Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Worst Thing about Pumping

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Use a water based lube, cleans really easy and won’t damage your cylinder.

I’ve tried the water based lubes but my skin still sticks to the surface of my cylinder. I pack my tube completely because I’m only looking for length gains while maintaining my girth. Grape seed oil works the best for me but cleaning up is messy.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Since I work from home 90% of the time, I have lots of things that I do to occupy my time while pumping instead of watching porn. I have my work, I can go up to my den and watch TV or play video games, or surf and/play games on my phone. At the moment, I’m in the middle of a very good conversation and I’m in my La-Z-Boy in my bedroom simultaneously flipping channels and surfing on my phone. I find that time goes by really fast when I’m engaged in other activities and I’m able to get in a really good pump.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Screw you iLogPE! You have the best pump life ever. I hate you. :D

At best I watch Netflix or YouTube. Sometimes I work on my biceps and triceps. :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Screw you iLogPE! You have the best pump life ever. I hate you. :D

At best I watch Netflix or YouTube. Sometimes I work on my biceps and triceps. :)

LOL - some of us are just cursed ;)

But you do bring up another point that I’m sure has been tackled elsewhere in the forum, but so you find it helpful that you work out other parts of your body WHILE you’re pumping? Have you noticed any significant changes (aside from the pump in your arms) in post-session hang? Does your post-pump plump hang around longer/shorter? I would think taking oxygen-rich blood away from one part of your body (namely your groin while pumping) would be detrimental to gains.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

How long do you guys keep the fluid build up? I keep the rubber band on for about 15 minutes.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Depends on how it is really. Any edema I have generally goes away after maybe 12-18 hours. I try to not get too much since I don’t want it in the way of sex. Even though the core may be rock hard, too much can leave you feeling a bit “squishy,” at least it does in my case.

I wear a leather strap throughout the day to help keep gains as long as I can.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

I make sure that my build up dissipates by morning. Edging can speed the process.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I make sure that my build up dissipates by morning. Edging can speed the process.

Titleist just throws his over his shoulder thereby raising it above heart level which reduces swelling….:lol:


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by iLogPE
Since I work from home 90% of the time, I have lots of things that I do to occupy my time while pumping instead of watching porn. I have my work, I can go up to my den and watch TV or play video games, or surf and/play games on my phone. At the moment, I’m in the middle of a very good conversation and I’m in my La-Z-Boy in my bedroom simultaneously flipping channels and surfing on my phone. I find that time goes by really fast when I’m engaged in other activities and I’m able to get in a really good pump.

Do you not try to stay erect all the time?
Do you enter erect and forget?


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

I use Nivea in the blue pot. Smear it round the base of the pump. Easy to clean, it is pure hand cream and the cream on the skin rubs in. It also seals with medium pubic hair.

I use coconut oil. Love it.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches.

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Another irritating thing is the clean up afterward. I use Vaseline so its all sticky. At least it keeps the seal well. :)

What do you guys clean up with? I just use dish soap and water. I keep a rubber band around my pumped member to keep the juices in for a bit. It works but I want something better in the future.

I’ve added in jelqing and stretching after each hour. I only do 1 hour most of the time but have upped it to 2 some days. More to come, especially now since I am out for the summer.

Cocoa butter is my favorite lube. There is not much to clean up. Aloe Vera is my next best. It cleans up real easy.

Banding

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato

How long do you guys keep the fluid build up? I keep the rubber band on for about 15 minutes.

I didn’t know about using a band? Does that increase the occurrence of a donut?

When I milk the tube too long and blow a load. My session ends abruptly and my gains are impacted.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream

When I milk the tube too long and blow a load. My session ends abruptly and my gains are impacted.

Do you actually blow your load inside the tube? From milking the tube?


Starting date 5/14/2015

Staring size: NBPEL 8.0 BPEL 8.75 Mseg 4.9 BEG 5.25

Currently 5/17/2016 NBPEL 8.3 MSEG 5.25 BEG 5.7

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.