Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some questions

Some questions

I am a newbie pumper just recently started pumping with a regular pumpdevice from vacutech. But found out I wanted more length so I buyed there thickwall cylinder.

I was wondering, they say you should pump for 10 mins and then have a pause and then go for 10 more. Is this correct? How long should the pauses be?

How long can you pump? Is it dangerous to pump all day (with pauses) or should you stay to about 30-60mins?

I was pumping with 2,5 hg before, is this very low? With the thickwall I fund I can go up to arond 3-4hg without discomfort, somebody know why?

Vacutech say you should lubricate the dick when pumping, is this necessary? It’s so damn messy!

Thanks!

I am in a rush right now so will only answer a part of your question. Yes, it is good to pump for 10 minutes, take a 5 minute break and do some light jelqing and then pump for another 10 minute set. Because you have just started, no, you cannot pump all day. You have to break into this slowly. Read avocet’s Pumping 101 thread to see a typical schedule, but in general, as you gain more experience, you can add more time and more sets to your routine. Just about the max you ever have to do would total up to 60 minutes of pumping, but you are not there yet.

Stick with 4”hg max for now and pump up slowly, pausing at 2.5, 3 and 3.5 as you go. Ease into the pressure increase for best results.

Do I have to take so long breaks as 5 minutes?

What? You want to negotiate? I don’t care. Do 3 minutes if you like. The main idea is to refresh and re-oxygenate the blood flow thru the penis. But combining pumping with jelqing is the best way to get permanent results.

Do I have to be erect when inserting the penis into the tube?

Originally Posted by jaaag
I am a newbie pumper just recently started pumping with a regular pumpdevice from vacutech. But found out I wanted more length so I buyed there thickwall cylinder.

I was wondering, they say you should pump for 10 mins and then have a pause and then go for 10 more. Is this correct? How long should the pauses be?

How long can you pump? Is it dangerous to pump all day (with pauses) or should you stay to about 30-60mins?

I was pumping with 2,5 hg before, is this very low? With the thickwall I fund I can go up to arond 3-4hg without discomfort, somebody know why?

Vacutech say you should lubricate the dick when pumping, is this necessary? It’s so damn messy!

Thanks!


Jaaag:

Congratulations on getting started with pumping. Vacutech makes good equipment, and I too have thickwall cylinders. For me, thickwall cylinders are better at maintaining a seal with the force distributed more evenly, which may be why you are able to tolerate higher vacuum levels without discomfort.

2.5 inHg is not very low by most current standards. Lower pressure pumping is increasing in popularity. 3 - 4 in Hg is not high, but perhaps higher than you should use as a new pumper.

Don’t rely on discomfort as the measure of what vacuum level you use. Pain is not a reliable indicator of damage.

I recommend SparkyX’s thread Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth! to help you monitor the condition of your dick and how your PE routine is working for you.

Whether you lubricate the dick or not is up to you. I think you’ll find that if you lubricate, your dick will slide inside the cylinder during your session and you’ll see better results. You may also find that if you pump without lubrication, your penis may stick to the walls of the cylinder and start to fold over on itself as you expand. Ouch!

I agree with Gprent on the pause between pumping, and the value of jelqing.

You are far from ready to pump for 30 minutes in a session, let alone 60 minutes or all day. One of the problems with pumping is that it feels good, and you can easily be tempted to do more than you should. Resist the temptation. Determine your schedule before you start your pumping session, and stick to it. It’s much better to have done a little less pumping than you could’ve than to have done a little more pumping than you should’ve.

You do not have to be erect entering the tube. Just be careful to make sure you have a good seal at the base, and if you aren’t erect entering the tube, pump up slowly so that you don’t suck one of your testes into the cylinder. That’s quite painful.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Thanks! Do you mean that 30 mins total is to much like pumping 3*10 mins or do you mean 30 mins straight without rest?

Originally Posted by jaaag
Thanks! Do you mean that 30 mins total is to much like pumping 3*10 mins or do you mean 30 mins straight without rest?


Man, youre obviously not using the links provided or reading anything theyre suggesting. “pumping 101” tells you all you want to know, just read it! This stuff has been gone over time and time again.

The 30 minutes is split up into 3 sets @ 10 min ea. Over time you could possibly increase the sets to 15 min ea. making the total pumped time 45 minutes. Please use all the valuable resources here @ Thunders including the “search” function and when someone such as gprent or any vet here makes a suggestion or asks you to read something, please do!


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by jaaag
Thanks! Do you mean that 30 mins total is to much like pumping 3*10 mins or do you mean 30 mins straight without rest?


Jaaag:

When I suggested that you are far from ready to pump for 30 minutes, does it matter whether it’s 30 minutes straight or 3*10 minutes?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Jaaag:

When I suggested that you are far from ready to pump for 30 minutes, does it matter whether it’s 30 minutes straight or 3*10 minutes?


What if its 30 minutes split up into 10 sets @ 3 minutes each? lol


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

For middle finger pumping, what size tube would you suggest. Wall thickness? Session time?

I didn’t find any info in the threads you mentioned.

Any negative fe’s to pay attention to?

Sorry for all these stupid questions, but - although not new pe, I just started middle fe and really feel very insecure.

(Pe ,me if you like - thank you).


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Jaaag:

When I suggested that you are far from ready to pump for 30 minutes, does it matter whether it’s 30 minutes straight or 3*10 minutes?

For me it does. Because if you say I’m far from ready to pump for a total of 30 mins with pauses I want to know why. If you meant 30 mins straight without rest I understand. And biggerjohnson please don’t make stupid comments just because some people don’t know as much about something that you do. Otherwise I would not ask. And yes I have read a little, but often find it hard to search around, because often the most basic info is not covered where I look.

Originally Posted by jaaag
For me it does. Because if you say I’m far from ready to pump for a total of 30 mins with pauses I want to know why. If you meant 30 mins straight without rest I understand. And biggerjohnson please don’t make stupid comments just because some people don’t know as much about something that you do. Otherwise I would not ask. And yes I have read a little, but often find it hard to search around, because often the most basic info is not covered where I look.


Telling you to use the search function and all the valuable resources here at Thunders was a stupid comment?

When you say that ” I have read a little” was that just the title of the threads, because everything youre asking about pumping times, amount of pressure to use, etc… has been answered numerous times so you obviously havent read too much.

Im not trying to be a jerk but so many people are lazy and wont take the time to do a little research. Questions about pressure, timing, what pump to buy, etc… are all very basic questions that have obviously been asked countless times and when you say “the most basic info is not covered where I look”, are you sure you were on Thunders when you did your search?


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by jaaag
For me it does. Because if you say I’m far from ready to pump for a total of 30 mins with pauses I want to know why. If you meant 30 mins straight without rest I understand. And biggerjohnson please don’t make stupid comments just because some people don’t know as much about something that you do. Otherwise I would not ask. And yes I have read a little, but often find it hard to search around, because often the most basic info is not covered where I look.


That’s fair enough. However, since you were thinking of pumping for ten minutes at a time with breaks, I assumed that you would be doing thirty minutes in the form of three 10 minute sessions with breaks.

If you’ve read the Vacuum Pumping 101 thread, the very first post in the thread has a routine where you would not be pumping for 30 minutes until you have pumped for five weeks. You say that you are a newbie pumper, so I agree with the Vacuum Pumping 101 thread that 30 minutes a day in any combination is too much this early on. I would not recommend it.

However, it is your penis, so you do what you think is best, and I hope that it works out for you. I believe that you are sincere in asking these questions because you want to understand why people make the recommendations they do. I hope that you think that I am sincere in hoping that you do not do too much too soon and hurt yourself or inhibit your future gains by toughening your penis through overstressing it.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Questions, questions, questions.SlackPenis Enlargement204-13-2005 01:49 PM
Another new guy with new questionsbonercatPenis Enlargement Basics801-12-2005 03:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.