Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Physics of Water Pumping

Originally Posted by cheeba
I always find that you are going to get air in the cylinder (Well I do anyway) even if I fill to the brim, then water ends up getting pumped out and replaced with air, I dont think this is a bad thing and is expected. As long as you got lets say 90% water with a little air filling up the 10% at the top of the cylinder then only air will get pumped out and the density/ pressure of the water increases gradually!

This is generally how it goes, and a little air in the system only contributes a small amount of expandability.

Originally Posted by cheeba
I always find that you are going to get air in the cylinder (Well I do anyway) even if I fill to the brim, then water ends up getting pumped out and replaced with air, I don’t think this is a bad thing and is expected. As long as you got lets say 90% water with a little air filling up the 10% at the top of the cylinder then only air will get pumped out and the density/ pressure of the water increases gradually!

This is a way to help prevent air getting into the line and cylinder, makes for a much better session. Start with the cylinder empty, and as you expand in the cylinder it begins to fill the cylinder, as it does, you will only pull water into the cylinder and not air.

Just watch the reservoir to make sure it doesn’t fill completely, it will allow water to get pulled into the pump if you do, but thats no different as when you have it in the normal upright position.

Attached Images
overflow reservoir.GIF
(8.7 KB, 78 views)

What I do is use this value in line between the cylinder and the overflow reservoir, I use it when I am first putting the cylinder on my penis. I draw some water out with my mouth, close the value…spit out the water and repeat. I try to pull pretty close to the vacuum I am going to use, bringing my length under vacuum about 1/2” short of my max LUV. This way as my session progresses, I usually don’t overflow the reservoir.

Picture.jpg

Originally Posted by sparkyx
This is a way to help prevent air getting into the line and cylinder, makes for a much better session. Start with the cylinder empty, and as you expand in the cylinder it begins to fill the cylinder, as it does, you will only pull water into the cylinder and not air.

Just watch the reservoir to make sure it doesn’t fill completely, it will allow water to get pulled into the pump if you do, but thats no different as when you have it in the normal upright position.

Sparkyx, mind blown! Funny how the smallest little changes can have such significant effects. Good call!

Originally Posted by sparkyx
What I do is use this value in line between the cylinder and the overflow reservoir, I use it when I am first putting the cylinder on my penis. I draw some water out with my mouth, close the value…spit out the water and repeat. I try to pull pretty close to the vacuum I am going to use, bringing my length under vacuum about 1/2” short of my max LUV. This way as my session progresses, I usually don’t overflow the reservoir.

Picture.jpg

I’ve thought about this method before. Even if you didn’t draw by mouth and had to empty the reservoir you could just close the valve and empty it, keeping the reservoir higher than the valve would work best, so you wouldn’t get the inevitable air bubbles which you get from using the quick disconnect as a valve.

Hey, while you’re here, could you tell me where I can find the post where you described how you built your vacuum hanger? I have been searching off and on for a week or two and can’t find it.

If you dump the clear vinyl hose and get 5mm ID silicone hose instead, you don’t need a valve as you can just squeeze the hose closed. Quick, easy. :)

The gear I recommended in this post firegoat - Good pump has the brake bleeder kit with over-flow, for any English guys here.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you dump the clear vinyl hose and get 5mm ID silicone hose instead, you don’t need a valve as you can just squeeze the hose closed. Quick, easy. :)
The gear I recommended in this post firegoat - Good pump has the brake bleeder kit with over-flow, for any English guys here.

Even simpler. Is the tubing that comes with the Harbor Freight model not silicone tubing? It is clear and reminds me of surgical tubing with a slightly larger ID.

Edit: nevermind, you already said it is vinyl. That must be why it is so damn stiff.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

Edit: nevermind, you already said it is vinyl. That must be why it is so damn stiff.

Silicone hose is not stiff and is a pleasure to use. It’s not expensive and I highly recommend trying it. It comes in all sorts of natty colours as well, though of course you can’t see through it for water levels, but that’s never been a problem. Get 5mm internal diameter. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I’ve thought about this method before. Even if you didn’t draw by mouth and had to empty the reservoir you could just close the valve and empty it, keeping the reservoir higher than the valve would work best, so you wouldn’t get the inevitable air bubbles which you get from using the quick disconnect as a valve.

Hey, while you’re here, could you tell me where I can find the post where you described how you built your vacuum hanger? I have been searching off and on for a week or two and can’t find it.

Yeah, when you jelk the tube and you are drawing water from the reservoir rather than air, its a completely different feeling. Also you don’t have to be so darn careful not to get air into the cylinder, and especially when the reservoir is half full, its really great.

The SuckXtender - just remember it sucks! (p. 13) this is the 2nd and better model

The SuckXtender - just remember it sucks! (p. 11) where I first mentioned it

The main thing is to find a HARD plastic vitamin bottle of about the right size. The tire inner tube will then allow a better seal, and very durable. I used bolts and washers to make it a strong attachement and sealed all of it with silicon gel….works great, but don’t really use it anymore.

Thanks man, I knew it was buried deep in some thread somewhere.

So what about this: you close the valve when there is only water in there, then you milk the tube. Do you think there would be enough vacuum to do that from just the penile tissues pulling in elastically? If you didn’t break the seal, the pull would be incredible, I would think.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Thanks man, I knew it was buried deep in some thread somewhere.

So what about this: you close the valve when there is only water in there, then you milk the tube. Do you think there would be enough vacuum to do that from just the penile tissues pulling in elastically? If you didn’t break the seal, the pull would be incredible, I would think.

Yeah, with no air in the system at all, its all coming from the penis. Just go easy at first if you are prone to skin reactions, because it will be a hard pull indeed!

One of the things I noticed a long time ago when experimenting with water pumping. If you are pulling vacuum by mouth, HUGE difference between pulling an air vacuum or a water vacuum. When you pull vacuum with air, its very “springy” or elastic, and its a slow ramping up of effort as you pull more vacuum.

When you are pulling a pure water vacuum (no air in the system) you can feel the different tissues of the penis being stretched, and when you run out of elastic range, its like you hit a wall with pulling vacuum. At that point you are trying to stretch the tunica, and its pretty strong. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Yeah, with no air in the system at all, its all coming from the penis. Just go easy at first if you are prone to skin reactions, because it will be a hard pull indeed!

One of the things I noticed a long time ago when experimenting with water pumping. If you are pulling vacuum by mouth, HUGE difference between pulling an air vacuum or a water vacuum. When you pull vacuum with air, its very “springy” or elastic, and its a slow ramping up of effort as you pull more vacuum.

When you are pulling a pure water vacuum (no air in the system) you can feel the different tissues of the penis being stretched, and when you run out of elastic range, its like you hit a wall with pulling vacuum. At that point you are trying to stretch the tunica, and its pretty strong. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Yeah, I think we got into this earlier in thread. Doing that allows you to expand the penile tissues in a manner that relies on stress relaxation. Each time you draw you just need to close a valve or kink a hose. Once you hit that elastic threshold you can close the valve, wait for the tissues to relax, and draw again to the new viscoelastic threshold. Sound like your experience?

While you are not drawing only a minimal vacuum is maintained by the penile tissues pulling in elastically.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Yeah, I think we got into this earlier in thread. Doing that allows you to expand the penile tissues in a manner that relies on stress relaxation. Each time you draw you just need to close a valve or kink a hose. Once you hit that elastic threshold you can close the valve, wait for the tissues to relax, and draw again to the new viscoelastic threshold. Sound like your experience?

While you are not drawing only a minimal vacuum is maintained by the penile tissues pulling in elastically.

Thats basically the approach I believe is best for me. My problem is I am sooo sensitive to vacuum that really I have to use a gauge and be super careful. But really, I think the stress relaxation is the most science backed approach to what we do (just my opinion) and I think water pumping is a GREAT way to apply the concept.

The only thing I would add to what you stated is I find I can get a better response by pushing into the cylinder like I am banging it. Push in and kegel hard. This causes the penis to expand a bit, and if you have a closed system, the vacuum will drop a bit because of that expansion. I find I can get pretty damn good expansion with this method, while using relatively low vacuum levels (3-4 in hg). The reason that is important to me is that 5 in hg will tear my skin up with tons of small bleeds.

Honestly, I wish I could tolerate 10 in hg, it would make this whole process fast and effective! Especially using the stress relaxation method! Pump up to 10 in hg, wait 5 minutes and as the penis expands and drops the vacuum down to 7 in hg, just pump back up to 10! You would probably get great results, and pretty fast too!

I wrote something is Titlest’s thread that kind of sums up what I believe is true and effective rules for water pumping;
————————————————————————————————————

1) Keep red spots to a minimum. If they aren’t completely cleared by the time you pump again, you will begin to accumulate them, and get in trouble. IF you are getting too much of this, drop vacuum level to where you don’t.

2) Keep edema to a minimum. A little is fine, but if you get too much I believe you are at too high of a vacuum and you reducing the effectiveness of the session.

3) Keep EQ fairly high. Ideally, pumping should be giving you GREAT EQ, at least very good EQ. If your EQ is poor or dropping, probably you need to lower your vacuum levels.

After a conditioning period of a couple weeks, I think in general the more time you can get in daily pumping (I prefer water pumping) and NOT VIOLATE THE ABOVE three rules…the better!

——————————————————————————————————————

Honestly, I think that is a pretty UNIVERSAL guideline. Also my last line I also think is correct, in that the more frequently you can pump for the longest amount of daily time, and I might add at the HIGHEST vacuum levels you can WITHOUT VIOLATING THE THREE RULES, the better results you will get. I would also add following the stress relaxation protocol. There are guys that got INCREDIBLE GAINS because they were able to work up to using 10 in hg for hours at a time, daily but they DIDN’T VIOLATE THE THREE RULES!

Me, I’m stuck at 3 in hg, but I can go 30 minutes without violating the 3 rules, and am making progress.

I don’t have a gauge and know I have been pumping above 5hg and haven’t experienced any negative side effects. Am I doing something wrong?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.