Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

Thanks again bro.

Help me picking a pump

I am looking for a 1.75 cylinder pump. I want something decent, but not overly expensive or fancy. I have been using a bathmate for a few weeks but have decided I don’t like having to stand and pump in the shower. Any opinions on any of these? Would really appreciate the advice, don’t want to end up buying something thats not workable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-ULTIMA…=item2c61007a59

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-MAXI-V…=item2ebbabf1e4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-Penis-…=item4156eff8a9

Originally Posted by mtbiker
I am looking for a 1.75 cylinder pump. I want something decent, but not overly expensive or fancy. I have been using a bathmate for a few weeks but have decided I don’t like having to stand and pump in the shower. Any opinions on any of these? Would really appreciate the advice, don’t want to end up buying something thats not workable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-ULTIMA…=item2c61007a59

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-MAXI-V…=item2ebbabf1e4

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-75-Penis-…=item4156eff8a9

Buy the first one. It’s a good cylinder and a brass pump with gauge. Perfect.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I bought a Dr Joel Kaplan 2.25” Tube ($50), and Harbor Freight vacuum pump ($28) adaptor coupling part ($2)

My girth size is 6.8 at base, 6.3 at mid shaft with my head at 7. Yes I’m very well off in the girth area, I’m only slightly over 6 in length without putting pressure against the fat pad. (Nick name “The Mule”)

So far cost is $80.00, not bad.

Pumping with a upward curve

I have a pretty good upward curve with about a 4.85” girth. I have tried a 1.625” cylinder and found that I fit fine, but when I increased the to 5Hg then I really felt a lot of pressure and pain all around my penis (essentially the same discomfort I feel when I try to straighten a raging boner). I purchased a 2” cylinder and my penis expands fine with no real discomfort or pain. With the 2” cylinder, the roof of my head touches the cylinder and the bottom of the curve touches the other side of the cylinder. Should I stick with the 2” or should I just take the discomfort with the smaller diameter cylinder? The base of my penis has expanded at times to fill the cylinder, but I can see the “swelling” stop at about my circumcision line. Any suggestions? Thanks!

dch13, sounds like the 2” cylinder is working fine for you. I would stick with that one.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Dang. My mid shaft girth and base girl are both approximately 5.5 inches. I’m 6.5 BPEL on a good day or at 100% EQ. My goal is length. I don’t care for 1 more cm in girth!

It’s time to invest in a quality pump. I plan to modify my tube with a “water trap” and use the pump with water. My dick is elliptical shaped, should I go for an elliptical tube?

The question remains, 1.75” or 2”? Should I order the 2” and grow into it or is that too much room for girth expansion?

So I made a thread (linked below) a little while back and judging by this thread, it looks like the reason for no expansion in length in the tube has to do with my penis pump diameter being 2+ inches when my base girth matches a 1.5 inch diameter. Is this correct? (My best erection is a 5.75x4.25 with a 4.5 base girth)

Pumping at low pressure question

If so, would I have to buy a whole new pump or can I buy a proper cylinder and attach the pumping devices onto the cylinder? My apologies if these questions sound silly. Clearly I’m a newbie when it comes to pumping.


"There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way."

- Dr. Wayne Dyer

So, I’m on week 4 of the newbie routine. Things have been going great. No change in length, but have definitely seen an increase in girth.don’t remember the measurement, but may .2 inch increase so far, and my base girth is bigger than mid shaft now. The last couple times having sex with the wife, she’s commented on how big it is. :) Even more motivation to continue. Now, on to my question; the holidays are coming up, and we’ll be on vacation with her family for the next 10 days. I’ve been trying to decide if I’ll be able to find time to pump while on vacation. There will be a lot more people around, and it will be difficult locking myself in the bathroom for 30+ minutes without anyone noticing. I’ve thought, to maybe make it less bulky, to just use my lungs on the hose to create the vacuum. But even with that, it will still be difficult to do it stealthily. So, worse case scenario, if I don’t pump for then next 10 days, am I to expect that I will lose all my gains? When I get back to it, should I start at the beginning of the routine again? Definitely need some veteran advice on this. Even if I were to be able to figure out how to do it on vacation, I’ll probably only get 5 days of imperfect pumping in.. What do you guys think?

Another note, I should be able to continue jelqing and stretching as that doesn’t require any additional equipment that I can be caught with.. ;)

Originally Posted by dch13

So, I’m on week 4 of the newbie routine. Things have been going great. No change in length, but have definitely seen an increase in girth.don’t remember the measurement, but may .2 inch increase so far, and my base girth is bigger than mid shaft now. The last couple times having sex with the wife, she’s commented on how big it is. :) Even more motivation to continue. Now, on to my question; the holidays are coming up, and we’ll be on vacation with her family for the next 10 days. I’ve been trying to decide if I’ll be able to find time to pump while on vacation. There will be a lot more people around, and it will be difficult locking myself in the bathroom for 30+ minutes without anyone noticing. I’ve thought, to maybe make it less bulky, to just use my lungs on the hose to create the vacuum. But even with that, it will still be difficult to do it stealthily. So, worse case scenario, if I don’t pump for then next 10 days, am I to expect that I will lose all my gains? When I get back to it, should I start at the beginning of the routine again? Definitely need some veteran advice on this. Even if I were to be able to figure out how to do it on vacation, I’ll probably only get 5 days of imperfect pumping in.. What do you guys think?

Another note, I should be able to continue jelqing and stretching as that doesn’t require any additional equipment that I can be caught with.. ;)

Personally, I’d take 10 days off PE and give your penis a rest. I take at least a week off every 6-8 weeks anyway. It’s good for your penis! When you get back to it, just take it easy for the first 3 or 4 days and build it back up. You probably won’t lose any gains at all; you may even find you gain from a proper rest. If you do lose anything (unlikely) you will get it back almost instantly.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by The Eggs

So I made a thread (linked below) a little while back and judging by this thread, it looks like the reason for no expansion in length in the tube has to do with my penis pump diameter being 2+ inches when my base girth matches a 1.5 inch diameter. Is this correct? (My best erection is a 5.75x4.25 with a 4.5 base girth)

Pumping at low pressure question

If so, would I have to buy a whole new pump or can I buy a proper cylinder and attach the pumping devices onto the cylinder? My apologies if these questions sound silly. Clearly I’m a newbie when it comes to pumping.

Yes your cylinder is far too big for your girth. If your current pump has the usual type of universal connector found on most quality cylinders, you can just buy another cylinder.

See this page for an illustration of the ‘normal’ connectors: http://thickwall.co.uk/connectors.htm


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by needlecock

Dang. My mid shaft girth and base girl are both approximately 5.5 inches. I’m 6.5 BPEL on a good day or at 100% EQ. My goal is length. I don’t care for 1 more cm in girth!

It’s time to invest in a quality pump. I plan to modify my tube with a “water trap” and use the pump with water. My dick is elliptical shaped, should I go for an elliptical tube?

The question remains, 1.75” or 2”? Should I order the 2” and grow into it or is that too much room for girth expansion?

That’s a difficult one. 2” would certainly give a lot of room for girth expansion, and 1.75 would be tight; you would be almost packing it without any expansion. If you don’t want girth that may be an option. Here’s an alternative - I know the internal diameter of the Thickwall 1.75” tube is actually 47mm, which is 7/64” bigger than a 1.75” tube. That would be about perfect. (It would take up to 5.75” girth).


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results


Last edited by firegoat : 12-19-2012 at .

Originally Posted by firegoat
Yes your cylinder is far too big for your girth. If your current pump has the usual type of universal connector found on most quality cylinders, you can just buy another cylinder.
See this page for an illustration of the ‘normal’ connectors: http://thickwall.co.uk/connectors.htm

Is that the only place I can go to for buying a 1.5 inch diameter cylinder?

The starter kit that’s 1.5x9 and comes with a gauge is great, just a tad expensive for me right now. I’m guessing Thickwall’s a trust worthy place to buy?


"There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way."

- Dr. Wayne Dyer

Originally Posted by The Eggs

Is that the only place I can go to for buying a 1.5 inch diameter cylinder?

The starter kit that’s 1.5x9 and comes with a gauge is great, just a tad expensive for me right now. I’m guessing Thickwall’s a trust worthy place to buy?

I’m sure lots of others do a 1.5 cylinder. I use Thickwall so they are what I know best, and I like them, but there are other good manufacturers out there too.

Here’s a link to another post I made which tells you how to get the ‘top quality’ brass pump etc. for about the same price as the basic starter set: /forum/showthread.php?p=1958130#post1958130


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.