Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Selecting Your Cylinder Size

Great thread. I usually start with 2.0 until I’m hard then go to 2.25 and finish at 2.5. Looks like a tree trunk after stage 3 cylinder.

Can you stage for length as well? For instance I currently measure at 5.25” in girth and 7.25” bpel. Can I start with a 1.75” tube x 8” long and move up only in length to 9”, then 10” for the stage 3. Do you think this would be an effective length gaining routine?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

there’s no point unless you are trying to purposely limit length while encouraging girth??

What are you aiming for length, girth or both?


Cheers, G Started at 6 x 4.5 - Jan 05 Current 7.1 x 5.1 Goal 8 x 6

Originally Posted by xtendeddick
Can you stage for length as well? For instance I currently measure at 5.25” in girth and 7.25” bpel. Can I start with a 1.75” tube x 8” long and move up only in length to 9”, then 10” for the stage 3. Do you think this would be an effective length gaining routine?

No, staging does not work for length.

gprent,

I tried staging per your advice and got some great results. I started out with my 1.625 tube, went about 15 minutes and then moved up to my 2” tube for about 20 min. I went back to the 1.625” tube but there was no going back. Even with lube it wasn’t going to fit. Much better expansion than only using the 1.625”.

Thanks again!!!


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Darn, it is hard trying to find a method to this madness!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

If my base girth is 6.0 and my midshaft is 4.6 is it reasonable that if I use the tube suggested for 6.0 girth that the midshaft and the rest of my penis will get a girth of 6.0 while my length increases as well?

Originally Posted by UserName86
If my base girth is 6.0 and my midshaft is 4.6 is it reasonable that if I use the tube suggested for 6.0 girth that the midshaft and the rest of my penis will get a girth of 6.0 while my length increases as well?

That would certainly be a goal worth shooting for.

I am at 5.75 maximum girth. I want to gain more girth, should I get the 2.25?

Originally Posted by gunnabhuge
I am at 5.75 maximum girth. I want to gain more girth, should I get the 2.25?

If this will be your first time pumping, I think you will be most comfortable with a 2.0” cylinder.

According to the table I’m way off the mark in using a 12” x 2.5”! My BPEL is 7.75” with mid-shaft girth at 6”. I’m hitting 8” in the tube and manage, with a bit of care, to maintain a good seal at the base and avoid a testicle being sucked into the tube. I bought this monster based on a table published on a UK website, but had I seen this excellent table here I think a wiser choice would have been 11” x 2”.

Originally Posted by irishjim
According to the table I’m way off the mark in using a 12” x 2.5”! My BPEL is 7.75” with mid-shaft girth at 6”. I’m hitting 8” in the tube and manage, with a bit of care, to maintain a good seal at the base and avoid a testicle being sucked into the tube. I bought this monster based on a table published on a UK website, but had I seen this excellent table here I think a wiser choice would have been 11” x 2”.

Since you already have some experience making that huge cylinder work, if you are thinking of buying something smaller, I think I would go with a 10”X2.25”.

1/2 inch changes in diameter make a bigger difference then you realize so I think a 1/4 inch change would be more suitable.

Gprent,

I was looking around the vacutech website and came across their Thickwall Cylinder.

Seems to me that with some thick-walled perspex tube I could make one myself quite easily.

Looking at their size charts I noticed that their recommended sizes for their standard flared cylinder and their thick-walled cylinder are, strangely enough, not the same.

I would prefer to use your size recommendation. Just to be sure, could you confirm that your size chart refers to ID (Internal Diameter) ? Thanks.

Yes, Up2.0. Those are ID dimensions.

Thanks. I better get to work on it then.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM.