Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

Choose a cylinder you want to grow into over time. You will be surprised how your penis will change shape with girth exercises and more blood flow.

Now I’m not advising you to go with one over the other, but a round tube is something you may want to consider.

Great advice there, just started a pumping regime so this’ll be useful for future buys

Originally Posted by tenseeker
Hey guys,

I want to start pumping, but I have a question about the cylinder size.
My penis girth is 6,4 inches but I have a very flat dick, it is 6 cm (2,4 inches) in diameter.
So instead of getting the 2.25 inch diameter cylinder, I have to get the 2.5 inch cylinder.
2.5 X pi = 7.8 inches girth. I really want to make length gains, and I don’t think I can gain as much length if I get a cylinder this wide.
Do you guys think I will gain length if I get a cylinder this wide?

I think you should look into buying an elliptical cylinder which should accommodate your width without having to buy too large. A 2” wide mouth cylinder from lapdist.com might just do the trick.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Helpful thread


8/2011: bpel 6.25 eg 5.125

2/2012: bpel 6.75 eg 5.3

Thanks for the help gprent


Starting: BPEL / 20 cm ---- EG / 16,4 cm

I’ve been considering to begin pumping, so I was looking around for the best equipment in case I should decide to pursue.

Thanks for the good post about the best cylinder size; I’m a little confused, though. I’m almost 6” girth at base, so I wouldn’t expect to take the smallest cylinder available.
According to your post and the available sizes on this page ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16381 ), it seems I should.

Am I missing something? Are the Colt product just made for dumb guys believing they should buy something which is twice their best size, just in case they grow that much?

Originally Posted by theleviathan
I’ve been considering to begin pumping, so I was looking around for the best equipment in case I should decide to pursue.

Thanks for the good post about the best cylinder size; I’m a little confused, though. I’m almost 6” girth at base, so I wouldn’t expect to take the smallest cylinder available.
According to your post and the available sizes on this page ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16381 ), it seems I should.

Am I missing something? Are the Colt product just made for dumb guys believing they should buy something which is twice their best size, just in case they grow that much?

Apparently those are the only sizes available in that price offer. Cylinders come as small as 1.5” diameter, so don’t worry, that 2.25” is not the smallest.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thank you.

Actually I was amused rather than worried, guessing the average guy ordering the 3” cylinder thinking “I’m soooo going to fill it”, only to float in a two lane railway tunnel.

Damn guys I am lowering my head in shame right now I have hit a brick wall and can’t increase my girth over 5.5 inches I am aiming for 6inches but at this current moment I am not getting any gains I am packing my tube but nothing else is happening staying at around 2.5-5 hg so I believe I am doing the right kind of pumping, using a 2.0 inch tube (with silicone donut) which has made a difference to seal, so not sure what else to try.

LordAaron,

Have you ever tried clamping? Do a search and there is a good thread on clamping.. If you do it right you will get good results.. Remember, patience is the key here.

Hi Guys,

I have been out of PE for a while and am starting to get back in to it.

I need to get back in to it now because my wife has decided to leave me for another guy and what better way than to fill in my time than to get in to PE.

With my girth, i would need a 1 3/4 cylinder but is it more beneficial to go for an 8in or 9in length cylinder.

I look forward to your replies.

Originally Posted by Godzuki
Hi Guys,
I have been out of PE for a while and am starting to get back in to it.
I need to get back in to it now because my wife has decided to leave me for another guy and what better way than to fill in my time than to get in to PE.
With my girth, i would need a 1 3/4 cylinder but is it more beneficial to go for an 8in or 9in length cylinder.
I look forward to your replies.

The most common length is 9” so you might as well get that one.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent

The most common length is 9” so you might as well get that one.

Great so i will invest in the 9in length.

I will order it right now!!!

I cant wait to use it and hopefully get some good gains and be able to keep it so long as i keep pumping and jelqing.

I understand the diameter selection. I don’t understand the length selection. Even pumping for an hour at 5 to7 hg I only get 1” over my bpel. This is with a 2” dia. tube and my base girth is 5.75+.

Do most people see more length expansion when pumping?

I have done a search on the widemouth cylinders but nothing came up on Thunders.

Has anyone used the widemouth cylinders before? If so, do you still get the same diameter tube as a regular cylinder and also what are their impressions if they have used the widemouth cylinder?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 AM.