Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Trying something different.

12

Thank you Thank you

Originally Posted by mo1258
Repeter - what you are describing has been discussed over the years however there seems to be no standard name but here are a few:

Pumping for ED;
Short cycle pumping;
Pulse pumping;
Dynamic pumping;
Dynamic stretching;
Pump and release;
Peyronie pumping protocol;
…etc…

The general consensus seems to be improved EQ, few complications (edema), and questionable increases in length and girth. One of the major complaints about this method of PE is that it involves a lot of activity (pumping, releasing, repeat… all while paying close attention to the gauge) so I think most guys quit after awhile. As already mentioned, there are pumps that make short cycle pumping more convenient and less work - Mr. Fantastic (an Italian, see his thread in the Products sub-forum), PumpToys QS-7, VacuDrive.de, and probably more…

If you are a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) type of person you can certainly build an automated pump system with parts readily available on the internet. The 3 major components you need are:

A source of 12 volt DC;

A source of vacuum (like your converted aquarium pump or a vacuum pump);

A controller (a timer, a digital pressure switch, or both).

Like you, I started with the converted aquarium pump then added a timer controlled dump valve to vent the vacuum thus producing a cycle based on time. I eventually abandoned the aquarium pump. The controller is much easier and safer and cheaper to make using low voltage (12 volts DC) instead of line voltage (120 volts AC). If I already have 12VDC then it is easy to add a 12VDC vacuum pump for less than $20. The added advantage of the 12vdc pump is that I can cycle the pump on and off as well as control the rate of the pump.

The next modification was to use a digital pressure switch to control vacuum (the pump and/or vent valve) in a similar way as the commercial automated pumps. The downside here is that digital pressure switches are expensive, delicate and a bit complex. Eventually I will add back the timer circuit so that cycles can be based on time and/or vacuum.

You can save money if you DIY your pump and it can be fun if you enjoy this type of work. However, there is certainly a lot more involved than the typical PE pumping setup of cylinder and brake bleeder pump. All the parts are readily available on eBay. Let me know if you want more specifics.

Good Luck!


Part of the attraction to this PE stuff is being resourceful and creative. I have had some modest gains, and if I don’t gain anymore, along with the experience, it has been worth it. Plus my girl friend loves the gains.
I have been hard at work looking for stuff already here are a couple of things I have came up with:

http://www.karlssonrobotics.com/car…CFYg-aQodtxkACg This pump is supposed to go up to -16Hg, so one would need a way to control the vacuum. The advantage to the Whisper is I can just run it wide open -4Hg.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/produ…K-I-11-/28-4741 Another 12v module. I could use just this and the whisper, but I don’t think -4Hq would be quite enough vacuum. I am waiting for a new male fitting to experiment with the vacuum from the Whisper. With my brake bleeder I have been going to -5 Hg with my cycles, but I question the accuracy of the gauge. I checked my Whisper with a more accurate gauge.

So what I am still looking for is a vacuum switch. I have one in an electric car I built awhile back. I can adjust it for low and high (brake booster). I don’t remember where I got it. I think that may be all I need, and I like you said I don’t even need a timer. Do you or anyone reading this know of such a switch?

I like DIY. It is usually a lot less expensive, and if something goes wrong, I can fix it myself. Plus I usually get to use some of the junk I have laying around. If you know of an adjustable vacuum switch that turns on low, and off high in the 1 to 12 Hg range, I think that is all I would need along with the 12 volt pump. I have a couple of 12 volt power packs laying around.

Let me add........

Originally Posted by mo1258
Repeter - what you are describing has been discussed over the years however there seems to be no standard name but here are a few:

Pumping for ED;
Short cycle pumping;
Pulse pumping;
Dynamic pumping;
Dynamic stretching;
Pump and release;
Peyronie pumping protocol;
…etc…

The general consensus seems to be improved EQ, few complications (edema), and questionable increases in length and girth. One of the major complaints about this method of PE is that it involves a lot of activity (pumping, releasing, repeat… all while paying close attention to the gauge) so I think most guys quit after awhile. As already mentioned, there are pumps that make short cycle pumping more convenient and less work - Mr. Fantastic (an Italian, see his thread in the Products sub-forum), PumpToys QS-7, VacuDrive.de, and probably more…

If you are a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) type of person you can certainly build an automated pump system with parts readily available on the internet. The 3 major components you need are:

A source of 12 volt DC;

A source of vacuum (like your converted aquarium pump or a vacuum pump);

A controller (a timer, a digital pressure switch, or both).

Like you, I started with the converted aquarium pump then added a timer controlled dump valve to vent the vacuum thus producing a cycle based on time. I eventually abandoned the aquarium pump. The controller is much easier and safer and cheaper to make using low voltage (12 volts DC) instead of line voltage (120 volts AC). If I already have 12VDC then it is easy to add a 12VDC vacuum pump for less than $20. The added advantage of the 12vdc pump is that I can cycle the pump on and off as well as control the rate of the pump.

The next modification was to use a digital pressure switch to control vacuum (the pump and/or vent valve) in a similar way as the commercial automated pumps. The downside here is that digital pressure switches are expensive, delicate and a bit complex. Eventually I will add back the timer circuit so that cycles can be based on time and/or vacuum.

You can save money if you DIY your pump and it can be fun if you enjoy this type of work. However, there is certainly a lot more involved than the typical PE pumping setup of cylinder and brake bleeder pump. All the parts are readily available on eBay. Let me know if you want more specifics.

Good Luck!


I should add to my previous post that I have a gauge to include in the DIY cycle pump. It is an old automobile vacuum gauge.

Sorry, I keep thinking of stuff.

Originally Posted by mo1258
Repeter - what you are describing has been discussed over the years however there seems to be no standard name but here are a few:

Pumping for ED;
Short cycle pumping;
Pulse pumping;
Dynamic pumping;
Dynamic stretching;
Pump and release;
Peyronie pumping protocol;
…etc…

The general consensus seems to be improved EQ, few complications (edema), and questionable increases in length and girth. One of the major complaints about this method of PE is that it involves a lot of activity (pumping, releasing, repeat… all while paying close attention to the gauge) so I think most guys quit after awhile. As already mentioned, there are pumps that make short cycle pumping more convenient and less work - Mr. Fantastic (an Italian, see his thread in the Products sub-forum), PumpToys QS-7, VacuDrive.de, and probably more…

If you are a “Do It Yourself” (DIY) type of person you can certainly build an automated pump system with parts readily available on the internet. The 3 major components you need are:

A source of 12 volt DC;

A source of vacuum (like your converted aquarium pump or a vacuum pump);

A controller (a timer, a digital pressure switch, or both).

Like you, I started with the converted aquarium pump then added a timer controlled dump valve to vent the vacuum thus producing a cycle based on time. I eventually abandoned the aquarium pump. The controller is much easier and safer and cheaper to make using low voltage (12 volts DC) instead of line voltage (120 volts AC). If I already have 12VDC then it is easy to add a 12VDC vacuum pump for less than $20. The added advantage of the 12vdc pump is that I can cycle the pump on and off as well as control the rate of the pump.

The next modification was to use a digital pressure switch to control vacuum (the pump and/or vent valve) in a similar way as the commercial automated pumps. The downside here is that digital pressure switches are expensive, delicate and a bit complex. Eventually I will add back the timer circuit so that cycles can be based on time and/or vacuum.

You can save money if you DIY your pump and it can be fun if you enjoy this type of work. However, there is certainly a lot more involved than the typical PE pumping setup of cylinder and brake bleeder pump. All the parts are readily available on eBay. Let me know if you want more specifics.

Good Luck!


So benefiting from your experience the digital vacuum control and dump was more than needed. The one I had in mind was mechanical, but possibly not safely accurate for PE. The digital timer I posted could control vacuum by only allowing the pump to run a a few seconds. Depending on the timer, and if the on and off cycles can be adjusted separately the vacuum could run down naturally due to small leaks, or additional control could be achieved by allowing controlled leakage.

So I am seeing 2 options: An accurate mechanical vacuum switch, or a precise cycling timer with separate on and off timing. Ideas???????

An easy way to control the vacuum

Originally Posted by repeter
Part of the attraction to this PE stuff is being resourceful and creative. I have had some modest gains, and if I don’t gain anymore, along with the experience, it has been worth it. Plus my girl friend loves the gains.
I have been hard at work looking for stuff already here are a couple of things I have came up with:

http://www.karlssonrobotics.com/car…CFYg-aQodtxkACg This pump is supposed to go up to -16Hg, so one would need a way to control the vacuum. The advantage to the Whisper is I can just run it wide open -4Hg.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/produ…K-I-11-/28-4741 Another 12v module. I could use just this and the whisper, but I don’t think -4Hq would be quite enough vacuum. I am waiting for a new male fitting to experiment with the vacuum from the Whisper. With my brake bleeder I have been going to -5 Hg with my cycles, but I question the accuracy of the gauge. I checked my Whisper with a more accurate gauge.

So what I am still looking for is a vacuum switch. I have one in an electric car I built awhile back. I can adjust it for low and high (brake booster). I don’t remember where I got it. I think that may be all I need, and I like you said I don’t even need a timer. Do you or anyone reading this know of such a switch?

I like DIY. It is usually a lot less expensive, and if something goes wrong, I can fix it myself. Plus I usually get to use some of the junk I have laying around. If you know of an adjustable vacuum switch that turns on low, and off high in the 1 to 12 Hg range, I think that is all I would need along with the 12 volt pump. I have a couple of 12 volt power packs laying around.


An easy way to control the vacuum of the pump may be to either add a variable resistor in series with it, or try a 9 volt power pack. If the pump puts out 16Hgs at 12 volts, maybe it would only put out 10Hgs at 9 volts. That would make it much easier to control with just a cycling timer.

Originally Posted by austfred
Once I started using the water pump for 60 min sessions I did get a longer flaccid hang but flaccid girth increase was probably more noticeable. Never done any nude recreation though. My wife is very conservative in such matters and would never get involved in it and I would mot do it without her.


There was a nude beach within bike riding distance of my home as a child, so my friends and I were spending our summers naked outside from the age of 12. Now at 63 if seems odd having to put on a swim suit to go swimming. I have 2 nude resorts a few minutes from my home, and I live on a small farm, so I spend a lot of my summer naked around the farm, and a little time at the resorts.

I don’t think my girlfriend did any outdoor nude stuff prior to meeting me, but she really enjoys it now. She started out being nude around the farm, and then when we would go camping. After awhile she got comfortable enough to go to the resorts.

I think it is a good idea not to go to nude beaches without your wife. If you have a patio or somewhere to put up a privacy fence perhaps you and her could share the enjoyment of being outside nude in the summer in a way you could both be comfortable, if it is something you think you may enjoy.

It seems like typically women enjoy being nude more than men once they become comfortable with it. At this point in my life it is more of a sensual thing than a sexual thing, and even though I would like a little more hang, I have to be accepting of myself and others. I think the thing I like the most on the farm is a feeling of being more one with nature. What I like about the resorts is a place to swim, and to be with like minded people.

With the 120 VAC aquarium pump the easiest thing to do is leave the pump running all the time. To lower the vacuum just add a “controlled leak” in the tubing - this is discussed extensively in other threads. Add an open “Tee” in the vacuum tubing and put your finger over the opening to cycle on/off. The limits of the aquarium pump are a max of about 5”Hg and the high voltage. If you want to automate the cycles then go to a 12 VDC vacuum pump and you add lots of possibilities with no downside. The diaphragm pump is best as the volume of a piston pump is not needed. If noise is a concern compare the dB (decibel) ratings. eBay has everything you need… Let me know if you have specific questions. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by mo1258
With the 120 VAC aquarium pump the easiest thing to do is leave the pump running all the time. To lower the vacuum just add a “controlled leak” in the tubing - this is discussed extensively in other threads. Add an open “Tee” in the vacuum tubing and put your finger over the opening to cycle on/off. The limits of the aquarium pump are a max of about 5”Hg and the high voltage. If you want to automate the cycles then go to a 12 VDC vacuum pump and you add lots of possibilities with no downside. The diaphragm pump is best as the volume of a piston pump is not needed. If noise is a concern compare the dB (decibel) ratings. eBay has everything you need… Let me know if you have specific questions. Good Luck!


I got my new male connector today and tried out the Whisper. It worked great. I just added a T, and recycled every few seconds using my finger on the end of the tubing, as you mentioned.

The only improvement I can think of now is to make it so I can use my foot instead of my finger to control the vacuum. That way I can be doing stuff with my hands while I am recycling the pump.

Is there a limit to how long someone can do this? I would think there is a constant supply of fresh blood, so do people go an hour or two at a time?

I have been only doing this for a couple of weeks, and I am already noticing better EQ. The other thing I am hoping for is more hang, but nothing to report there yet.

Originally Posted by repeter
Is there a limit to how long someone can do this? I would think there is a constant supply of fresh blood, so do people go an hour or two at a time?

I know of 1 person who reports using the automated cycling pump (Mr. Fantastic) for up to 1 hour but I think most guys using this approach are keeping their total time under 30 minutes.

There are several variables to consider: amount of vacuum; hold time per cycle; release time per cycle; number of cycles; and overall time. I suggest you keep a log so that if you notice decreasing EQ (erection quality) or negative PI (physiological indicators) then you can make meaningful adjustments to your routine.

I think short cycle pumping does not provide a constant supply of fresh blood unless the release time is long enough for the penis to lose erection (maybe 1+ minutes) and most guys are not waiting that long before starting a new cycle.

An easy way to automate this method using your aquarium pump is to add an electric valve controlled by a timer, all powered by 12 VDC. When the valve is closed there is vacuum to the penis cylinder and when the valve is open room air is entering the vacuum line. In other words, this little timer controlled valve is like your finger on the “tee” in the vacuum hose.

All the parts are available on eBay - I don’t like eBay links because they expire and disappear after awhile - so I will give you the search terms instead:

Valve: keurig valve (12vdc)
Timer: plc cycle timer (12vdc)
Power Supply: 12vdc power supply (prefer “regulated” or “switch mode”)

Have Fun!

Originally Posted by mo1258
I know of 1 person who reports using the automated cycling pump (Mr. Fantastic) for up to 1 hour but I think most guys using this approach are keeping their total time under 30 minutes.

There are several variables to consider: amount of vacuum; hold time per cycle; release time per cycle; number of cycles; and overall time. I suggest you keep a log so that if you notice decreasing EQ (erection quality) or negative PI (physiological indicators) then you can make meaningful adjustments to your routine.

I think short cycle pumping does not provide a constant supply of fresh blood unless the release time is long enough for the penis to lose erection (maybe 1+ minutes) and most guys are not waiting that long before starting a new cycle.

An easy way to automate this method using your aquarium pump is to add an electric valve controlled by a timer, all powered by 12 VDC. When the valve is closed there is vacuum to the penis cylinder and when the valve is open room air is entering the vacuum line. In other words, this little timer controlled valve is like your finger on the “tee” in the vacuum hose.

All the parts are available on eBay - I don’t like eBay links because they expire and disappear after awhile - so I will give you the search terms instead:

Valve: keurig valve (12vdc)
Timer: plc cycle timer (12vdc)
Power Supply: 12vdc power supply (prefer “regulated” or “switch mode”)

Have Fun!


I haven’t put it together yet, but I have all the parts ready to go, and that is for a foot control. It is just one of those really squishy balls used for hand exercises. And I am going to drill a whole in a board just a tad bigger than the ball. Then mount the open hose as close as possible without touching. I am thinking when I put pressure on the squishy ball with my foot, it will expand and plug the end of the tube, and when I let up my foot the ball will pull away from the tube and allow the pressure to drop.

Thanks for all the help. I haven’t gone over 1/2 hour, and I will keep it that way. Better to do a few 1/2 hours a day. The thing with the foot control is I can log time in while I am doing other stuff.

Well, I’m going to get started on my foot control, and let you know how, or if, it works. So far I can’t beat the price.

Originally Posted by repeter
Is there a limit to how long someone can do this? I would think there is a constant supply of fresh blood, so do people go an hour or two at a time?

Think I might be the guy Mo is referring to.

When I used the air pump I used to feel it was time to stop after about 30 mins. I now get the same feeling with the Mr Fantastic water pump after about 60 mins. A low level soreness starts to build up in my penis. I suspect if I kept going much longer I mght get another blister on my glans which I am now very aware of and want to avoid as it puts me out of action for a week (sex) and two (PE).

Regards
Fred

Originally Posted by austfred
Think I might be the guy Mo is referring to.

When I used the air pump I used to feel it was time to stop after about 30 mins. I now get the same feeling with the Mr Fantastic water pump after about 60 mins. A low level soreness starts to build up in my penis. I suspect if I kept going much longer I mght get another blister on my glans which I am now very aware of and want to avoid as it puts me out of action for a week (sex) and two (PE).

Regards
Fred


Seems like I remember you had some pretty high suck going. I just have a whisper pump, and it goes to about 5Hg’s. I’ve only been doing a half hour 2X’s a day. So far in just a couple of weeks I am experiencing more EQ, just like you said.

If you end up with another couple of inches of hang, I might send Mr Fantastic a check. I ‘m watching my nickles right now, cause I not working anymore.

I finished my foot controlled vacuum release yesterday. I have it going right now while I am typing this. I took a soft, squishy hand exercise ball, and I cut a round hole a little bigger than the ball in a board. The board was just wide enough to leave the ball sticking a little more than half out ( I nailed another board underneath just to have under the ball. I have a tube sticking in the edge of the hole just a little, and I just roll the ball to and from the end of the tube with my foot to control the vacuum. It took me about a half hour to make. It’s crude, but what can go wrong with it?

I found this thread AFTER I ordered parts for a dynamic pumping setup.
I currently use a whisper that goes to 4-5” hg, a larger aquarium pump for 80-100 gal tanks that goes to 6-7” hg, and a mighty-vac handheld that I only take up to 12” hg.

My ordered parts are
12v diaphragm vacuum pump
VM188 pulse/pause timer

I will need to add a 120v ac 60A to 12v dc 2A power converter, some connecting wires, and a mounting base.
All found on Amazon with a total around $60USD, including shipping.

I considered a L80 pulsator but they’re pricey and shipping would take several weeks for some reason. I may still add an electronic valve and set it on the timer circuit instead of the pump. The valve would allow for a faster drop in pressure, although my baseline would probably have to be 0” hg.
I should get it all setup by Wednesday and I’ll see about posting results.


August '15 - 7.0 x5.5

September '15 - 7.25 x 5.75 October '15 - 7.5 x 6.0. I am truly astounded that this works.

November '15 - 7.5 x 6.0 Time off and inconsistent routine = No Gains. Goal: As far as it will growx7

As Promised

I started a new thread with pictures of my setup and instructions on making your own. I like using it so far, but the pump is much louder than I anticipated. I’m looking for something quieter. Here is the new thread Automated Pulsed Pumping


August '15 - 7.0 x5.5

September '15 - 7.25 x 5.75 October '15 - 7.5 x 6.0. I am truly astounded that this works.

November '15 - 7.5 x 6.0 Time off and inconsistent routine = No Gains. Goal: As far as it will growx7

Digital Pressure switch

Hello, Newbie here, I am trying to find a source for a vacuum controller to compliment the vac pumping system I am trying to put together. Can anyone steer me to a parts source for the vac switch? It should be easily adjustable if possible. And I rarely go above 5” HG.

Thanks for your help.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.