his water while pumping to enhance gains(if there is anything that works) is good.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
That is my concern as well.

But I do think that a research on what could one put in his water while pumping to enhance gains(if there is anything that works) is good.

That’s my main interest, even something that would help the water retain heat better would be useful.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I thought all the smart guys where here !
And the guys here are responding with. :rolling: Make of that what you will.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Just because I can’t leave well enough alone. Do some research on Bromelain’s effect on protein and consider pumping with Pineapple juice.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
And the guys here are responding with. :rolling: Make of that what you will.

What I make of it is people tend to take the piss when they see something they can’t explain !

So far I have two possible explanations as to why guys have seen a positive effect from this.

1 Effectively adding a load of sugar to water turns it to syrup which may hold heat better.

2 Thickening the liquid in the pump improves the mechanical efficiency as it does in any hydraulic system.

Both may be wrong but at least I’m trying, I think after this if I see anything interesting on another forum I wont bother posting it here.

Originally Posted by griongrower
Wasping would be great for girth.

A mod really needs to move this thread to the wasping forum.

I know there have been studies on the affect that sugar (in the blood) and insulin response can affect hypertrophy of muscle tissue, and possibly influence (this word does NOT mean “cause”) cell division. Most if it has been linked to increased nutrient absorption from the insulin released in response to the sugar, not the actual sugars themselves. I can’t think of any reason that sugar would cause any major changes in tissue from outside the body. It’s intriguing to think about, though.

Matter of fact, if anyone comes up with any significant scientific evidence for this, I would appreciate you PMing me as I would like to have that information.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

Current measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 7in

Originally Posted by BTBassist
I know there have been studies on the affect that sugar (in the blood) and insulin response can affect hypertrophy of muscle tissue, and possibly influence (this word does NOT mean “cause”) cell division. Most if it has been linked to increased nutrient absorption from the insulin released in response to the sugar, not the actual sugars themselves. I can’t think of any reason that sugar would cause any major changes in tissue from outside the body. It’s intriguing to think about, though.

Matter of fact, if anyone comes up with any significant scientific evidence for this, I would appreciate you PMing me as I would like to have that information.

I read up on osmosis and I don’t think that’s what’s happening here.

I think it’s still a mechanical effect of pumping in a denser fluid. Who knows !

Have you tried it, Capernicus?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I read up on osmosis and I don’t think that’s what’s happening here.

I think it’s still a mechanical effect of pumping in a denser fluid. Who knows !

I agree osmosis does not make sense as a culprit. It would require that there be more sugar (or rather, a higher sugar:water ratio) within the penis than there was in the water surrounding the penis. It would also mean that the increased volume inside the penis would just be due to water, which would not explain an increase in permanent gains. Osmosis is tough for a lot of people to grasp because most of what you can see in solutions with your naked eye is diffusion, which involves the movement of the solute, rather than the solvent.

The mechanical effect of pumping in a fluid of higher density, you may be right, I’m not sure right off.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

Current measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 7in

Originally Posted by capernicus1
What I make of it is people tend to take the piss when they see something they can’t explain !

So far I have two possible explanations as to why guys have seen a positive effect from this.

1 Effectively adding a load of sugar to water turns it to syrup which may hold heat better.

2 Thickening the liquid in the pump improves the mechanical efficiency as it does in any hydraulic system.

Both may be wrong but at least I’m trying, I think after this if I see anything interesting on another forum I wont bother posting it here.


It’s not that people are trying to take the piss out of what you’re posting, it’s just that the majority of more experienced members approach these new “Revolutionary Breakthroughs” with caution. Every 4 to 6 weeks it seems someone has a sudden epiphany for an ultimate, super, major, awesome PE technique that is guaranteed to give over 9000 inches. Then, either nothing happens or new members, whom are a little over-enthusiastic about PE, end up hurting themselves as a result of trying this new technique.

Besides that, from what I’ve read on the absorbent efficiency of skin, water isn’t small enough to pass through the 3 (technically 2) layers of skin and into the tissue beneath. This can be improved by using heat but again, the gain isn’t that much better. Certain chemicals, like DMSO and various medical ointments, are more easily absorbed.

If it were possible for our cells to absorb sugar and nutrients through our skin, like is being suggested in this pumping idea, then we wouldn’t need to eat. We could just slap the food straight on our body and be done with it.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
Besides that, from what I’ve read on the absorbent efficiency of skin, water isn’t small enough to pass through the 3 (technically 2) layers of skin and into the tissue beneath. …

If it were possible for our cells to absorb sugar and nutrients through our skin, like is being suggested in this pumping idea, then we wouldn’t need to eat. We could just slap the food straight on our body and be done with it.

That’s mostly true. The dermis of this skin is very permeable where water is concerned. The epidermis however, is “selectively permeable” if you will. The epidermis controls the amount of water let into or out of the body. The oils (fats) are the important part where this is concerned (they are the true “barrier”).

As you say, most nutrients that we need will not permeate the skin. They are too large. Some will, but the vast majority will not- even with “carriers”.

Good call TS.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

Current measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 7in

Might improve chances of a blowjob afterwards

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
It’s not that people are trying to take the piss out of what you’re posting, it’s just that the majority of more experienced members approach these new “Revolutionary Breakthroughs” with caution. Every 4 to 6 weeks it seems someone has a sudden epiphany for an ultimate, super, major, awesome PE technique that is guaranteed to give over 9000 inches. Then, either nothing happens or new members, whom are a little over-enthusiastic about PE, end up hurting themselves as a result of trying this new technique.

I’m sorry but people are taking the piss !

Please remember that this isn’t my idea and I didn’t claim it was a revolutionary new technique, all I did was pass on what I’d read on another forum and to be honest I’ve been made to feel stupid for doing so.

The thread at Newart runs for 7 pages which is quite long for that forum.
Nobody was claiming any kind of permanent gains from it either, what a lot of them were saying is it allowed them to expand in the pump much faster than usual, that’s all !

I was simply interested in why that might work, there was some discussion about the reason for it but no conclusion so I thought hey Thunders is full of open minded intelligent guys perhaps sombody can shed some light on it.

It actually upsets me that apart from a couple of people who have thought about it and tried to offer an explanation the majority have simply used it as a chance to post smart ass comments

People keep bringing up the wasp sting thread but think about it, hundreds of years ago guys were injecting their cocks with something to make it bigger even temporarily, and now guys are still essentially doing exactly the same thing !

Science moves on but it seems we don’t !
Just consider how much most of society would laugh at us if they saw what we’re all doing !

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.