Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is packed tube or cylinder

What is packed tube or cylinder

Been hearing alot about packed the tube. What does it mean and do for you

Packing the tube means you fill the width of the tube so that the sides of your penis touch the sides of the tube for the full length of your penis.

It is easier to do with a narrower tube. It takes a while to do if you start out much thinner than the tube.

Packing permits you to extend farther in length since there is no place for the width of your penis to go.

It is not something you should try to do if you are a newbie. Packing a tube that is much larger than your girth will only result in fluid buildup, and results in a very puffy, fat, dick,, but does not provide any benefits.

What do you use to pack the tube. I am using a 2” tube my girth is 5 3/4. I been doing PE for 9 months. Using the pump for 1 month

Originally Posted by jm38
What do you use to pack the tube. I am using a 2” tube my girth is 5 3/4. I been doing PE for 9 months. Using the pump for 1 month

With a 2” tube you are not going to pack until you pump up to a girth of 6 ¼”. So how long do you pump for now and how much pressure do you use?

I personally don’t think there is any benefit to packing and I always pump with a tube that is ¼” larger in diameter then one I can pack.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I pump for 30 minute at 6 Hg

I am currently using a 2” tube and after a one hour session at 6 hg I am packing 3/4 of the way up. I started with a 1.5 inch tube which took me over nine months until I could pack it 3/4 of the way up. I subsequently increased tule size by 1/8 inch until I reached my current 2 inch tube.

After an intensive pumping session at 6 hg for one hour, my girth after applying a tight Osbon tension band (I have ED) increased to 6.25”. Though I feel the edema results in a slightly spongy erection, my wife commented that it felt stiffer. I guess the increased girth fells stiffer to my wife.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by jm38
I pump for 30 minute at 6 Hg

I would think you are packing at least 1 or 2 inches up from the base. You should be showing some significant overall girth expansion when you exit the tube.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent

I personally don’t think there is any benefit to packing…

Cosigned.

Originally Posted by jm38

What do you use to pack the tube. I am using a 2” tube my girth is 5 3/4. I been doing PE for 9 months. Using the pump for 1 month

I started out with a 2 1/4” tube, while my starting girth was only around 4.75”. I did not like the edema and puffiness I ended with every session, so I bought a 1.75” tube.

I’ve been using this 98% of the time. It used to take me an hour or more to pack it. Now at about 5.5” girth I can pack it in 5 minutes.

I am trying a 2”. Again, it now takes a while to pack that, though it isn’t really necessary. It just provides a visual thrill, but eventually I’m sure it could add to my girth.

Originally Posted by gprent
With a 2” tube you are not going to pack until you pump up to a girth of 6 ¼”. So how long do you pump for now and how much pressure do you use?

I personally don’t think there is any benefit to packing and I always pump with a tube that is ¼” larger in diameter then one I can pack.


So Gprent what your saying is using a bigger tube at a low and slow type pumping session may be more beneficial? I was completely packing an 1 3/4 so I’ve moved up to a 2 I pack about 3 inches up over time. I wondering if this will benefit me?

Originally Posted by kingscounty
So Gprent what your saying is using a bigger tube at a low and slow type pumping session may be more beneficial? I was completely packing an 1 3/4 so I’ve moved up to a 2 I pack about 3 inches up over time. I wondering if this will benefit me?

Sounds like you are on the right track to me. I think I see a 2.25 in your future. :up:


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Tube Hanger/ADSmementoPenis Hangers404-14-2011 11:35 PM
"Packing the tube" questionJimmy2284Penis Pumps2602-16-2009 02:39 AM
Anybody have a used tube or cylinder for sale 2" or bigger?pejunkyardPenis Pumps407-07-2004 01:16 AM
Note On Cylinder Diameter!!bigjackPenis Pumps311-17-2002 07:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 PM.