Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

skinnier tube (less girth) for length?

skinnier tube (less girth) for length?

would a skinnier tube be any more ideal for length gains through pumping? or would it just stifle girth gains?

This is my situation: I bought a tube that is a little tight for girth so that I would gain more length than girth. I’m wondering now if I’ve actually encouraged my length gains at all? or if I’ve stifled my girth gains for no reason.

Length is still vastly my primary goal however if having a small tube isn’t going to help with gaining length then I’m figuring now that I should just get a wider tube and have some girth with my length.

Sorry for the wordiness, just a difficult thing to express concisely

Thanks guys :)


machtenx

_______________________

machtenx,

Give more measurement information and you can probably get more detailed feedback, for example:

What size diameter cylinder are you using?

What’s your unpumped max girth?

How much of the length of your dick is packing the tube?

Are you packing more at the base or at the glans or in the middle of your dick? (Depending on a guy’s differing dick shape, packing could occur at different areas along the shaft, thus affecting the kind of pumped workout you’re getting. I have a tree-trunk shape dick, so all of my packing begins at the base of my dick, where I’m thickest, and gradually moves up the shaft toward the glans while in the cylinder.)

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
machtenx,

Give more measurement information and you can probably get more detailed feedback, for example:

What size diameter cylinder are you using?

What’s your unpumped max girth?

How much of the length of your dick is packing the tube?

Are you packing more at the base or at the glans or in the middle of your dick? (Depending on a guy’s differing dick shape, packing could occur at different areas along the shaft, thus affecting the kind of pumped workout you’re getting. I have a tree-trunk shape dick, so all of my packing begins at the base of my dick, where I’m thickest, and gradually moves up the shaft toward the glans while in the cylinder.)

Peforeal

Hey Peforeal,
I’m using a 2 inch diameter tube that is 11 inches long currently.

At base, my unpumped erect girth is 6, at midshaft about 5.5, and about 5.4-5.6 depending on erection strength at the head.

When I first enter the tube, and pump, my dick packs about 1/4 of the length of the tube. By the end of the session, 3/4 of length of my dick is packing the tube.

My shape is precicely as yours, thick at the base, less thick at the mid and about the same or a little less/more at the head (depending on erection strength) except for that my dick curves to the left. This puts more pressure on the right side and in a prior thread I detail the problem I had with what I beleive was a donut effect at the right underside of my shaft about 1.5 inches up from the base. This hasn’t been a problem, I think it was caused by me moving around too much during a pumping set.

So, from the questions you’ve asked me, it’s made me think that I am getting no or very little girth workout on 3/4 of my dick. This is fine if it will accelerate my length gains, but if it’s not going to help I might as well work on some girth as well.

Thanks again


machtenx

_______________________

Based on you girth right now, you couldn’t really fit into a 1.75” tube, if that is waht you were thinking, as a way to focus on length.

You are very close to fully packing your 2 inch tube. Once that happens, you can see how much your length gains start to improve from your fully packed pump sessions. The thing is, once you are fully packed, all the pressure is now focused on the head of your cock, and you must watch for water blisters forming. So, once fully packed, reduce pressure a bit, monitor your length in the tube, and don’t linger there too long.

Originally Posted by gprent101
Based on you girth right now, you couldn’t really fit into a 1.75” tube, if that is what you were thinking, as a way to focus on length.

You are very close to fully packing your 2 inch tube. Once that happens, you can see how much your length gains start to improve from your fully packed pump sessions. The thing is, once you are fully packed, all the pressure is now focused on the head of your cock, and you must watch for water blisters forming. So, once fully packed, reduce pressure a bit, monitor your length in the tube, and don’t linger there too long.

I was thinking of buying a larger tube to avoid the water blisters you speak of. However I was unsure of whether I would gain more length from my current tube (2.0”) since I pack it more than I would a 2.25. I guess my question is will the penis expand more if all the pressure is placed length wise rather than more evenly distibuted.

so basically just eyeball it and see what works personally for me right?

Also, do the water blisters tend to appear more on the top of the head when fully packed or do they appear anywhere on the shaft? I have trouble looking at the bottom of the shaft while in the tube even when I use a mirror it’s hard to see with the Vaseline (this is where my one and only problem occured as well, I think this might be a water blister even though it wasn’t painful I will have to search for water blister pics so I know what I’m looking for)


machtenx

_______________________

In my experience, when I fully pack the 2 inch and make the switch over to the 2.25 inch, in the same pumping session, my length in the 2.25 inch tube is always less. I haven’t figured out exactly why this is, but it is true for me. So, it would seem that staying in the smaller tube packed is a length inducing method.

Also, in my experience, water blisters form exclusively on the head. That bump you got (and I get) on the shaft is something different from a blister. The blisters that form on the head are just like blisters you get on your hands from working in the garden. They are very delicate and if they pop and the skin comes off, it stings like hell. The blisters will deflate over night, but if you pump again the next day, they fill up quickly. So, if you get them, just about all you can do is stop for a week or so. The best way to not get them is to, once fully packed, reduce pressure and keep your times in the tube down to say 10 minutes or so. As far as I can tell from your descriptions, you have not fully packed yet.

Originally Posted by gprent101
In my experience, when I fully pack the 2 inch and make the switch over to the 2.25 inch, in the same pumping session, my length in the 2.25 inch tube is always less. I haven’t figured out exactly why this is, but it is true for me. So, it would seem that staying in the smaller tube packed is a length inducing method.

Also, in my experience, water blisters form exclusively on the head. That bump you got (and I get) on the shaft is something different from a blister. The blisters that form on the head are just like blisters you get on your hands from working in the garden. They are very delicate and if they pop and the skin comes off, it stings like hell. The blisters will deflate over night, but if you pump again the next day, they fill up quickly. So, if you get them, just about all you can do is stop for a week or so. The best way to not get them is to, once fully packed, reduce pressure and keep your times in the tube down to say 10 minutes or so. As far as I can tell from your descriptions, you have not fully packed yet.

you are right, I am not fully packed, and now that I think about it, I’m even further from packing than I thought, so this tube is probably the right size.

those blisters sound scary :/ Do they come with any warning signs? I’m starting to wonder if I should just get the bigger tube…10 minute session don’t sound as productive.

maybe I’m going the wrong way to look to pumping for length gains :/


machtenx

_______________________

Originally Posted by machtenx
you are right, I am not fully packed, and now that I think about it, I’m even further from packing than I thought, so this tube is probably the right size.

those blisters sound scary :/ Do they come with any warning signs? I’m starting to wonder if I should just get the bigger tube…10 minute session don’t sound as productive.

maybe I’m going the wrong way to look to pumping for length gains :/

You can’t feel the blisters when they form, you just have to watch for them. And that 10 minutes, is 10 minutes after packing, not 10 minutes sessions total. The thing is, once fully packed, just reduce pressure a bit and don’t stay fully packed for long periods of time.

It’s true, pumping is not the perfect PE for length gains, but it is the king of volume devices.

One more thing about the blisters, they usually start out pretty small, like pimple size, so if you are watching you can catch them before they become like the size of half a pea or larger. I don’t mean to freak you out, just keep you aware. I’ve obviously gotten them and I am still around to tell my story!

You are right, the 2 inch tube sounds perfect for you right now.

Originally Posted by gprent101
Also, in my experience, water blisters form exclusively on the head. That bump you got (and I get) on the shaft is something different from a blister. The blisters that form on the head are just like blisters you get on your hands from working in the garden. They are very delicate and if they pop and the skin comes off, it stings like hell. The blisters will deflate over night, but if you pump again the next day, they fill up quickly. So, if you get them, just about all you can do is stop for a week or so. The best way to not get them is to, once fully packed, reduce pressure and keep your times in the tube down to say 10 minutes or so.

gprent101,

Very good description of water blisters from pumping and their typical location on the head. I agree with you that the principal culprit in developing water blisters is too high vacuum pressure once “packing” is taking place in the tube. If you keep the pressure down, you can pump safely for much longer periods of time.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

gprent101,

Again, your description of water blisters in pre-development (pimple size) and post-development is right on the mark. Newbie pumpers read gprent’s sage words well. Learn from his experience. I’ve had similar occurrences too in my newbie uninformed days, but now I know better.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Thanks gprent101 and Peforeal!

It’s great to have such experienced and knowledgeable people to talk to about such an uncharted territory! Appreciate it guys


machtenx

_______________________

For me the most significant warning of an oncoming blister is a stinging sensation on the glans. If you start to feel pin pricks its time to back off the vacuum.

I have pumped for over 10 yrs and the only true lasting gains I had were in girth. When I started pumping my girth was 3” not real fat. After 10 years pumping I have a girth of 5.75”. But didn’t pump everyday. I would take long breaks I’m my pumping. Pump a couple of weeks then not pump for a couple of months. Now I’m using an extender and my girth is almost 6”. I use my extender almost every night for 2 to 6 hrs.

abhchelms:

Congratulations on your gains, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Inner penis girth development?6gofor10Penis Enlargement1809-01-2013 02:39 AM
Stuffing tube to increase girthxscreamjPenis Pumps1703-27-2012 09:37 PM
girth is starting to piss me offhunglo77Penis Enlargement104-19-2004 11:46 AM
Survey: tube size v. girthhobbyPenis Pumps1111-12-2003 04:43 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.