Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacutech Thickwall Issue

Vacutech Thickwall Issue

I have a Vacutech 2” x 9” Flared Cylinder and a 2 1/4” x 11” ThickWall cylinder (they were very popular on the forums here when I ordered them a while ago but seem to not be discussed anymore).

The 2”x9” flared cylinder is very comfortable but the 2 1/4”x11” is quite uncomfortable. It sucks in a lot of skin around the base and becomes uncomfortable around the base. In hindsight a flared cylinder would have suited me better.

I usually pump with the 2”x9” and then pretty much pack the width of the 2”x9” but as the flared cylinder is tapered and has a smaller diameter at the entrance (I believe 1 3/4”) and then do a 2-3 sets with the 2 1/4”x11”.

Any suggestions on how to make the 2 1/4x11 more comfortable (perhaps there is a silicone ring that would fit on the base to provide comfort and a smaller diameter).

Also, I was thinking about getting a Bathmate for shower pumping in the mornings. Any suggestions on type / size?

Thanks in advance for your help.

What is your EG?

Sounds like the thick wall is a size too large for you. I was advised to get a size smaller by a guy on lpsg than my regular cylinder. That has worked pretty well.

Silicone donut could work - I think vacutech has one. Boston pump has one. Have seen them on eBay too.

You don’t have to get a bath mate to water pump.

Water Pumping Basics


Last edited by sta-kool : 06-16-2011 at .

I like the stuff in the waterpumping basics thread. It seems kinda inconclusive though. Does anyone (still) actually do this with say the pump from HF that you mention there?

How are the experiences?

Chrisone - My erect girth is 6 1/4” pumped.

Sta-Kool - Thank you for your suggestions. I contacted Boston Pump and wanted to know if the Sleeve Master would fit on the end of the cylinder. They replied that it would not.

I will try the silicone donut from eBay and see if that works.

When I get time to pump I only do water pumping but was looking for something that had minimal components for ease of use in the shower and was easy to conceal (without pump, gauge, water container, hoses etc). Also, the plastic cover on the gauge gets steamed up in the shower.

I also have the Harbor Freight Brake Bleeder Kit as well as the plastic vacuum pump from Vacutainer (as well as a nice little Bailey R-301 electric variable vacuum pump).

SirKyle - I first used the Vacutainer plastic hand pump and that worked well but I wanted to try water pumping and I purchased the HF kit. That works well, but I rarely use it now as I use the small electric pump attached to a 3 way connector which goes to the pump, cylinder and then to the plastic Vacutainer pump for the gauge to measure the HG and for the rare occasion I want more the 5 HG (I usually pump at 3-4 HG).

I don’t usually bother to attach the water container to the vacuum line most times as I pump with the cylinder on an upwards angle and leave a small air gap in the cylinder at the top so that my penis is fully submerged but water is not drawn into the vacuum line.

Where would you get such a 3 way connector? Care to link?

How loud / big / expensive is such a small electric pump?

Also if you wanna look into the BM, there’s been a good guide on MoS (please don’t kill me for mentioning).
The rule of thumb, I’d say is to go for the Goliath once you hit 8” NBPEL and/or (hopefully and) 6” EG

I’m at 7” BPEL with 5.5” MSEG, 5.3 BG and there’s still plenty of room in the Hercules. I’m a newbie pumper and can’t take too much yet though, other people have achieved bigger expansion with the same unpumped measurements.

Ok I read the chart it said you should get 2 1/4” X 9” in flared or thickwall.

Originally Posted by SirKyle
Where would you get such a 3 way connector? Care to link?

How loud / big / expensive is such a small electric pump?

Also if you wanna look into the BM, there’s been a good guide on MoS (please don’t kill me for mentioning).
The rule of thumb, I’d say is to go for the Goliath once you hit 8” NBPEL and/or (hopefully and) 6” EG

I’m at 7” BPEL with 5.5” MSEG, 5.3 BG and there’s still plenty of room in the Hercules. I’m a newbie pumper and can’t take too much yet though, other people have achieved bigger expansion with the same unpumped measurements.

For the connector you can do a search on Ebay under 3 WAY AIR VALVE LINE CONNECTOR. Make sure the inner diameter is 1/4”.

The electric pump is essentially an aquarium pump, so there is a hum that is noticeable. The hum is louder at lower HG and then is quiet at max HG. I use the hand pump inline to vary the pressure (occasionally release and let the pump bring the pressure back up).


Last edited by Diverdown : 06-20-2011 at .

Originally Posted by chrisone
Ok I read the chart it said you should get 2 1/4” X 9” in flared or thickwall.

I spoke with Vacutainer originally before ordering the thickwall and they indicated that the size would be good.

The issue is with the comfort of the thickwall cylinder and the fact that the flared is tapered at the entrance as well as a wide comfortable base which for me provides much more comfort.

I ended up getting the Bathmate Goliath. This thing is HUGE. I probably could of gone with the regular size, but this seems to work fine.

After using it a few times, I have to say that it is great for stealth pumping in the shower and fits into my routine perfectly.

The strap is great so I can still wash in the shower easily with Bathmate on and not worry about it falling off.

Originally Posted by Diverdown
I spoke with Vacutainer originally before ordering the thickwall and they indicated that the size would be good.

The issue is with the comfort of the thickwall cylinder and the fact that the flared is tapered at the entrance as well as a wide comfortable base which for me provides much more comfort.

Alright you told me that you was 6 1/4” EG.
I checked it how that 2 1/4” X 9” that make room from 6 1/2” to 7” for the base.
How it is comfort when you have more room for the base girth?
Flared sound good for you 2 1/4” X 9” it fits between your size from 6” to 6 3/4.
Btw what is your BPEL?

I ended up getting the silicone comfort ring from eBay for my Vacutainer straight wall cylinder.

It works fantastic, is comfortable and provides a much better seal. It is like having a totally new cylinder.

Originally Posted by Diverdown
I ended up getting the silicone comfort ring from eBay for my Vacutainer straight wall cylinder.

It works fantastic, is comfortable and provides a much better seal. It is like having a totally new cylinder.

What size of that tube you get?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stretching Issue. Can't stretch up.JohnnnoPenis Enlargement902-25-2007 09:05 PM
New Men's Health IssueUncut4BigPenis Enlargement712-25-2001 04:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 AM.