Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thickwall cylinder + pump from amazon

Ok, so I’ve made up my mind (alas!) .
The guy from thickwall suggested a 10 inches cylinder for long term use, my BPEL is 7.5 . I’d like to continue to work on girth for a while (even it out) and not be restricted by the glans touching the end of the cylinder.
Deal done.
Thanks for watching.

I would like to thank, first, myself, then my family (who does’nt know anything about this and I hope it contiues this way otherwise there will be shame), all those who believed in me, as well as firegoat and gprent, for their sound advice.


Last edited by Walter5169 : 12-19-2014 at .

Thickwall make great cylinders, you’ll be very happy I’m sure.

Broke, but happy .

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Ok, so I’ve made up my mind (alas!) .
The guy from thickwall suggested a 10 inches cy wlinder for long term use, my BPEL is 7.5 . I’d like to continue to work on girth for a while (even it out) and not be restricted by the glans touching the end of the cylinder.
Deal done.
Thanks for watching.

I would like to thank, first, myself, then my family (who does’nt know anything about this and I hope it contiues this way otherwise there will be shame), all those who believed in me, as well as firegoat and gprent, for their sound advice.

Haha, a 7.5 bpel worried about hitting the end of a 10” cyllinder. Get a 9”. During sessions you may stretch to 8” or so and have an inch of gap to grow into. Using a longer cyllinder will demotivate you were the shorter one will give you more confident feelings of one day reaching the end of the tube.

It’s Christmas. Everyone is closer to broke than they were a month ago (unless they sell Christmas goods :) ).


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I think a 10” is the right decision. There’s been quite a bit of discussion about the advantages of having a little extra air space in other threads before, and I certainly like it. Just get a marker or some tape and mark where you reach in the tube, then eighths or half inches up from there.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by djrobins

Haha, a 7.5 bpel worried about hitting the end of a 10” cyllinder. Get a 9”. During sessions you may stretch to 8” or so and have an inch of gap to grow into. Using a longer cyllinder will demotivate you were the shorter one will give you more confident feelings of one day reaching the end of the tube.

I agree with You.

I don’t really know what’s hilarious there but I’m glad I entertain!

I was worried about reaching to close to the end of the 9 inches cylinder, a 9 inches cylinder may not be exactly 9 inches from inside, I may get a bit of gains overtime and it could become annoying at some point. With 10 inches I know it will never be a problem and I’ll be able to work on girth as much as I want. There’s no way it will discourage me, my main goal is to increase girth outside of the tube, with great EQ and no fluid build up.

Spending an other 50 £ is not an achievement I look forward to!

I think You’ll be so happy to fill up the cylinder You’ll give 10£ extra for the next one :D !

Originally Posted by Walter5169
I don’t really know what’s hilarious there but I’m glad I entertain!
I was worried about reaching to close to the end of the 9 inches cylinder, a 9 inches cylinder may not be exactly 9 inches from inside, I may get a bit of gains overtime and it could become annoying at some point. With 10 inches I know it will never be a problem and I’ll be able to work on girth as much as I want. There’s no way it will discourage me, my main goal is to increase girth outside of the tube, with great EQ and no fluid build up.
Spending an other 50 £ is not an achievement I look forward to!

It is mentally deflating to know you will probably never reach the end. Where if its 3/4” to 1” you feel it is possible.

So I received my cylinder, it was ready to be delivered on saturday, I ordered it the week before, and it was dispatched on monday. So delivery was quick considering there was Christas right in the middle of the week. Good safety instructions furnished with the cylinder. It looks like an excellent product, they’re called thickwall for a reason, and I’m sure this will provide enough comfort at the base. Ok there’s this very tiny hollow right at the top of the cylinder, but it won”t interefere with pumping. I’m currently recovering from “injuries”, but will still give it a go to see if everything is fully functional.

I’ll probably very quickly touch the sides of the cylinder at my thickest part, but it will allow my to work on evening out the girth so it’s all good.

Did you get the flanged cylinder or non?

No. It’s a 2 inches wide one though, I don’t know if the narrower cylinders are thinner.

Remember to keep any petroleum based lubes away from those thickwall cylinders, it makes the plastic go hazy. Learnt that lesson.

Ok, is there any other stuff I should know as far as cleaning/using it for long term pumping is concerned?

I use raw shea butter as lube.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 AM.