Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Silicon Sleeve Pumping

how long sleeve are you using? I got a 6,5 inch sleeve from ebay and i am just oved 6 myself. Must i cut yhe sleeve shorter?

Originally Posted by mikujamanni
how long sleeve are you using? I got a 6,5 inch sleeve from ebay and i am just oved 6 myself. Must i cut yhe sleeve shorter?

I cut mine so the leading edge is just behind the glans but I use it with the glans protector. Not sure you have to cut it as long as you fit into the cylinder. If I was starting out I probably not cut it.

glans protector experience

I have been using a Mr Fantastic water pump with a silicone glans protector and a soft silicone sleeve to prevent fluid build up. However since I started using the glans protector I have been prone to blisters on my glans which I had not got from either dynamic air pumping or water pumping using the Mr Fantastic pumps.

After a few 2 - 3 week rest breaks from pumping I have stopped using the glans protector but am still using the silicone sleeve and so far have not got any blisters. I gradually built back up from 30 min sessions to 60 mins and kept a close eye on my glans as I was pumping and no indication of a red spot or blister on my glans. I am pumping in the range 4 - 14” Hg.

I am really sold on the silicone sleeve which has stopped edemas and other forms of fluid build up in my shaft while still giving me a great post pump plumpiness. I am uncut and the only fluid
buildup was in a bit of my foreskin where it attaches to the shaft underneath near the frenulum because it was outside the protection of the sleeve. I now place the sleeve further forward over my corona but leaving the front 2/3rds of my glans exposed. That stopped the fluid build up in my foreskin/frenulum.

Another tip I got from Mr Fantastic is to fit a metal cockring on my shaft immediately after pumping. i then do a bit of light jelqing and found it helped with getting rid of the bit of fluid build up I got from pumping.

My conclusion is that it was impossible to remove all air from underneath the glans protector so that that when the water pumping had been underway for a while the air pocket enlarged under the vacuum and left scope for blisters to form underneath. I must admit though that these blisters were pretty mild and healed quickly. I was able to recommence extending within a week.

Regards
Austfred

Glad you brought this thread up again, Austfred. I tried pumping with one of the ABsilicone silicone sleeves that was about 3” long. But found the thickness of it made the sleeve difficult to get on and very difficult to get off after the inflation from pumping. So I think the sleeve was definitely way too thick to be manageable. However the results were interesting. I first placed the sleeve down at the base. This result in a large girth increase above the sleeve, basically the upper half of the penis and of course the lower girth was limited by the sleeve compression. Then, I did the reverse and placed the sleeve just below the glans and of course the effect was expansion at the base but nothing where the sleeve was. So because I am confused about what sleeve pumping should do for me, I have a couple questions.

1. I will try my soft sleeve from my autoextender but how long should it be? Same length as erect or flaccid?

2. You mention the sleeve pumping helps with fluid build up. How do I know what fluid build up is? (When I pump with Bathmate at max, all I get is a nice fat, engorged penis but I don’t see any fluid anywhere on or under the skin surface).

3. Is the soft sleeve supposed to expand slightly when pumped?

The skin is much thicker and you often end up with lymphocele (donut under the glans).

It is interesting. I bet I could work on the girth of the first half of the shaft specifically with such a sleeve.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Glad you brought this thread up again, Austfred. I tried pumping with one of the ABsilicone silicone sleeves that was about 3” long. But found the thickness of it made the sleeve difficult to get on and very difficult to get off after the inflation from pumping. So I think the sleeve was definitely way too thick to be manageable. However the results were interesting. I first placed the sleeve down at the base. This result in a large girth increase above the sleeve, basically the upper half of the penis and of course the lower girth was limited by the sleeve compression. Then, I did the reverse and placed the sleeve just below the glans and of course the effect was expansion at the base but nothing where the sleeve was. So because I am confused about what sleeve pumping should do for me, I have a couple questions.

1. I will try my soft sleeve from my autoextender but how long should it be? Same length as erect or flaccid?

2. You mention the sleeve pumping helps with fluid build up. How do I know what fluid build up is? (When I pump with Bathmate at max, all I get is a nice fat, engorged penis but I don’t see any fluid anywhere on or under the skin surface).

3. Is the soft sleeve supposed to expand slightly when pumped?

Ectospasm

> I tried pumping with one of the ABsilicone silicone sleeves that was about 3” long. But found the thickness of it made the sleeve difficult to get on and very difficult to get off after the inflation from pumping. So I think the sleeve was definitely way too thick to be manageable.

That is exactly the one I use. It is a bit fragile so you have to be careful putting it on and off. I made an applicator out of a bit of thinwall brass plumbing fitting but you could use a PVC one. Got the idea from Monkeybar who used to sell one to put on Xsleeves which are stiffer and harder to fit than the ABsilicone one.

I first fit the front edge of the sleeve on the applicator then roll the rest of it into a roll starting at the back until it is all on the applicator. I then put my cockhead through the applicator so the front end is near my corona. Then I unroll the sleeve over my cock. Finally I roll back the front end of the sleeve so I can remove the applicator and finally foll down the front part of the sleeve so the leading edge is on my corona (you could also try it just behind the corona). When I finish pumping I just pull the back end of the sleeve back over itself and my cock until I get it all off. Here you have to be careful not to tear the sleeve while you are getting it off especially from fingernails.

> I first placed the sleeve down at the base. This result in a large girth increase above the sleeve, basically the upper half of the penis and of course the lower girth was limited by the sleeve compression. Then, I did the reverse and placed the sleeve just below the glans and of course the effect was expansion at the base but nothing where the sleeve was.

I find I get most fluid retention or edemas up front behind the head which is fairly common (eg donuts) so that’s where I make sure I fit the sleeve. Not so fussed about down near the base. I do dynamic pumping using a Mr Fantastic water pump in the range of 4” to 14” Hg for 60 min sessions and I certainly get expansion under the sleeve. When I am pumping the sleeve (and cock) expand to pack the cylinder.

>1. I will try my soft sleeve from my autoextender but how long should it be? Same length as erect or flaccid?

Think the autoextender sleeves are firmer than the ABsilicone sleeve and may not work as well. Seems as if this ABsilicone one is made from a very soft compound.specifically for pumping. My opinion is the exact length is not that important as long as the front two thirds or so of the cock is covered.

>You mention the sleeve pumping helps with fluid build up. How do I know what fluid build up is? (When I pump with Bathmate at max, all I get is a nice fat, engorged penis but I don’t see any fluid anywhere on or under the skin surface).

I mean that extra flabby feel you can get from pumping especially behind the head that is referred to as a donut or an edema which looks like a soft large lump where excessive fluid build up has occurred. Don’t get me wrong. I gather you always get some fluid build up from pumping. It is the excessive type I am trying to avoid with the sleeve. Believe it is more important with the water pump which otherwise allows you to pump for longer periods. Search Thunders for pics of donuts or edemas and you will get an idea.

>3. Is the soft sleeve supposed to expand slightly when pumped?

Yes more than slightly. I still pack the cylinder with the sleeve and get good expansion while under the pump. If you do not get that I cannot see the point in pumping.

Regards
Austfred

afterthought

Ectospasm

> I tried pumping with one of the ABsilicone silicone sleeves that was about 3” long

The ABsilicone silicone sleeves I use are more than 6” long and specifically sold as pumping sleeves. Not sure about the one you are using.

http://www.absilicone.com/penis-enl…ing-sleeve.html

Regards
Austfred

“But found the thickness of it made the sleeve difficult to get on and very difficult to get off after the inflation from pumping.”

I’m using the same sleeve from ABSilicone and found this out too, but discovered that by first thoroughly soaping it, up I could grab it at the base and pull it straight off, turning it inside against itself out along the way. Works like a breeze.
Oddly, I found that lubes didn’t always make it slippery enough on the outside to do this, but soap always works.

I’m sold on pumping with this thing. It totally controls edema allowing genuine and even expansion to take place underneath, and the higher pressure at the glans seems to speed up enlarging it as well, though one does have to keep a close eye on the glans.

Let me be sure about this. The glans should be outside the sleeve?

That’s how I use the sleeve. I HATE blisters and once had a really large one* on my glans that left that region vulnerable to more, so I always want to be able to keep an eye on what’s going on while staying alert for any sudden stinging sensations.

Somewhat related, I’ve come to the conclusion that “head protectors” don’t really do much good because what a sleeve does is apply enough compression to limit an edema while having very little affect on the amount of vacuum still being applied. On the shaft this is what you want to achieve deeper, more even expansion. But since the glans doesn’t get an edema but instead is vulnerable to some real injury, a “head protector” does very little except limit your ability to keep an eye on things. So, I gave up with those.

* This happened several years ago when I was new to pumping and playing around with pulsation pumping combined with estim. The resulting sensations were sooo much fun I got distracted chatting online with my g/f and when I happened to look down next was horrified to discover I had developed a huge blood blister that I hadn’t even felt forming. I don’t do that anymore and recommended against it due to the potential for not paying attention.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Let me be sure about this. The glans should be outside the sleeve?

Ecto, My current approach is to let the sleeve cover the back part of the glans but only to help prevent fluid build up in my foreskin especially underneath where it attaches to the shaft near the frenulum. I am uncut.

Originally Posted by veloce
That’s how I use the sleeve. I HATE blisters and once had a really large one* on my glans that left that region vulnerable to more, so I always want to be able to keep an eye on what’s going on while staying alert for any sudden stinging sensations.

I agree That is why I like to have most of my glans visually exposed

Originally Posted by veloce
Somewhat related, I’ve come to the conclusion that “head protectors” don’t really do much good because what a sleeve does is apply enough compression to limit an edema while having very little affect on the amount of vacuum still being applied. On the shaft this is what you want to achieve deeper, more even expansion. But since the glans doesn’t get an edema but instead is vulnerable to some real injury, a “head protector” does very little except limit your ability to keep an eye on things. So, I gave up with those.

Exactly my thinking also. I water pump and have come to the conclusion that the glans protector makes blisters more likely as air can get trapped inside while it cannot when the glans is directly exposed to the water. On the other hand the sleeves have stopped edemas in my case. However as I mentioned earlier I think the sleeves have to be made out of soft silicone so you do not lose expansion while you are under vacuum in the cylinder. You want to pack the cylinder.

Regards

Austfred

Originally Posted by austfred
However as I mentioned earlier I think the sleeves have to be made out of soft silicone so you do not lose expansion while you are under vacuum in the cylinder. You want to pack the cylinder.

Regards

Austfred

Do you think that a sleeve that is preventing expansion over the erect size will prevent gains?
I dont want to gain size 1-2 inches down my head and thought about applying a thicker sleeve to achieve that.
Just theorizing but somehow makes sense.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.