Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The black O-ring in the male fitting is broken

12

The black O-ring in the male fitting is broken

I just received a pump and cylinder from picturebrite.

The little black rubber O-ring in the male fitting is broken. So no seal at all.

How can I fix it?

Call or email Picturebrite and let them know they didn’t add this item. If you don’t want to do that, go to your local plumbing or hardware store, and look for replacement gaskets for sink faucets. I have never had this problem before, but I think they are the same thing.

The size for that O-ring is 5/16 X 3/16 X 1/16. I would go to your local hardware or plumbing supply and ask if they carry this size O-ring.

If not, maybe we can work out an arrangement where I can airmail one or two of them to you. Check locally first.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

gprent, where can I find the plastic disconnects that comes with the pumping equipment. The tubing is easy enough to come by, however, I can never find the the disconnects.

Sorry about stealing this thread.

Originally Posted by Naab
gprent, where can I find the plastic disconnects that comes with the pumping equipment. The tubing is easy enough to come by, however, I can never find the the disconnects.

The place to go is http://www.mcmaster.com/

The male fitting is PN 5012K251

The female fitting is PN 5012K29

The tubing is PN 53955K14

Actually, I just checked and you could buy O-rings there too, but you would have to buy a pack of 100.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 05-04-2011 at .

Originally Posted by gprent
The size for that O-ring is 5/16 X 3/16 X 1/16. I would go to your local hardware or plumbing supply and ask if they carry this size O-ring.

If not, maybe we can work out an arrangement where I can airmail one or two of them to you. Check locally first.


gprent thank you,

using my Lapdist for an year now I never thought that little O-ring was so important.

Anyway now I can say that Picturebrite products are cheaper but not comparable to Lapdist ones.

Originally Posted by gprent
The place to go is http://www.mcmaster.com/

The male fitting is PN 5012K251

The female fitting is PN 5012K31

The tubing is PN 53955K14

Actually, I just checked and you could buy O-rings there too, but you would have to buy a pack of 100.


Thanks gprent.

Originally Posted by gprent
The place to go is http://www.mcmaster.com/

The male fitting is PN 5012K251

The female fitting is PN 5012K31

The tubing is PN 53955K14

Actually, I just checked and you could buy O-rings there too, but you would have to buy a pack of 100.

Thank you gprent, these informations are very interesting.

Which is the PN of the correct O-rings?

Another question, the female coupler you linked is this:
http://i32.tinypic.com/25kjsrr.jpg

and seems different from the Lapdist one:
http://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/me…tegory_Code=all

Am I wrong?

Originally Posted by mark001
Thank you gprent, these informations are very interesting.

Which is the PN of the correct O-rings?

Another question, the female coupler you linked is this:
http://i32.tinypic.com/25kjsrr.jpg

and seems different from the Lapdist one:
http://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/me…tegory_Code=all

Am I wrong?

I have never seen that mcmaster page before because I think they have made a change to their on-line catalog. If you go to that page and in the left column, click on: Catalog Page, you will see the page that used to illustrate this connector. You will see the PN 5012K31 listed on the left side of the page with an illustration that matches what we use. I think the new page that you linked me to shows an illustration error. That’s my best guess as to what’s happening.

I started researching what the O-ring PN is, but it gets to be a long process. Just type in: O-ring, in the PN block and go. In the next page, start off by entering the OD or ID dimensions of the ring I gave you and then you will get a page where they want the material specification. That’s where I stopped, because I ran out of patience.

The bottom line is this. I still think the PN 5012K31 is the correct female connector and the new illustration in the page you linked to is in error. Also, the best way to get your O-ring is go to a local store and ask for one with the dimensions I gave you.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
…….
I started researching what the O-ring PN is, but it gets to be a long process. Just type in: O-ring, in the PN block and go. In the next page, start off by entering the OD or ID dimensions of the ring I gave you and then you will get a page where they want the material specification. That’s where I stopped, because I ran out of patience.

The bottom line is this. I still think the PN 5012K31 is the correct female connector and the new illustration in the page you linked to is in error. Also, the best way to get your O-ring is go to a local store and ask for one with the dimensions I gave you.

Thank you gprent.

About the O-rings I got the page but, as you have said, the problem is to identify the correct material.

Originally Posted by mark001
Thank you gprent, these informations are very interesting.

Which is the PN of the correct O-rings?

Another question, the female coupler you linked is this:
http://i32.tinypic.com/25kjsrr.jpg

and seems different from the Lapdist one:
http://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/me…tegory_Code=all

Am I wrong?


I don’t know if the sizes are compatible, but you can also try pumptoys.com.

I know my Kaplan equipment is compatible with theirs. But I have no idea if they will work with lapdist. Give them a try, they might sell sizes that fit tubes from different companies.

Originally Posted by Naab
I don’t know if the sizes are compatible, but you can also try pumptoys.com.

I know my Kaplan equipment is compatible with theirs. But I have no idea if they will work with lapdist. Give them a try, they might sell sizes that fit tubes from different companies.

The problem is not finding connectors from pump suppliers as they are all the same, the problem is the price they charge. McMaster is the best price going because they don’t have any penis pump mark up. :)


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

A new male fitting is 8 bucks..

Ahund


January 2009: BPEL: 8.6" EG: 5.7"

Goal for 2009: BPEL: 8.75" EG: 6"

Ultimate goal: BPEL: 9" EG: 6.5"

Originally Posted by ahund
A new male fitting is 8 bucks..

Ahund

Whose male fitting is 8 bucks? They are $1.30 at McMaster.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by mark001
Thank you gprent, these informations are very interesting.

Which is the PN of the correct O-rings?

Another question, the female coupler you linked is this:
http://i32.tinypic.com/25kjsrr.jpg


This is the link I looked at. It has fittings at 6.95. PumpToys is 8.95, so I didn’t think that $2 was much of a difference.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is Everything Really What it Seems? An ongoing study by DLDdoublelongdaddyPenis Enlargement3410-14-2003 04:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.