Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacuum Pumping 101

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone
Avocet, what do you do to get your gains? Stay at a set pressure, or pump up and down?

Before there was much sophistication about pumping, I did all the reading I could about it and came up with the program that is outlined in the first post of this thread. I used that and got initial gain of 1” L and some noticeable girth, no manual exercises. (But I’m a pretty fast gainer.) Later, I began to include manual exercises between pump sets, but that made my program longer than I usually had time for. I began to shorten my time in the tube to 5 - 6 minutes, did a number of exercises already discusses here, and my gains happened faster. I do think now that, after you’ve conditioned yourself well via the schedule in this thread, shorter pump sets but done in multiples are generally more productive for most of us and lessen the chance of lymphatic fluid build-up.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Before there was much sophistication about pumping, I did all the reading I could about it and came up with the program that is outlined in the first post of this thread. I used that and got initial gain of 1” L and some noticeable girth, no manual exercises. (But I’m a pretty fast gainer.) Later, I began to include manual exercises between pump sets, but that made my program longer than I usually had time for. I began to shorten my time in the tube to 5 - 6 minutes, did a number of exercises already discusses here, and my gains happened faster. I do think now that, after you’ve conditioned yourself well via the schedule in this thread, shorter pump sets but done in multiples are generally more productive for most of us and lessen the chance of lymphatic fluid build-up.

Gotcha. I’ll stick to it, maybe do one solid session in the AM, then a pumping up session later on.

In any case, avo, do you have progress pictures? Or do the other pumpers who have made gains? ‘cause as much as I want to believe you can make these gains (inches in length and/or girth), it’s something I’m still skeptical about. I mean, it’s such an easy selling point for those of us that are insecure, and there’s very l ittle proof, aside from SOME progress pictures I’ve seen…

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone
Gotcha. I’ll stick to it, maybe do one solid session in the AM, then a pumping up session later on.

In any case, avo, do you have progress pictures? Or do the other pumpers who have made gains? ‘cause as much as I want to believe you can make these gains (inches in length and/or girth), it’s something I’m still skeptical about. I mean, it’s such an easy selling point for those of us that are insecure, and there’s very l ittle proof, aside from SOME progress pictures I’ve seen…

You will never see my cock here. That is not to say that others who want to post pics are in any way out of line. Posting pics is a personal decision.

Read posts. I’ve been here a long time. Our guys, in general, report what happens rather than what they want to have happen.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone
In any case, avo, do you have progress pictures? Or do the other pumpers who have made gains? ‘cause as much as I want to believe you can make these gains (inches in length and/or girth), it’s something I’m still skeptical about. I mean, it’s such an easy selling point for those of us that are insecure, and there’s very l ittle proof, aside from SOME progress pictures I’ve seen…


The best convincing you’ll ever get is to take your own measurements and photos, and then follow a solid routine with consistency.

The gains of others can be encouraging. Sharing the experience of others can be enlightening. What matters, in the end, is not someone else’s gains, but yours.

I did not start PE with belief. I did start PE with an open mind, and the suspension of disbelief.

Photos can be faked. Measurements can be false. My own gains are what ultimately convinced me. Do not look to others for validation of PE; look to your own results.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by avocet8
Before there was much sophistication about pumping, I did all the reading I could about it and came up with the program that is outlined in the first post of this thread. I used that and got initial gain of 1” L and some noticeable girth, no manual exercises. (But I’m a pretty fast gainer.) Later, I began to include manual exercises between pump sets, but that made my program longer than I usually had time for. I began to shorten my time in the tube to 5 - 6 minutes, did a number of exercises already discusses here, and my gains happened faster. I do think now that, after you’ve conditioned yourself well via the schedule in this thread, shorter pump sets but done in multiples are generally more productive for most of us and lessen the chance of lymphatic fluid build-up.

Like you avocet8, I have found multiple short sets of approx. 5-7 minutes combined with manual stretches and jelqing has worked the best for me. I have reached my length goal and am basically working on girth.

I will try to combine pump + manual exercise. Plus, I am taking whey protein, creatine and glutamine Cos I am having hardcore gym. I hope this supplement will help for PEing.

Anyone has this experience before about combination of supplements?

Thanks Avocet for excellent post and follow up, huge credit.


Wanna get longer and forever!

Originally Posted by Maxima
I will try to combine pump + manual exercise. Plus, I am taking whey protein, creatine and glutamine Cos I am having hardcore gym. I hope this supplement will help for PEing.

Anyone has this experience before about combination of supplements?

Thanks Avocet for excellent post and follow up, huge credit.

The supplements aren’t going to do anything extra for PE.

I’ve been walking around the house with the pump on doing the stairs and dancing and jogging on the spot, seems to be a good way and the sessions always have good results. How do you pump sitting standing, laying down on all fours doing handstands ?

Originally Posted by officejunior
I’ve been walking around the house with the pump on doing the stairs and dancing and jogging on the spot, seems to be a good way and the sessions always have good results. How do you pump sitting standing, laying down on all fours doing handstands ?

Sitting, reading forums, listening to music, or reading. Some times porn, but it’s not really necessary to stay aroused in the pump.

Originally Posted by avocet8
Before there was much sophistication about pumping, I did all the reading I could about it and came up with the program that is outlined in the first post of this thread. I used that and got initial gain of 1” L and some noticeable girth, no manual exercises. (But I’m a pretty fast gainer.) Later, I began to include manual exercises between pump sets, but that made my program longer than I usually had time for. I began to shorten my time in the tube to 5 - 6 minutes, did a number of exercises already discusses here, and my gains happened faster. I do think now that, after you’ve conditioned yourself well via the schedule in this thread, shorter pump sets but done in multiples are generally more productive for most of us and lessen the chance of lymphatic fluid build-up.

Hello avocet, how are you?

Please explain me something… how did you include the manual exercises between pump sets? I mean, do you usually finish one set, and then light jelq and do some stretchings, or some girth exercises? I find it tremendously hard to include exercises because I’m following your program, and it takes me so much time. The ideal for me, would be to PE 1 hour a day, and I’m already doing 3 sets of 20 minutes (plus jelqing between sets, plus warm up and warm down, which count as more 30 minutes more or less).

I’ve seen some gains since I started to pump, but mainly since the last couple of weeks, when I started to do some horses between sets (5 horses of 10 sec each between each set), but I haven’t seen any lenght gains, as I’ve reported in another thread. I’m worried about this because I thought that maybe pumping alone wouldn’t work for my lenght… anyway, it’s pretty hard for me to stretch outside the tube, because I’m still pretty small and it turns to be very unconfortable. Should I wait a bit more and stop complaining? Since I started your program I did stick to it religiously, and I’ve been PEin exactly as you suggest!

I won’t give up pumping… no way!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Originally Posted by G_want7
Hello avocet, how are you?

Please explain me something… how did you include the manual exercises between pump sets?…

First, warm wrap. Then manual stretching for a few minutes, in all directions and not too strenuous. Then (after I got jelk-conditioned) 100 jelks, _then_ a pump. Following the pump, 100 more jelks, pump again, and more jelks, total jelks about 400 per PE session. I always finished with a good erection, just to test that I had not overdone something.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
First, warm wrap. Then manual stretching for a few minutes, in all directions and not too strenuous. Then (after I got jelk-conditioned) 100 jelks, _then_ a pump. Following the pump, 100 more jelks, pump again, and more jelks, total jelks about 400 per PE session. I always finished with a good erection, just to test that I had not overdone something.

Once again, fantastic tips! Thank you so much!

So, on the sessions which you stretch at first, you choose not to do some girth exercises, such as squeezes, etc, right? I’m asking you this just because I’ve been doing that between sets, and it seems to be working a lot. One more thing, when you mention “manual stretches”, do you mean power stretches, or any other more complex exercises, such as v-strech, etc?

I’m already jelq-conditioned. It took me some months and a lot of patience, but I’m pretty sure I’m ready.

Now… according to your program, at the end of the week 8, pumpers should be doing almost 1 hour of pumping per day. You also said that some weeks after, you’ve decided to do more sets, but less time. But should we continue to do the sets until we reach 1 hour?

Big thank you!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

I did modified Uli squeezes, usually after the jelk routine. Tried Horse 440’s there for awhile and ended up with a lot of discoloration which took two years to fade. I don’t recommend this exercise, even to “conditioned” PE-ers.

By manual stretches I mean the sort of classic one. Grasp the glans (while flaccid) and stretch the shaft to your full length, but not to the level of pain. Do this in all directions, as if moving around a clock, and straight forward. Takes only a couple of minutes and sort of primes you for the pumping and jelking that will follow.

I did work up to about an hour average of PE, 5 on, 2 off. Later, after the gains became steady, I cut that time back with shorter pump sets. This cut the boredom factor, but didn’t decrease the gain rate.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I did modified Uli squeezes, usually after the jelk routine. Tried Horse 440’s there for awhile and ended up with a lot of discoloration which took two years to fade. I don’t recommend this exercise, even to “conditioned” PE-ers.

By manual stretches I mean the sort of classic one. Grasp the glans (while flaccid) and stretch the shaft to your full length, but not to the level of pain. Do this in all directions, as if moving around a clock, and straight forward. Takes only a couple of minutes and sort of primes you for the pumping and jelking that will follow.

I did work up to about an hour average of PE, 5 on, 2 off. Later, after the gains became steady, I cut that time back with shorter pump sets. This cut the boredom factor, but didn’t decrease the gain rate.

Avocet, do you think my routine will work? I know it varies from person to person, but does it sound good?

5 minute hot wrap
10 minute 3-5 hg pump
100 jelqs
1 minute maual clamp
10 minute 3-5 hg pump
1 minute manual clamp or stretches

Done 4x a week, M/W/Th/F

Thanks avocet, now I think it will be a lot easier for me to gain something! I hope so!

One more thing, how modified are your uli’s ? I only know the exercise from the video I’ve seen here at thunders. And I agree with you about the horses, but they also seem to work like hell.


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.