Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacuum Pumping 101

Pumping 'Doughnuts' Or 'Sleeves'

Also, I can’t make my own post so I’d like to ask here:

I have a 2.5” cylinder that’s a bit too big, but I’m going for girth and I can pack it, ‘naked’ if I put a little effort into ‘building’ my base (temporarily).

What type of doughnut/silicone sleeve would be best form me?

I’ve seen:

-Thick, generic silicone ‘squishy’ doughnuts with a simple slot for the cylinder opening to enter
-Structured, thinner silicone with ‘graduating cylinders’ of thickness and an odd +-split opening at the top.

I opted for the later and I’m waiting to post results, but in the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions (mostly keeping my lymph nodes and scrotum out of it) would be greatly appreciated.


Finally getting my 2.5" cylinder to produce fast results. Feel free to ask me any medically related question, I have a background in it.

I’m curious enough to ask where did you find these sleeves?

Originally Posted by Walter5169
I’m curious enough to ask where did you find these sleeves?

EBay & Amazon; compared both and Amazon was actually cheaper. All of them were in the $8-12 range.


Finally getting my 2.5" cylinder to produce fast results. Feel free to ask me any medically related question, I have a background in it.

Originally Posted by my7k
Also, I can’t make my own post so I’d like to ask here:

I have a 2.5” cylinder that’s a bit too big, but I’m going for girth and I can pack it, ‘naked’ if I put a little effort into ‘building’ my base (temporarily).

What type of doughnut/silicone sleeve would be best form me?

I’ve seen:

-Thick, generic silicone ‘squishy’ doughnuts with a simple slot for the cylinder opening to enter
-Structured, thinner silicone with ‘graduating cylinders’ of thickness and an odd +-split opening at the top.

I opted for the later and I’m waiting to post results, but in the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions (mostly keeping my lymph nodes and scrotum out of it) would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Tried both and the first seems to have more durability but surprisingly, the second option is stronger [suction]. There is some tearing [second one] and I expect I’ll need to replace it if I can’t modify it but I don’t know how long it will be until then. Happy for now.


Finally getting my 2.5" cylinder to produce fast results. Feel free to ask me any medically related question, I have a background in it.

Would you mind sharing links to both so I can udnerstand better what you’re using?

I think i have a problem with pumping!

Every time i pump my dick hurt and even when i pump only 10 min a 2hg my dick end up hurting.

I have been pumping for months but i always have to stop after a few days because my dick end up hurting.

I don’t know what to do

Originally Posted by asken
I think i have a problem with pumping!

Every time i pump my dick hurt and even when i pump only 10 min a 2hg my dick end up hurting.

I have been pumping for months but i always have to stop after a few days because my dick end up hurting.

I don’t know what to do

Where is it hurting? Does it feel like skin stretch or does it hurt inside? Does it just hurt while you are pumping, or afterwards?


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I think it hurt inside, it hurt during but especially after for days

Does the base of the cylinder creates discomfort when it digs in the fat pad? Do you pack the cylinder?

Do you actually have a gauge?

yes a little disconfort when it dig in the fat pad.

Yes i have a gauge, i don’t pack the cylinder except the firs 1-2 inches due to the fat pas i presume.

To precise, i have already pump up to 1 hour but even when i pump 10 min afer a few days i sense the pain

Try pumping once every 3 days, i.e. pumping one day, doing other PE the next day, resting the third day, and repeat.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks for you advices.

I think i will go back to manual and when i reincorpore the pump i will do what you suggest

Mr. Big pump

Has anyone tried this pump. I am thinking about getting it .

Originally Posted by majw8808
Has anyone tried this pump. I am thinking about getting it .

Please give us the link. Mr Big pump is too vague to get an accurate search of what you are looking at.

1 post after 8 years???


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Url

I have been trying different methods and am finally getting a pump. I am 8 by 6 and the pump is 12 by 3. I want to become 9 by 7 . Do you think it is possible ?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 AM.