Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

Garment, Thanks so much for the reply. I respect your opinion and I’m thankful you take your time to help others.

I’m pumping for length and I can’t seem to force my penis to crawl up further as people have repeatedly described on other threads (including titelist on his massive thread and other higher profile pumpers)

They gave said when they pack the tube, there is nowhere for the penis to go but expand vertically in the tube and get a better stretch for length.

I feel like I’m getting a girth workout but no length.

I am a hard gainer on length. It feels like a “rope” some people describe when I do manual stretches. Don’t think I can really be consistent with hanging due to the time commitment most gainers describe and privacy.

Currently pump 3-5 X per week. Usually pump up slowly to 4hg. Do 3-4 sets of 12-15 min.
Occasionally pump up to 4.5-5.5 for 10-15 sec hold and drop back to 4.

Get minor fluid buildup if I go 5-6hgs for that many sets and usually gone next day but EQ suffers in short term.
Rarely time or privacy to go past this but I’ve done 1.5-2 hrs a few times.

Have seen zero length gains in last several months of PE!!

Any thoughts? Help!! :)

Originally Posted by drick098
Garment, Thanks so much for the reply. I respect your opinion and I’m thankful you take your time to help others.

I’m pumping for length and I can’t seem to force my penis to crawl up further as people have repeatedly described on other threads (including titelist on his massive thread and other higher profile pumpers)

They gave said when they pack the tube, there is nowhere for the penis to go but expand vertically in the tube and get a better stretch for length.

I feel like I’m getting a girth workout but no length.

I am a hard gainer on length. It feels like a “rope” some people describe when I do manual stretches. Don’t think I can really be consistent with hanging due to the time commitment most gainers describe and privacy.

Currently pump 3-5 X per week. Usually pump up slowly to 4hg. Do 3-4 sets of 12-15 min.
Occasionally pump up to 4.5-5.5 for 10-15 sec hold and drop back to 4.

Get minor fluid buildup if I go 5-6hgs for that many sets and usually gone next day but EQ suffers in short term.
Rarely time or privacy to go past this but I’ve done 1.5-2 hrs a few times.

Have seen zero length gains in last several months of PE!!

Any thoughts? Help!! :)

In my opinion, pumping for length is a very time consuming process. I haven’t accomplished it yet and I’ve been regularly pumping for 2 years now. It seems like penis conditioning and other conditions need to be optimum before a pump can be used for length gains. I’m not a pumping professional but I’d probably look into a manual exercise to do prior to pumping to perhaps jumpstart the effect you’re trying to see. Spend more time doing stretching warmups then pump, after the tissues are loosened up. This definitely should help.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 It's a long story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm 7 years in and counting. Put the work in then the gains will come. All you have to do is keep the faith.

Originally Posted by drick098
Garment, Thanks so much for the reply. I respect your opinion and I’m thankful you take your time to help others.

I’m pumping for length and I can’t seem to force my penis to crawl up further as people have repeatedly described on other threads (including titelist on his massive thread and other higher profile pumpers)

They gave said when they pack the tube, there is nowhere for the penis to go but expand vertically in the tube and get a better stretch for length.

I feel like I’m getting a girth workout but no length.

I am a hard gainer on length. It feels like a “rope” some people describe when I do manual stretches. Don’t think I can really be consistent with hanging due to the time commitment most gainers describe and privacy.

Currently pump 3-5 X per week. Usually pump up slowly to 4hg. Do 3-4 sets of 12-15 min.
Occasionally pump up to 4.5-5.5 for 10-15 sec hold and drop back to 4.

Get minor fluid buildup if I go 5-6hgs for that many sets and usually gone next day but EQ suffers in short term.
Rarely time or privacy to go past this but I’ve done 1.5-2 hrs a few times.

Have seen zero length gains in last several months of PE!!

Any thoughts? Help!! :)

Time as in six to eight months. Use constant heat. Each month add 5-7 minutes to each set. Keep an eye on your PI’s. I worked up to doing around 25 minute sets for several hours on the days I do pump.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Thanks for the replies! Also I meant Gprent not Garment.

I’m using constant heat FYI.

I do think one issue is just the time. I don’t have the privacy generally to go longer than an hour maybe 1 1/2 sometimes. Some of the pumpers say that you need to be in there an hour before you start to get a stretch for length.

I have also continued to do some newbie routine but have a difficult time with the stretches due to constant erections when I begin. I can’t maintain a flaccid and the few times I’ve been able to, fatigue and grip strength is an issue.

Wonder if I should try ADS just horrified if comes loose at work while standing. Those pulley ankle systems seem interesting but surely they pop off sometimes?

Titelist, what do you think about the tube sizzle issue. Since I can’t pack the 2” and get the crawl, should I try to get a 1.85” somehow? Anyone know where to get a 1.85”?

Hey Gprent,
First off great thread. Very informative.

My BEG girth ranges from 4 7/8” to 5”. I purchased a 9”X1.75” cylinder. It takes me about 90 min to pack it. I really wanted to concentrate on length. Do you think I should maybe purchase a 1.5” diameter?


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
Hey Gprent,
First off great thread. Very informative.

My BEG girth ranges from 4 7/8” to 5”. I purchased a 9”X1.75” cylinder. It takes me about 90 min to pack it. I really wanted to concentrate on length. Do you think I should maybe purchase a 1.5” diameter?

No. It will be a waste of money for you, because you won’t be able to fit into it.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
No. It will be a waste of money for you, because you won’t be able to fit into it.

Good to know. Thanks for your time.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Hi Gprent,

Thanks for the information on this thread. I would like to have your advise. My BPEL is 7.375 and my MEG is 4.813. I want to improve my girth. As you suggest a shall buy a cylinder between 9.375 and 10.375.

Leluv only have size 9 or 12. Which one should I buy? 1.75X9 or 1.75X12?

Originally Posted by MaxP
Hi Gprent,

Thanks for the information on this thread. I would like to have your advise. My BPEL is 7.375 and my MEG is 4.813. I want to improve my girth. As you suggest a shall buy a cylinder between 9.375 and 10.375.

Leluv only have size 9 or 12. Which one should I buy? 1.75X9 or 1.75X12?

The 1.75X9 should be perfect for you.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thanks for your help!


MEG (4.6") | 117 | 121 | 125 |129 | 133 | 137 | 141 | 145 | 149 | *152mm* (6") => 37% to goal

Tout est dans le girth!

Hey Gprent awesome thread and this is my first post here but I had a question for you. So I started out at 6.3 BPEL and about 4.3 girth, I bought a cheap pump at a store one day and I just found out its 8x2 cylinder size. I do want to work on both length and girth but mostly girth right now. Would have a cylinder that’s too big be a bad thing?

My route varies but I usually do 15 minutes before I shower and then 15 minutes in the shower (hydro). I sometime will do 2 15 minute sets before and then 1 15 minute in the shower. I get the best results from the second routine I think because of the warm water.

Would you recommend I get a 8x1.75?


Last edited by Sully : 11-09-2016 at .

Sully,

The main problem with having a cylinder too big is having your balls getting sucked into the cylinder while pumping. If you are pumping now without that issue, then just keep doing what you are doing.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Cons of a too big tube

Hi, I’m starting with pumping, my BPEL IS 5.75 and my girth is 4.2 I just bought a 2.25x8 inch tube and I’m very comfortable using it.

Besides comfort is there another cons of using this tube for me

See Posts #866 & 867 above.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I’m about 8.5” in length and 5.4” in girth. It seems the 12*2 is a good size cylinder for me then right? I’m primarily interested in girth.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.