Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sore balls after pumping..?

123

Sore balls after pumping..?

Hi Ive been using the Bathmate for about 3 weeks now and recently I started getting this feeling in my balls… They feel sore.
Ive noticed that the bathmate puts alot of pressure on the cord in the scrotum(the cord that attaches the balls to the body)… Is there anyway that this may cause damage and do you think its dangerous?

Thanks for the replies, if you know a way to work around the pressure on the ball-cord, do tell :)

I haven’t tried the BM, but with the air pumping, too large of a cylinder diameter will cause the scrotum to gradually get sucked up into the tube and the balls to get pulled up up against the edge of the cylinder. If the cylinder is the right size (just slightly larger than the base girth) then this doesn’t happen because the base girth just expands and fills the tube quickly, and then no scrotum or cords or balls gets sucked up, it’s just all shaft in there. Again I’m not familiar with the BM, but if there’s a significant difference between your base girth and the internal diameter, then that’s probably the reason for your pain. You could get a smaller BM or switch over to air pumping, probably with a 1.75” diameter tube.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

I don’t think the question was about things getting sucked in or not sucked in. I too am afraid there’s something wrong with pressing a cylinder hard against my body around the base of the penis because the anatomy is such that the edge of the cylinder will inevitably crush the vas deferens: http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/we…pages/penis.jpg

Right now, after my second session with the Bathmate, I just noticed my left vas deferens is so swollen I can see it lumping up beneath my scrotum like I’ve never seen it before and I’m getting worried because no Bathmate or other pump reviews I’ve seen so far ever mentioned this, though now it seems to me both obvious and inevitable that this should happen whenever I pump.
Now in my case there’s only very slight soreness and I’m trying to keep my hopes up that the swelling will go down and everything will return to normal, but if it doesn’t then WTF - have I just given myself an unplanned vasectomy? O_O


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Originally Posted by as_si_pe
I don’t think the question was about things getting sucked in or not sucked in. I too am afraid there’s something wrong with pressing a cylinder hard against my body around the base of the penis because the anatomy is such that the edge of the cylinder will inevitably crush the vas deferens: http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/we…pages/penis.jpg

Right now, after my second session with the Bathmate, I just noticed my left vas deferens is so swollen I can see it lumping up beneath my scrotum like I’ve never seen it before and I’m getting worried because no Bathmate or other pump reviews I’ve seen so far ever mentioned this, though now it seems to me both obvious and inevitable that this should happen whenever I pump.
Now in my case there’s only very slight soreness and I’m trying to keep my hopes up that the swelling will go down and everything will return to normal, but if it doesn’t then WTF - have I just given myself an unplanned vasectomy? O_O

Yeah, actually that is what the question is about. And it’s the same problem in your case too. Get a cylinder that matches your base girth, and then the tube will no longer be pressing against your body, instead the base girth will plug the tube very quickly, and your scrotum and vas deferens will hang there as if nothing is out of the ordinary while the pressure acts on the sides of your shaft. If your cylinder is too wide, the base girth does not plug the tube quickly, and then the path of least resistance to fill the pressure is for the loose scrotum skin (which contains the vas deferens) to be gradually sucked in and plug the base. That’s why your vas deferens is swollen, and why the OP’s scrotum is sore. If enough scrotum skin is sucked up (a really big difference between BG and tube diameter) it will start putting pressure on the balls.

It is dangerous and it can cause damage. Any kind of chronic inflammation is bad, especially on something as important as the vas deferens or testicles. You can either get a cylinder that fits better, or try a silicone sleeve (I don’t know if they even work for the BM) that effectively fills some of the diameter, or rig up your own sleeve (I’ve heard of cut up bicycle tire tubes working).


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Get a cylinder that matches your base girth

I don’t see how that would help - as far as I understand the anatomy (and from what I can tell by looking at the surface of things, without the benefit of x-ray vision), the cylinder’s edge would still intersect the vas deferens and press it against my body no matter what radius it had.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Anyway, I got the smallest Bathmate they make and the producer never said anything about being careful with how it fits my girth or how it presses on my inner tubings, all they have are instructions to get my balls out of the way and I’ve done that; successfully. If I can’t use the Hercules as it is, I’m certainly not going to run around ordering various plastic tubes not specifically designed for this kind of use or turning myself into a penis pump craftsman. If I ever use this pump again, I’ll just try to place it as high as possible (with its lower surface as close to the penis shaft as possible) and if that doesn’t work I’ll probably just give up on pumping, as it will then have proven to be more trouble than it’s worth for me.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Well yeah, even with the right diameter, there’s still pressure against the body for the first couple minutes of a session, but once the base of the tube is plugged, then most of the pressure against the body is relieved and instead the primary pressure is now radially along the shaft. And there is still some pressure against the body, but it’s just much less than if a bunch of scrotum is being sucked into the opening to plug the base. The girth of the shaft is solid and meaty when it plugs the base of the tube, it forms a seal. But scrotum skin is lose, and if the base girth doesn’t plug the tube, then the scrotal skin just keeps getting sucked farther up throughout the session because it’s loose enough that it will just keep going up.

If you plug the tube quickly during the first couple minutes of the session using primarily your base girth, and very little scrotal skin, then the vas deferens is safe because the pressure isn’t pulling as hard against the body anymore, instead it’s pulling on the sides of the shaft because the tube is straight up plugged at the bottom. Maybe something else is going on and your VD is really close to the surface or something, but I experimented with different cylinders when I started out pumping and this is exactly what happened with too wide of a cylinder. I’m not sure how it translates over to the BM though.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by as_si_pe
If I ever use this pump again, I’ll just try to place it as high as possible (with its lower surface as close to the penis shaft as possible) and if that doesn’t work I’ll probably just give up on pumping, as it will then have proven to be more trouble than it’s worth for me.

That might work. Or try holding your scrotal skin down for the first few minutes of the session. Or just shelf the pump until you gain an extra 0.1 or 0.2 BG and then it might no longer be a problem.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

There is no way I’m ever going to fill this tube at the base - it’s over 2 inches in diameter and it’s not even the biggest one they make => it’s pretty obvious to me that they never intended it to be used like you say. Who the hell has a 6” BSEG and still wants to pump themselves bigger?? :)
In fact, when I saw the Goliath model I thought to myself if this were really a health-conscious company they would redirect anyone ordering the Goliath to a psychologist instead because their problem seems to be clearly mental and not physical at that point. :P

Quote
Scrotum skin is lose, and if the base girth doesn’t plug the tube, then the scrotal skin just keeps getting sucked farther up throughout the session because it’s loose enough that it will just keep going up

I keep seeing things like these described in the forums, but this is not my experience at all. For me the force of the vacuum simply presses the edge of the cylinder against the scrotum and the body tightly enough that the scrotum doesn’t move at all. I don’t oil myself at the base, nor do I pump up to full pressure quickly, it’s just that there’s enough friction even at low levels of perpendicular force that the scrotum is caught and kept in place right from the start. I honestly can’t imagine how it could slide under all that pressure except if it was oiled. (Keep in mind that the Bathmate has a pretty thick rubbery base, so it may provide much more friction than you’re used to with other tubes.)


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]


Last edited by as_si_pe : 05-12-2013 at .

Originally Posted by as_si_pe
I don’t think the question was about things getting sucked in or not sucked in. I too am afraid there’s something wrong with pressing a cylinder hard against my body around the base of the penis because the anatomy is such that the edge of the cylinder will inevitably crush the vas deferens: http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/we…pages/penis.jpg

Right now, after my second session with the Bathmate, I just noticed my left vas deferens is so swollen I can see it lumping up beneath my scrotum like I’ve never seen it before and I’m getting worried because no Bathmate or other pump reviews I’ve seen so far ever mentioned this, though now it seems to me both obvious and inevitable that this should happen whenever I pump.
Now in my case there’s only very slight soreness and I’m trying to keep my hopes up that the swelling will go down and everything will return to normal, but if it doesn’t then WTF - have I just given myself an unplanned vasectomy? O_O

This is the exact same problem as for me. I didnt notice it in the first 3 weeks though, this started happening recently… Do you know if any damage can occure to the Vas Deferens, and what that might lead to?

I read about a fix that might solve this problem, you use a spongy like camping matress and you cut it in the shape of the tube(formed like the letter O).. And then you place it in between the tube and the body.
I read about this a while ago and Ill give it a try, its probably gonna relieve the pressure on the scrotum due to the softness of the matress. Ill try and come back with results :D

Haha wow. Their smallest model is 2.25” diameter? Really? I’ve always wondered why they weren’t more popular because it looks like an awesome product, and now I know why: they don’t fit for about 2/3rd of guys. That’s just a major design flaw on their part.

I didn’t know that about the rubber seal on the BM holding the skin in place. The same principle is happening though, the base of the tube will always dig into your body up until the point when it gets plugged by your girth, whether scrotal skin is getting sucked or not. So it’s still digging into your Vas D. Once the base is plugged, you feel almost all the pressure on the shaft, and very little against the body.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

But since I will never fill it, that will never happen for me and it will always just dig into my body. In fact the very motion needed to pump up or to recover any lost pressure during the session is to press the thing into my body, so there you have it.

@Shugoo
Mine already has a somewhat spongy layer of rubber at the rim, attached to the normal rubber, plus it’s got a slant in its opening at the side that goes over the scrotum: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…70&d=1343928675
But some additional sponginess probably wouldn’t hurt. Or those pump sleeves I’ve seen around, which seem to help fill the tube and move more of the pressure off the body and onto the shaft.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Originally Posted by shugoo
Do you know if any damage can occure to the Vas Deferens, and what that might lead to?

Well, from what I’ve read so far, on one hand you could interrupt the vas deferens itself, which means that particular testicle wouldn’t be able to supply any more sperm cells to your ejaculate (so you’d have a clearer - less white - ejaculate and be less able to impregnate a woman) and on the other hand you could thrombose the vein that goes together with the vas deferens and that could lead to a rerouting of your blood flow along a newly-grown vein around the damage - in the best-case scenario - or even an all-out interruption of the blood flow to your testicle, followed by ischemia and possibly death of the testicle due to oxygen deprivation - in the worst-case scenario. It could go all the way bad, depending on how careless you get with it.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

Originally Posted by as_si_pe
Right now, after my second session with the Bathmate, I just noticed my left vas deferens is so swollen I can see it lumping up beneath my scrotum like I’ve never seen it before and I’m getting worried because no Bathmate or other pump reviews I’ve seen so far ever mentioned this, though now it seems to me both obvious and inevitable that this should happen whenever I pump.
Now in my case there’s only very slight soreness and I’m trying to keep my hopes up that the swelling will go down and everything will return to normal

Just to follow up on that:
- The swelling has gone down visibly (though I’m not sure it’s completely gone)
- I still get a sting at the affected site if I go to a full erection, so 10 days have clearly not been enough for a full recovery
- All the plumbing works and ejaculation still produces the kind of fluid I’m used to
- The cremasteric reflex seems to be working fine on both sides.

Back to waiting for things to heal then.


BPEL = 4.9", MSEG = 4.6" [June 2014]

BPEL = BRB, MSEG = 4.8" [August 2014]

I have tried the Bath mate 5-6 times, and got a little sore in the testicle area as well. The first times it felt ok again the next morning, but now still have a little discomfort from the last session 3 days ago, so I’m gonna wait another day before I try again. I also get a little pain in my pelvic bone from the pumping, maybe I am pumping too hard? I don’t feel that much pressure on my penis still.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Pumping confusiontiger111Penis Pumps1302-11-2009 02:29 PM
Giving Pumping Another TrybrianrexPenis Pumps701-15-2006 02:28 AM
Hanging: Weight <->Time: Sore feelingMiggelodeonPenis Hangers312-01-2003 06:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.