Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Three Stage or Long Johnny Cylinder?

123

Three Stage or Long Johnny Cylinder?

I am looking to start cock and ball pumping and wanted to know which cylinder I should get, the long johnny from pumptoys (https://www.pumptoys.com/prod/longjohn.php) or a three stage cylinder from Thick Wall Uk (http://thickwall.co.uk/specials.htm)?

I am really looking for a cylinder that will make my balls bigger, but not focus so much on increasing the girth of my penis as I am still trying to gain more length.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Both seem to do what you want.

The Long Johnny looks like it will stretch your skin more, so your balls might end up lower then with three stage.

The Long Johnny is also over-sized so it would probably do more for your girth more then length.

Personally I think I would go with the three stage.


06-06-2011: 6.5" x 5.5" Current: 7.14" x 5.5"

Long term goal 8x6 short term goal 7.2x5.6

Pic's and Progress :worthy: Forum Guidelines

Have you considered the classic sun tea jar ?

You do realize that balls cannot be permanently enlarged, right?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

That’s debatable, I spent a lot of time reading the Newart forums when I started pumping and the general opinion there was you can.

A lot of guys actually said they had more success enlarging their balls than their cocks !.

I have no opinion either way just passing on what I’ve read.

Don’t want to insult anyone, but I consider exposing your family jewels to unnatural levels of vacuum nothing short of stupid.

There is no proof that testicles can be enlarged using vacuum, at least in a way that is not hazardous for their health. When I say enlarged, I’m not talking about fluid buildup (which is certainly possible, that I don’t doubt).


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

I have used the Long Johhny and a sun tea jar. I found with weekly use my sack did get bigger. I haven’t used either in years and my nuts still hang much lower. Make sure you use warm water and you’ll get amazing expansion.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by dewberry

Both seem to do what you wanted.

The Long Johnny looks like it will stretch your skin more, so your balls might end up lower then with three stagrd.

The Long Johnny is also over-sized so it would probably do more for your girth more then length.

Personally I think I would go with the three stage.

I want my balls to increase more in girth than to hang low, you make a good point. On another topic, what was your routine to gain 0.75” length so quick? Congrats!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Have you considered the classic sun tea jar ?

I looked at the sun tea jar but it seems like there is no way to control the shape of your penis. Also, I don’t want to pump balls and cock separately it would take too much time that I cannot commit.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by UpTo7

Don’t want to insult anyone, but I consider exposing your family jewels to unnatural levels of vacuum nothing short of stupid.

There is no proof that testicles can be enlarged using vacuum, at least in a way that is not hazardous for their health. When I say enlarged, I’m not talking about fluid buildup (which is certainly possible, that I don’t doubt).

You raise a very good point that up until this time I did not consider, damaging/decreasing my reproductive ability. I don’t have any kids yet, but do want several. I probably shouldn’t risk anything that could lessen my chances or even damaging my sperm that could lead to possible birth defects. I will definately take this into consideration before I start ball pumping.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Titleist

I have used the Long Johhny and a sun tea jar. I found with weekly use my sack did get bigger. I haven’t used either in years and my nuts still hang much lower. Make sure you use warm water and you’ll get amazing expansion.

Would I need a special type of pump when I add water to my cylinder?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report


Last edited by Lampwick : 11-28-2011 at . Reason: Corrected quote markup

Originally Posted by xtendeddick

Originally Posted by Titleist

I have used the Long Johhny and a sun tea jar. I found with weekly use my sack did get bigger. I haven’t used either in years and my nuts still hang much lower. Make sure you use warm water and you’ll get amazing expansion.

Would I need a special type of pump when I add water to my cylinder?

I used my mouth to create the vacuum. There are some pumps that will tolerate water.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I 2-stage pumped for a year but the enlargement was never permanent. I kept a sack full of fluid, but no permanent enlargement of my balls. I did it mostly for length, and 2-stage pumping is great for length.

Let me add some more confusion to your list.

http://www.lapdist.com/mm5/merchant…tegory_Code=all

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
You raise a very good point that up until this time I did not consider, damaging/decreasing my reproductive ability. I don’t have any kids yet, but do want several. I probably shouldn’t risk anything that could lessen my chances or even damaging my sperm that could lead to possible birth defects. I will definately take this into consideration before I start ball pumping.

It’s good to see you’re thinking like that, responsibly and cautiously. :)


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by Naab
I 2-stage pumped for a year but the enlargement was never permanent. I kept a sack full of fluid, but no permanent enlargement of my balls. I did it mostly for length, and 2-stage pumping is great for length.

Let me add some more confusion to your list.

http://www.lapdist.com/mm5/merchant…tegory_Code=all

HA! Confused is right as it seems like a pretty cool cylinder. I can see how length gains could be possible as the measurement requirements say you should ne able to fill the penis cylinder first from side to side thwn alter the pressure for your balls.

Do you know now much length you gained with this cylinder?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
cylinder lengthredbear52Penis Pumps512-09-2010 03:57 AM
DIY: Make your own flared gravel vacuum cylinder!mankiPenis Pumps910-18-2007 03:26 AM
Just tried my LA cylinder for the first timebiggerjohnsonPenis Pumps712-13-2006 12:14 AM
Photo-Documented DIY cylinder guide!secjayPenis Pumps1612-19-2004 04:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 AM.