Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

I like Thickwall pumps.

Sorry - rushing out so not time to work out cylinder sizes - how far up your base does the 7” girth extend? What’s your length?


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
I like Thickwall pumps.
Sorry - rushing out so not time to work out cylinder sizes - how far up your base does the 7” girth extend? What’s your length?

Is that the brand name?

Originally Posted by firegoat
I like Thickwall pumps.
Sorry - rushing out so not time to work out cylinder sizes - how far up your base does the 7” girth extend? What’s your length?

Ok I see it’s a brand. What size and type tho? There are too many choices.

Thickwall are great if you are based in the EU but in the USA there are other good places to shop, like LA pump. If you were going to import, it’d probably be best to buy something from aliexpress (though they have a lot of crap to wade through) and get it cheaper.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Can you double check your base girth? I only ask because there is such a big difference between your base and midshaft girth. You have to buy a tube based on your base girth, because if your can’t get the tube on, you are going to have to buy a larger tube right off the bat. For a true 7” base girth you would need a 2.5” diameter tube, but it is rare to order such a large size. But if you confirm 7” girth, then you need the 2.5” tube.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
Can you double check your base girth? I only ask because there is such a big difference between your base and midshaft girth. You have to buy a tube based on your base girth, because if your can’t get the tube on, you are going to have to buy a larger tube right off the bat. For a true 7” base girth you would need a 2.5” diameter tube, but it is rare to order such a large size. But if you confirm 7” girth, then you need the 2.5” tube.

Just checked again 6 7/8” I think the hanging has made me fatter at the base cuz I wasn’t like that last year.

Can I pump and hang together? How about girth work while hanging?

Originally Posted by Jaam
Just checked again 6 7/8” I think the hanging has made me fatter at the base cuz I wasn’t like that last year.

Can I pump and hang together? How about girth work while hanging?

It’s really not too good to combine 2 aggressive PE techniques as you will most likely end up going overboard and when that happens your progress either stalls or even reverses. Your penis needs time to heal and stay healthy, so I would say even your current hanging schedule is a little too much.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
It’s really not too good to combine 2 aggressive PE techniques as you will most likely end up going overboard and when that happens your progress either stalls or even reverses. Your penis needs time to heal and stay healthy, so I would say even your current hanging schedule is a little too much.

Ok Good info. I agree just want to validate that the both don’t go together. I will move to girth in the future.

??? Bib tells me I should be hanging 10 hours per week and no days off. I guess if I was unemployed I could maybe do that. Lol

What do you think is a good training schedule for hanging? I’m at 11lbs and at least 20 mins a day and 60 mins at the most. No days off and medium jelqing for blood flow after. I have a great tech and no issues with the glad while hanging.

Cylinder length

I have a question for anyone who can answer. I bought a cheap pump several years ago and it was so painful I had to take the rubber grip from within the cylinder out. Much more comfortable. The ruler says I am about 7.125 BPEL. However according the mark on my cylinder I have never been able to pump more than 6.875. My issue here—all though going on tangents— I’m kind of confused if that is the real length of the shaft or the one I measured ruler with. Can it be my fat pad? I’m new to pumping and PE (I have heard about it long time ago but start recently.) I don’t want to start at false pretenses with respect to size, this is why I’m asking.

I have been using the bathmate consistently for several months now, and it has helped on girth. I took the plunge today and ordered an air pump, and this chart was very helpful. My base girth is 5 5/8, and I ordered a 2” metalvacll. Looking forward to giving it a shot!

Hello I have been pumping for just over 3 weeks now my starting size is 7.5 BPEL and 5.5 EG I am using a 2 inch wide by 10 inch long cylinder by thickwall cylinders is this the correct size my goal is 9 BPEL by 6 EG any advice my routine is 3 20 min sessions a day at 4inhg 6 days on 1 day off thanks.

Been checking out this site on and off for awhile and this is my first post because I seem to pick up on most of what’s said here, however I am nervousness about spending so much money on a tube that won’t last very long.

Gprent, I browsed through here before and checked out the sex shops nearby for affordable pumps and they were all a 3” diameter. I bought one that had an 8” length and removed the silicone base piece that narrowed to cut off blood return because I thought it was unsafe, it hurt, and I have never seen a ‘pro’ pumper use something similar. I’ve used it here and there for pleasure purposes but am interested in a more fitting pump for proper gains.

I have a very ‘volcano-like’ penis (haha that sounds weird) that is very.. Fleshy as opposed to meaty? My BPEL is about 7.25-7.5 and the base EG is 6”, midshaft is 5.5, behind the glans is 5, and my glans (not sure how to properly measure) is about 4.8 when naturally erect and just above 5” when jelq to just behind the coronal ridge. Girth, total shape, and the ‘squishiness’ of my penis being explained, and having read that the girth should be measured loosely, I can be closer to 6.25” if measured loosely and as small as 5.75 if measured tightly without being too constricting similar to a cock ring.

I would say I’d like length gains especially but also want girth gains for my midshaft to glans and would love to achieve a much bigger glans or mushroom-shaped head in the future (which I believe I’ve heard you say is the most difficult area to gain). Should I be looking into a 2” diameter pump or 2.25” diameter? I thought a 2.25 would be better because it would take more time to ‘outgrow’ and because LaLuv doesn’t carry 2.25 (it’s the most affordable for me at the moment via ebay).

Thank you very much in advance for your time reading this awfully long post and for your well-educated response! Have been a member for quite a bit of time without posting and hoping this first post will get me out of the closet so to speak ;) and sorry for all the horrible semi-quotes >.<

Adding another reply to subscribe and rate! Feel free to delete this post

Hey folks.

I have a pump from LA something or another. I don’t remember, I’ve had it for a few years now.

I like it for the most part, but I never really considered if I was sizing it correctly. I’m considering purchasing a new, smaller pump to pack it better, create a better seal, and just a tighter look overall.

If some of you more experienced and scientific pumping pro’s don’t mind looking at my progress log, I have a few pumping pictures up. Is there any way someone could tell me if it would be beneficial buying a smaller pump, or if I already have kind of the size I would be looking for. A good pump is expensive, so I don’t want to buy it unless it would do me some good. Any input would be great. Would there be some sort of a trade off If I was to purchase a smaller one?

Thanks in advanced!

Here is the link.
SKU’s Picture Progress Log (p. 7)

You mean cylinder, not pump ;)

From your photos your cylinder looks about the right size. You are packing the lower third in the last photo on that page. Really it depends what you are aiming for: you could go a tiny bit smaller in cylinder girth and a bit longer in length if you want to only pump for length. Otherwise it looks fine.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.